Fucking vegans

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Sir Sirius wrote:
Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Vegans don't eat anything that comes from an animal. This includes dairy products, meat, eggs, honey, geletin, etc...
According to that article they gave the kid cod liver oil. That comes from an animal, since cod is a fish if I am not mistaken?
No, it comes from an animal.
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Sir Sirius
Sith Devotee
Location: 6 hr 45 min R.A. and -16 degrees 43 minutes declination

Post by Sir Sirius »

neoolong wrote:
Sir Sirius wrote:
Spanky The Dolphin wrote:Vegans don't eat anything that comes from an animal. This includes dairy products, meat, eggs, honey, geletin, etc...
According to that article they gave the kid cod liver oil. That comes from an animal, since cod is a fish if I am not mistaken?
:? That is what I said.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

I vote for grinding all vegans into cattle feed.
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

Sir Sirius wrote:
neoolong wrote:
Sir Sirius wrote:According to that article they gave the kid cod liver oil. That comes from an animal, since cod is a fish if I am not mistaken?
:? That is what I said.
No, you're not mistaken. It comes from an animal.
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Coyote
Rabid Monkey

Post by Coyote »

Vegans are so fucking stupid.
Something about Libertarianism always bothered me. Then one day, I realized what it was:
Libertarian philosophy can be boiled down to the phrase, "Work Will Make You Free."

In Libertarianism, there is no Government, so the Bosses are free to exploit the Workers.
In Communism, there is no Government, so the Workers are free to exploit the Bosses.
So in Libertarianism, man exploits man, but in Communism, its the other way around!

If all you want to do is have some harmless, mindless fun, go H3RE INST3ADZ0RZ!!
Grrr! Fight my Brute, you pansy!
Sir Sirius
Sith Devotee
Location: 6 hr 45 min R.A. and -16 degrees 43 minutes declination

Post by Sir Sirius »

neoolong wrote:No, you're not mistaken. It comes from an animal.
Ah, "no" refers to that, I see now. English is confusing.
Captain tycho
Has Elected to Receive

Post by Captain tycho »

Fucking piece of shit parents... :evil:
I really feel sorry for that baby. Who knows what problems will arise later in life for her because of this?
Captain Tycho!
The worst fucker ever!
The Best reciever ever!
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand

Post by Darth Servo »

Ghost Rider wrote:Poor baby...fuckers like that don't deserve to be parents.
From the movie Parenthood one of the few good lines ever spoken by Keanu Reeves: "You know, you need a license to but a dog, or to drive a car, hell you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any but-reamin' asshole be a father."
"everytime a person is born the Earth weighs just a little more."--DMJ on StarTrek.com
"You see now you are using your thinking and that is not a good thing!" DMJay on StarTrek.com

"Watching Sarli argue with Vympel, Stas, Schatten and the others is as bizarre as the idea of the 40-year-old Virgin telling Hugh Hefner that Hef knows nothing about pussy, and that he is the expert."--Elfdart
Alex Moon
Rabid Monkey

Post by Alex Moon »

Sea Skimmer wrote:I vote for grinding all vegans into cattle feed.
I know a couple of vegans and they would agree that these parents were stupid. Not all of them are complete morons.
Warwolves | VRWC | BotM | Writer's Guild | Pie loves Rei
Zoink
Jedi Council Member

Post by Zoink »

Grain-fed vegans, that'd be some good eaten.
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

I use to know alot of vegans and they would always piss me off with their holier than thou attiude trying to tell me that it is wrong to eat animals. I hated it
http://maddox.xmission.com/grill.html
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

Keevan_Colton wrote:
theheap wrote:My god! Shouldn't the fact that your CHILD CAN'T EVEN FUCKING CRY TIP YOU OFF. people are so stupid
"Oh look honey, she's so happy being vegan she doesnt want to go anywhere or even cry....it's really making her behave better."
:roll:
Christ I wonder if that was what they were thinking :x
BlkbrryTheGreat
BANNED

Post by BlkbrryTheGreat »

Damn, this thread isnt' at all what I thought it would be about (as indicated by the title).

