The Hulk loose in Middle Earth

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Lonestar wrote:I suspect a squad of Olog-hai would give the Hulk some trouble.

Also, Ents and whatever Balrogs are left.
Duh.

And of course, Tom Bombadil could beat him.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Bartman
Youngling

Post by Bartman »

The only Hulk source material I have describes the Hulks punches as kiloton level. They also describe a blow as being able to "shatter mountains." He also takes a nuke of undefined power with little to no effect. I don't see any collection of elves or men having a chance. I can't even really see Smaug take him on. I think you would need an Ainu to slow him down.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Actually the best he's taken is a low level KT nuke(Future Imperfect is a very good source of truly his resistence...he even notes Nukes could easily scatter him to the fours winds)

But his Punches are within low possible KT(they say he shatters mountains but that's at his angriest hardly his just placid mode)

Basically it should also be noted that as Hulk gets angrier(in savage mode or original he gains strength, not endurance)
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Darth Gojira
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Gojira »

Lonestar wrote:
Lonestar wrote:I suspect a squad of Olog-hai would give the Hulk some trouble.

Also, Ents and whatever Balrogs are left.
Duh.

And of course, Tom Bombadil could beat him.
Wouldn't that make him even angrier? :wink:
Hokey masers and giant robots are no match for a good kaiju at your side, kid
Post #666: 5-24-03, 8:26 am (Hey, why not?)
Do you not believe in Thor, the Viking Thunder God? If not, then do you consider your state of disbelief in Thor to be a religion? Are you an AThorist?-Darth Wong on Atheism as a religion
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Darth Gojira wrote: Wouldn't that make him even angrier? :wink:
Depends on how good a host Tom is.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."