Quiz Time: Which Matrix character are you?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Robert Treder
has strong kung-fu.

Post by Robert Treder »

I'm the Twins. That's cool enough for me.
And you may ask yourself, 'Where does that highway go to?'

Brotherhood of the Monkey - First Monkey|Justice League - Daredevil|Late Knights of Conan O'Brien - Eisenhower Mug Knight (13 Conan Pts.)|SD.Net Chroniclers|HAB
Boba Fett
Jedi Master

Post by Boba Fett »

You are Neo, from "The Matrix." You display a perfect fusion of heroism and compassion.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I never liked Neo... :evil:
Visit Darksaber's X-Wing Station

Member of BotM and HAB
Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Post by Companion Cube »

And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always a clown
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Neo Morphs into a bear and shows the Zions how to really cook!!!

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Morphy.
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
DeadM
Padawan Learner

Post by DeadM »

You are Cypher, from "The Matrix." Selfish, disllusioned, you are misguided at times. You deviate from the "right" path.

Uhhh...ok..
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Smith. :twisted: i guess that makes me one evil bastard.
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

You are Trinity, from "The Matrix." Strong, beautiful- you epitomize the ultimate heroine.

Rock on. :D

~ver
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Sir Sirius
Sith Devotee
Location: 6 hr 45 min R.A. and -16 degrees 43 minutes declination

Post by Sir Sirius »

You are Persephone, from "The Matrix." Tough cookie, you are, yet there are strains of sadness and desire that lie beneath you- of course, you wouldn't want anyone to know. You're too busy putting up a facade.

Hmmm... I LIKE Monica Belluci! :D
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

1st time .... NEO???????
2nd time...... Smith????????????
:wtf: :shock: 8)
well i think i doing pretty well but none of theese dam options really seem to fit well,.
I mean the ideal "confidence" one for me would i dont have any.
arr well.
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Hmmm, I am torn. Am I the trusted lap dog, side kick? Or just a big bad mother fucking soldier type? Or possibly just a secondary character who doesn't get to be in the next movie?
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Knife wrote:Hmmm, I am torn. Am I the trusted lap dog, side kick? Or just a big bad mother fucking soldier type? Or possibly just a secondary character who doesn't get to be in the next movie?

Tank kicks fucking ass!! He's my favourite character from that movie!! Well, favourite good guy, anyway. He's awesome!!! :D
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

I loved his expression when Cypher had just killed his brother and he'd grabbed the discarded electron gun thingy.

"Now you're gonna pay, asshole."
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Zaia wrote:
Knife wrote:Hmmm, I am torn. Am I the trusted lap dog, side kick? Or just a big bad mother fucking soldier type? Or possibly just a secondary character who doesn't get to be in the next movie?

Tank kicks fucking ass!! He's my favourite character from that movie!! Well, favourite good guy, anyway. He's awesome!!! :D
Oh, don't get me wrong. I love both Tank and Dozer. In fact I named my dog after Dozer. I was pissed when Tank didn't make an appearence in the second movie.

How ever, it is ego bruising to get the secondary charater that the producers did not even put into the second movie. :cry:

:wink:
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Knife wrote:
Zaia wrote:Tank kicks fucking ass!! He's my favourite character from that movie!! Well, favourite good guy, anyway. He's awesome!!! :D
Oh, don't get me wrong. I love both Tank and Dozer. In fact I named my dog after Dozer. I was pissed when Tank didn't make an appearence in the second movie.
Yeah, me too. (Meaning I was pissed too, not that I named my dog after Dozer too. I don't have a dog. :P )
How ever, it is ego bruising to get the secondary charater that the producers did not even put into the second movie. :cry:

:wink:
*cues Neo, who begins singing "Wind Beneath My Wings" to you*

:P :P :P
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Publius
Jedi Council Member

Post by Publius »

Agent Smith.
God's in His Heaven, all's right with the world
Pu-239
Sith Marauder

Post by Pu-239 »

Cypher

ah.....the path to happiness is revision of dreams and not fulfillment... -SWPIGWANG
Sufficient Googling is indistinguishable from knowledge -somebody
Anything worth the cost of a missile, which can be located on the battlefield, will be shot at with missiles. If the US military is involved, then things, which are not worth the cost if a missile will also be shot at with missiles. -Sea Skimmer

George Bush makes freedom sound like a giant robot that breaks down a lot. -Darth Raptor
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

i got Trinity :wtf:

And what happened to Tank? From Reloaded i got the impression that he'd been killed. Is this in one of the Animatrix shorts? heck, is the ani out yet?
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
NapoleonGH
Jedi Master

Post by NapoleonGH »

You are Agent Smith, from "The Matrix." No one would ever want to run into you in a dark alley. Cold as steel, tough as a rock, things are your way or the highway.
Festina Lente
My shoes are too tight and I've forgotten how to dance
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

Already took one of these.
I AM NEO, UBER OF UBERMENCHES BOW BEFORE MY MIGHT.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

You are Morpheus, from "The Matrix." You have strong faith in yourself and those around you. A true leader, you are relentless in your persuit.

First one correct, second one is shaky..... I'm a lazy bastard :lol:

Cyaround,
Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Cypher.

CYPHER!

Goddamnit, if I'm one thing, I'm loyal.

Ok, if I'm one thing I'm lazy, but if I'm two things I'm loyal.

Well, ok but loyal is in the top five.

Ten.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Shadow
Padawan Learner

Post by Shadow »

You are Agent Smith, from "The Matrix." No one would ever want to run into you in a dark alley. Cold as steel, tough as a rock, things are your way or the highway.