You really need to be more specific with thread titles Mike; this one borders on false advertising.

:twisted:
Devolution is quite as natural as evolution, and may be just as pleasing, or even a good deal more pleasing, to God. If the average man is made in God's image, then a man such as Beethoven or Aristotle is plainly superior to God, and so God may be jealous of him, and eager to see his superiority perish with his bodily frame.

-H.L. Mencken
Sr.mal
Jedi Knight

Post by Sr.mal »

This just prove my point. There should be a liscence for breedign, that way stupid people would not make more stupid people.
Ever since I was a scumdog, I blew a cum-wad.
I need a mother-fucking suckadickalickalong
A drunk, a pervert, a junkie and a sodimizer.
But you can call me the salaminizer
-The Salaminzer by GWAR
Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

People like that should be put to death, either for punishment or to defend the gene pool.
Howedar is no longer here. Need to talk to him? Talk to Pick.
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Darth Servo wrote:From the movie Parenthood one of the few good lines ever spoken by Keanu Reeves: "You know, you need a license to buy a dog, or to drive a car, hell you even need a license to catch a fish. But they'll let any but-reamin' asshole be a father."
Agree completely with the statement. But I hate being called a Nazi for holding such a belief.

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Zoink wrote:
Grain-fed vegans, that'd be some good eaten.
YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you think mad cow disease is bad?????

wait until you get mad-vegan disease
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

BlkbrryTheGreat wrote:Damn, this thread isnt' at all what I thought it would be about (as indicated by the title).

You really need to be more specific with thread titles Mike; this one borders on false advertising.

:twisted:
Bah, I already made that joke. Move along now. :)
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

This story literally pains my heart. What a bunch of cruel and heartless, not to mention stupid fucking morons. That baby has been destroyed for life. She cant get back the development time she missed out on.

16 months and she had no teeth, couldnt cry, couldnt crawl???? I want to smash these peoples faces in with a brick. :evil: :evil:
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Re: Fucking vegans

Post by fgalkin »

AdmiralKanos wrote:Check this out:
Associated Press wrote:Pair jailed for starving baby
HOLY SHIT! :shock: These people should have been shot. :shock:

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Re: Fucking vegans

Post by Darksider »

fgalkin wrote:
AdmiralKanos wrote:Check this out:
Associated Press wrote:Pair jailed for starving baby
HOLY SHIT! :shock: These people should have been shot. :shock:

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
I think we all agree.
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

When are fucks going to figure out the basic rules PROPORTION!!!

Babies need to GROW, they need sturated fat, about 6% to be exact, in order to deal with thier growth issues, unlike adults they use these calories to GROW. oi fucking vey. Worse yet, they started this diet after years of abusing thier bodies, they tried to ballence out thier system, So the kid was fucked before she left the womb, not getting enough protine and fat in her diet to feed a baby growing within her.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

I wonder what's on the Vegan menu in prison? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Bon Apetit, baby torturers!
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
Sea Skimmer
Yankee Capitalist Air Pirate

Post by Sea Skimmer »

Alex Moon wrote:
I know a couple of vegans and they would agree that these parents were stupid. Not all of them are complete morons.
Fine, we can administer a stupidity test prior to the grinding process
"This cult of special forces is as sensible as to form a Royal Corps of Tree Climbers and say that no soldier who does not wear its green hat with a bunch of oak leaves stuck in it should be expected to climb a tree"
— Field Marshal William Slim 1956
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Col. Crackpot wrote:arrrgggghhhhh! bastards.

next time i see peta vegans at KFC i'll be sure to pelt them with popcorn chicken.
Don't do that. You'll waste the chicken.

:banghead: Such idiocy! There's a reason for breast milk!
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia