Terran Empire - Unity (Mirror Trek AU Fan Fic)

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Falkenhorst
Jedi Knight

Post by Falkenhorst »

Man, that was truly a seriously kickass chapter. At the end I found myself wishing for the Imperials not to accept their surrneder, ahahhahahahah! That would probably fuck up the storyline though, so I eagerly await your next installment.
Falkenhorst

BOTM 15.Nov.02

Post #114 @ Fri Oct 18, 2002 4:44 pm

"I've had all that I wanted of a lot of things I've had
And a lot more than I needed of some things that turned out bad"

-Johnny Cash, "Wanted Man"

UPF: CARNIVAL OF RETARDS
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

That's one of the best space battle scenes I've read. :D
Busily picking nuggets out of my well-greased ass.
starfury
Jedi Master

Post by starfury »

late comer, it's while since I was here, I had to catchup, that was a nice battle, first good one I have seen in a while. :wink:
"a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic"-Joseph Stalin

"No plan survives contact with the enemy"-Helmuth Von Moltke

"Women prefer stories about one person dying slowly. Men prefer stories of many people dying quickly."-Niles from Frasier.
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

David Weber just called, he'd like his writing style back if your done with it. :D

Good one, mate.
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Wow, Chookfucker has a fanfic - Too bad his friends deleted for good someone else's fanfic

Let's delete Chookfucker's chapter to make up for that one!

*whips out Railgun and aims*

<(BZAPP!!!)>

{SPLAT!!}

*Shep laughs with glee as the Depleted-Uranium Rail Slug hits flesh at Mach 8. The massive hydroshock, the flash-vaporization, the violent stripping of flesh from bone, bone immediately shattering into tiny razor-sharp shards and getting propelled throughout his body at half the slug's speed instantly severs Chookie's body at the waist and flays it into a rapidly-expanding cloud of chunky gibs, jagged ribbons of cooked meat, and crimson salsa...*

IMPRESSIVE!!
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
HappyTarget
Padawan Learner

Post by HappyTarget »

^ :shock: ????? :? Um.... what on earth are you talking about?
Cult of Weber Missionary
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

HappyTarget wrote:^ :shock: ????? :? Um.... what on earth are you talking about?
Long story made short : Your "friendly co-author" Captain Chewbacca, hence
after referred to as Chookie or Chookfucker is butt-buddies with a bunch of
asstards who broke into the board a few weeks ago and went on a rampage
in the fanfic section, deleting or defacing fanfics. Imagine spending hours
writing a fanfic, only to see the only copy of it in existence being deleted
by a asshole, or worse yet, defaced to include scat pictures from Fark.com.

Chookie is their apologist friend, constantly sucking their cock.
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
HappyTarget
Padawan Learner

Post by HappyTarget »

^ If that's the case then could you please keep your gripe with him outside of my fanfic thread then? I'd really rather not have a flame war crop up in here.
Cult of Weber Missionary
MKSheppard

Post by MKSheppard »

HappyTarget wrote:^ If that's the case then could you please keep your gripe with him outside of my fanfic thread then? I'd really rather not have a flame war crop up in here.
I have no problem with your request, but you should know that your co-author
is a very...dubious person who associates freely with those who have
violated the sanctitity of fanfics.

Wait a fucking minute...the only people who use that damn caret ^ when
replying to people are TrollKingdom fucktards...

:wtf: Eyes Happy Target suspiciously :wtf:

HappyTarget
Padawan Learner

Post by HappyTarget »

^ Oh for the love of....
I have no problem with your request, but you should know that your co-author
is a very...dubious person who associates freely with those who have
violated the sanctitity of fanfics.

Wait a fucking minute...the only people who use that damn caret ^ when
replying to people are TrollKingdom fucktards...

