Star Crossed Fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Cool...nice set-up for the next chapter.

I especially liked the fleshing out more of Kittaine and the differrence between him and Thrawn.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Whoa. And the Imperium has splintered. Great chapter, man.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Jaded Masses
Jedi Knight

Post by Jaded Masses »

I enjoyed that chapter. I especially liked the interplay between the grand admrials. I thought that Kittaines letting Special Agent Troi comfort him was odd. I'll bet she ends up betraying him later on.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Ender wrote:Goood
It was VERY Good..~Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Jaded Masses wrote:I enjoyed that chapter. I especially liked the interplay between the grand admrials. I thought that Kittaines letting Special Agent Troi comfort him was odd. I'll bet she ends up betraying him later on.
You DO know who she is right?
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

Stravo wrote:
Jaded Masses wrote:I enjoyed that chapter. I especially liked the interplay between the grand admrials. I thought that Kittaines letting Special Agent Troi comfort him was odd. I'll bet she ends up betraying him later on.
Im not sure. who is she
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

That kicked ass, the Kittaine scene was great, though some of the Vader lines seemed...I dunno, odd.

Great foreshadowing in the Q Ayelborne scene with the Storm coming up on the horizon, that was a WONDERFUL scene.

I MUST figure out what the hell the Emperor and Mitchell are up to. Grrr...

All in all another great chapter Stravo.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

theheap wrote:Im not sure. who is she
She's Counselor Troi, of TNG fame. Unless there's another prominent Troi out there that I'm unaware of.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Darth Yoshi wrote:
She's Counselor Troi, of TNG fame. Unless there's another prominent Troi out there that I'm unaware of.
What was Troi's mothers name?
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Mark S
The Quiet One

Post by Mark S »

Darth Yoshi wrote:
No, she's Troi's mother.
Writer's Guild 'Ghost in the Machine'/Decepticon 'Devastator'/BOTM 'Space Ape'/Justice League 'The Tick'
"The best part of 'believe' is the lie."
It's always the quiet ones.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Mark S wrote:
Darth Yoshi wrote:
No, she's Troi's mother.
Mark! You're supposed to make them THINK about the answer, sheesh...
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

THat was pretty good. It sets stuff up for the future...
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Well, I'm halfway through whats been posted, just finished the first page, I can't wait to see how Nemesis reacts to what Kirk did.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Alan Bolte
Sith Devotee

Post by Alan Bolte »

I can see how that wouldn't make much sense without having seen the various episodes with Troi's mother. But trust me - that is Troi's mother. In perfect character. Great chapter Stravo.
Any job worth doing with a laser is worth doing with many, many lasers. -Khrima
There's just no arguing with some people once they've made their minds up about something, and I accept that. That's why I kill them. -Othar
Jaded Masses
Jedi Knight

Post by Jaded Masses »

Stravo wrote:
Jaded Masses wrote: I enjoyed that chapter. I especially liked the interplay between the grand admrials. I thought that Kittaines letting Special Agent Troi comfort him was odd. I'll bet she ends up betraying him later on.

I know of her but I remember nothing about her personality. Its been ages since I saw Star Trek. However she was the ships counselor/head docter for the enterprise of Picard. Would it somehow be against her morals to betray the man who is, in part, responsible for killing countless numbers of her comrades?
His Divine Shadow
Commence Primary Ignition

Post by His Divine Shadow »

Her name is spelled wrong though, it's Lwaxana.
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who did not.
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

Very good Stravo, why is it that whenever Lwxana is with a man in power, she gives him a massage(that Ferengi and his oo-mox) :D

Liked the fleshing out of Kittaine.

Now were getting a check up on all the Imperial stories, I really wonder how Stravo is going to wind this up, it seems a little too epic for anyone to finish

What exactly is Lwxana's job anyway, was she meant to scan Thrawn's mind or something?

We haven't seen Khan in a hile, may I ask why?

Send the next one whenever your ready Stravo.
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

ladies and gentlemen of the alpha quadrant! Stravo productions is proud to present: Palpy and his Fabulous FUNBALL! :twisted:
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
El Moose Monstero
Moose Rebellion Ambassador
Location: The Cradle of the Rebellion... Oop Nowrrth, Like...

Post by El Moose Monstero »

I knew it, Gary and Palpatine are going to turn the Death Star into a Disco Ball, if the universe is going to go, its going Disco style...

dun-dun-dun-dun-DUN, everybody dance now...
"...a fountain of mirth, issuing forth from the penis of a cupid..." ~ Dalton / Winner of the 'Frank Hipper Most Horrific Drag EVAR' award - 2004 / The artist formerly known as The_Lumberjack.

Evil Brit Conspiracy: Token Moose Obsessed Kebab Munching Semi Geordie
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Meanwhile Kirk and Co. are just "Stayin' alive stayin' alive...ha ha ha ha Stayin Allliiivvvvveee." Sorry HAD to do it.

BTW on her name mispelling I went to some random Trekkie's website on google looking for her name spelling and just lifted it without confirming....fucking Trekkies..... :evil:
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Well, Vader probably would be able to get out. The stormtroopers wouldn't be a problem, and once he had sorted them out he could use the Emperor's back door (Dark Force Rising Trilogy) to disable all sheilds weapons communications and seal the route between himself and the shuttle...
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Xon
Sith Acolyte

Post by Xon »

NecronLord wrote:Well, Vader probably would be able to get out. The stormtroopers wouldn't be a problem, and once he had sorted them out he could use the Emperor's back door (Dark Force Rising Trilogy) to disable all sheilds weapons communications and seal the route between himself and the shuttle...
Personally, I wouldnt have put it past Lord Nemesis to have found away around that. If he knew of it.
"Okay, I'll have the truth with a side order of clarity." ~ Dr. Daniel Jackson.
"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." ~ Stephen Colbert
"One Drive, One Partition, the One True Path" ~ ars technica forums - warrens - on hhd partitioning schemes.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

ggs wrote:
NecronLord wrote:Well, Vader probably would be able to get out. The stormtroopers wouldn't be a problem, and once he had sorted them out he could use the Emperor's back door (Dark Force Rising Trilogy) to disable all sheilds weapons communications and seal the route between himself and the shuttle...
Personally, I wouldnt have put it past Lord Nemesis to have found away around that. If he knew of it.
It's stated that there is no way around it. They'd need to lay up the ship while they replaced the main computer with a new re-designed one, as it's firmware.
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

I was right, I never thought Han = Han Solo but instead = Nemesis(just read chapter 27)
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Dark Primus
Jedi Master

Post by Dark Primus »

This is becoming even more epic and I love it. No fanfic ever is going to beat this. :shock:
EAT SHIT AND DIE! - Because I say so

"Me Grimlock Badass" -Grimlock