Eyes Happy Target suspiciously
Geeez are you happy now? I was merely to lazy to copy, quote tag, paste, quote tag. Far simpler to 'shift + 6'. And I use it all the time when I'm feeling lazy. Check it out at:

http://kier.3dfrontier.com/forums/

http://www.trekbbs.com/threads/ubbthreads.php?Cat=&C=5

http://forums.sfnn.net/index.php

Other than that, all I can tell you is that anyone who messes with other people's hard work like those TrollKingdom assholes do should have charges pressed against them.
Cult of Weber Missionary
jegs2
Imperial Spook

Post by jegs2 »

Recommend that a mod delete flames/useless complaints in this thread, which is supposed to be about the Terran Empire and comments relating to that story. Further recommend that character attacks be confined to PM's...
John 3:16-18
Warwolves G2
The University of North Alabama Lions!
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

MKSheppard wrote:
:wtf: Eyes Happy Target suspiciously :wtf:
I'll vouch for him (Happy Target, that is), Shep, as being a long-time regular at Spacebattles who writes good fanfiction there, and has never been a problem there; it would be illogical to assume his behaviour would change when operating on another board (especially over fanfiction, since it isn't like a tech debate). The TKers are too stupid to come up with such a usage on their own, anyway, so it has to have started somewhere else and spread.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
HappyTarget
Padawan Learner

Post by HappyTarget »

Thank you for the vote of confidence as to my good character Duchess.

On a lighter note, I'm another year older now. Odd but I don't feel much different. :lol:

Now to get this thread back ontopic: Been hashing out the next chapter, got about 1/3 done. Picked a bad time to get a new computer game I suppose. :) (PS, if you enjoy RTS games, get "Rise of Nations". This game get's so much stuff right, it's amazing. Great fun!) I hope to have the next chapter done by Wed. or so, so stay tuned.
Cult of Weber Missionary
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

On re-readin your 1st TE story Happytarget, im slightley confused. In "unity" it was considered a considerble engirneering feat to have an excelsior sized vessel with a phaser lance, Yet in "Reap the whirlwind" (dont quite get the name of that) Both the destroyer size Soulwolfs and a S-31 connie both have phaser lances? :?
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

Isn't a Constitution-class bigger than an Excelsior? At least one Enterprise was a Constitution-class wasn't it?
HappyTarget
Padawan Learner

Post by HappyTarget »

On re-readin your 1st TE story Happytarget, im slightley confused. In "unity" it was considered a considerble engirneering feat to have an excelsior sized vessel with a phaser lance, Yet in "Reap the whirlwind" (dont quite get the name of that) Both the destroyer size Soulwolfs and a S-31 connie both have phaser lances? :?
:)

1) Excelsior class vessels weren't designed to have phaser lances, hence it is a rather snug fit to put them within the armored hull while still keeping nearly everything else the ship originally had.

2) It is a rather considerable engineering feat to have them on the Soulwolfs, as the ship was basically designed around the phaser lance and built for speed. Interior accomodations are even more spartan than a Defiant class due to cramped space aboard her, but considering her sheer firepower advantage over ships even up to battlecruisers, being named Captain of one is much sought after even in the luxury predisposed officer ranks of the Imperial Starfleet.

3) S-31 Phaser Lances are smaller than their more comon Imperial Starfleet versions, hence why a heavily modified S-31 Connie can house one and the Stalker class can carry 6 of em. (Old S-31 always has about a generation or so better tech than Starfleet, as part of their job description is to take care of rebellious/mutinous Imperial ships and they like to have as big of an edge as they can get. Hence why they have all the nice toys to play with and don't want to share them with Starfleet. :))

Hope that clarifies things for ya a bit.

As for the name of Terran Emprie: Reap The Whirlwind, it's basically using the old adage "sow the wind, reap the whirlwind". All of the TE's terror and opression finally blew up in their face, so "as you sow, so shall you reap" came home in a big way.
Isn't a Constitution-class bigger than an Excelsior? At least one Enterprise was a Constitution-class wasn't it?
Enterprise NCC 1701 = Constitution class = TOS
Enterprise NCC 1701 (refit) = Constitution (refit) class = TMP-TSFS
Enterprise NCC 1701 A = Constitution (refit) class = TVH-TUC
Enterprise NCC 1701 B = Excelsior (refit) class = Generations

Constitution class was slightly smaller than the Excelsior, but from "TUC", the difference really isn't that much. Noticeable, but not like Defiant vs Galaxy size difference.
Cult of Weber Missionary
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

JodoForce wrote:Isn't a Constitution-class bigger than an Excelsior? At least one Enterprise was a Constitution-class wasn't it?
Acccording to the ST encyclopedia : the ent-nil (a connie) was 289 m
the ent-refit/a (refit connie) was 307m
the ent b (excelsior) was 467m
dont konw how well the canon supoorts that though
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

Ah, well, I was thinking of ST6, where IIRC an Excelsior piloted by Sulu (I think) rushed to the Enterprise's aid. The Enterprise there didn't look like another Excelsior, I thought that would have been Constitution class, but I guess it might be Galaxy class...

(And HT can you use the movie number instead of the abbreviations? I can't remember half the names for those movies and while I may not be able to place a movie number directly on the movie at least it gives me an idea where you are up to in your counting @_@ :oops: )
HappyTarget
Padawan Learner

Post by HappyTarget »

Acccording to the ST encyclopedia : the ent-nil (a connie) was 289 m
the ent-refit/a (refit connie) was 307m
the ent b (excelsior) was 467m
dont konw how well the canon supoorts that though
Pretty much what it is from canon. Like I said noticeable, but not drastically so.
Ah, well, I was thinking of ST6, where IIRC an Excelsior piloted by Sulu (I think) rushed to the Enterprise's aid. The Enterprise there didn't look like another Excelsior, I thought that would have been Constitution class, but I guess it might be Galaxy class...
In ST6, the Enterpirse under Kirk and Spock was the NCC 1701 A Constitution (refit) class. The Excelsior under Sulu was Excelsior class.

Galaxy class first appeared in "Star Trek: The Next Generation" as the USS Enterprise NCC 1701 D
(And HT can you use the movie number instead of the abbreviations? I can't remember half the names for those movies and while I may not be able to place a movie number directly on the movie at least it gives me an idea where you are up to in your counting @_@ )
No worries. :)

Enterprise NCC 1701 = Constitution class = The Original Series (Kirk,Spock, McCoy, Redshirts, ect.)

Enterprise NCC 1701 (refit) = Constitution (refit) class = ST1-ST3 (V'ger, Kahn and Genesis)

Enterprise NCC 1701 A = Constitution (refit) class = ST4-ST6 (Whales, God and fire while cloaked Bird of Prey)

Enterprise NCC 1701 B = Excelsior (refit) class = ST7 (Kirk's death, Nexus Ribbon)
Cult of Weber Missionary
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

Well it's as I thought then--and I thought Kirk's ship would have been bigger and better than Sulu's ship? After all it's the Enterprise :)
Akira
Official SD.Net Chew Toy

Post by Akira »

More from HT

Chapter 40 – In Death Ground

Prescott’s Star

Plasmatic Pulsar Device fire smashed down on Ulysses wall, concentrated on the section that held the Valley Forge. Incandescent boils of light vomited into the velvet blackness of space, their fury made all the more terrible by the silence of the void. The plasma waves washed over the stupendous warships of Ulysses battle line, flailing against shields and armor. The ablative armor spent itself in a vain fight to save the ships it guarded, boiling away in a wave of hard radiation and vaporized atoms. ISS Heidon was bracketed by five PPD’s, her hull disappearing from view as the plasma waves liberated themselves against her weakened shields and riddled armor in the a star bright cauldron of white light. Seconds later, her internal ammo stores and slipstream cores were breached, unleashing an even brighter flash of light as the molten remnants of her hull exploded outward trailing flame.

ISS Kraken, the lone remaining original capital ship from the Valley Forge Battlegroup aside from the Flagship herself, was also under concentrated attack. PPD’s slashed away the last remnants of her shields and dug deep into her armored hide. Wreathed in fire, weapons systems blotted away, her captain gave the order to abandon ship. Sensors were near totally gone, but they saw enough to show that the Flagship was being pounded nearly as mercilessly as the Kraken was. There wasn’t even a shadow of hesitation as the Kraken’s CO as she darted across the shattered, smoke filled ruin of her bridge to the helm. The Skipper wouldn’t die today, not as long as she could stop it. Through fortuitous act of fate, her Borg STL drive was still functioning at 12% efficiency and accepted orders through the mangled control leads that ran from the bridge helm console.

The debris streaming, splintered and cratered hulk that had once been a proud warship lumbered into motion. Fire trailed from her gaping wounds, and she was little more than a half molten mass of alloy so extensive was her damage. But her still functioning drives pushed her onto the course her captain wanted. Shedding escape pods and shuttles, she drifted towards the wounded Valley Forge, interposing herself into the PPD’s line of fire. Her valiant self sacrifice was not in vain, for it saved the Valley Forge from a fiery death.

The PPD’s destruction of the Valley Forge was abruptly cut short, leaving her grievously wounded hull glowing white hot with the ship powerless and adrift. Instead of finishing off the 401st Flagship, they killed her squadron mate instead. The Kraken had positioned herself just right to interdict the incoming fire, and her own mangled hull absorbed it to the breaking point. In a flash of immensely intense but highly localized energy release, her slipstream cores let loose, largely vaporizing her hull and sending a lone flaming nacelle corkscrewing outward. Then all at once, the PPD fire stopped. Even phaser and plasma torpedo fire from the Unity battle line ceased as well, in spite of the fact that they were still being pounded by wave after wave of phaser strikes and enhanced quantum torpedoes.

ISS Anasazi

All contact with the Valley Forge had been lost, which was perfectly understandable given the extent of her damage. And since Admiral Vanguard was out of communication or worse, command of the 401st devolved to Brevet Rear Admiral Vivian DaGaule. CIC had confirmed that quite a few of them were from the original attack force. Something primal deep inside Vivian growled with glee to be giving them something back for the murderous casualties they had piled against the forts under her command in the first go-around. Now that the other jaw of the Skipper’s trap had been sprung, the bastards were well and truly mouse trapped. They couldn’t run, and they couldn’t hide. All they could do was die. And Vivian took savage satisfaction in that. The ghosts of First Prescott’s Star would be avenged. The enemy would be burned from the stars, the only possible response for attacking the Empire and killing her citizens.

“Admiral!” A com officer half-shouted to get her attention.

Her eyes deviated from their position as she stared hatefully at the Unity battle line that had claimed far too many Imperials. “What is it.”

“The enemy commander is requesting parley to offer terms for her surrender!”

We have the upper hand and she wants us to surrender? She thought. Then the com officer’s actual words hit her. No, wait… SHE wants to surrender! An animalistic snarl contorted her face into a hate filled ghost of its former self. She nearly ordered the offer to be ignored and offensive fire redoubled as her hate boiled upward, but she squelched it through sheer force of will. It wasn’t what the Skipper would have wanted, and it would save many Imperial lives to bring the battle to a rapid close. Her personal feelings would have to be ignored.

“Open the channel.” She ground out even as her holodisplay showed the enemy ships halting their weapons fire. The com window blossomed unobtrusively above the combatants even as the smaller Imperial battle line continued to fire and the Vigilance Taskforce continued to launch quantums. The Terran CO of the Galactic Unity Fleet opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off by Vivian’s raised palm. “You will not maneuver an inch from your current positions, you will power down all weapons and shields and surrender your ships intact and with no resistance to my boarding parties, or so help me I will keep right on grinding you into atoms. Choose now.” The officers on the flag bridge seemed to hold their collective breath.

The face on the other end of the com window looked like it had bit into something sour, but after half a beat, there was a nod of agreement.

“Orders to the Fleet.” Vivian spoke instantly. “All ships will cease fire and hold position while the enemy stands down for boarding.” A victorious roar went up from the Flag Bridge crew, echoed throughout the Imperial Fleet. Ships stopped firing, but their weapons systems were primed for instant resumption should the Unity fleet try anything fishy. Space rippled with blue white flashes aft of the Unity formation as the quantums filling space between it and the Vigilance Taskforce were remotely detonated. Vivian returned her attention to the Unity Fleet Marshal. “My ships have suspended their fire. Shut down your shields, engines and weapons systems and prepare to be boarded.”

ISS Valley Forge. Main Bridge

P’tel clung to her chair grimly as the Forge bucked and writhed under the Unity’s assault. Main power failed, cutting out for a split second and dimming the bridge’s lights. Then the emergency backups kicked in, feeding fresh power to the Valley Forge’s nerve center. Then the assault stopped, leaving the 401st Flagship in peace. Crimson damage indicators painted themselves across the Forge’s status display.

“Damage control to the Flag Bridge, Medics to the Flag Bridge.” Her even voice commanded, even though she felt a pang of fear pierce her shield of non-emotion. She forced it away, there was nothing more she could do

ISS Valley Forge, Flag Bridge

Billowing layers of smoke filled the Flag Bridge, reducing visibility to a few feet in any direction. Small fires burned here and there, casting their orange glow through the shrouding smoke. The piercing wail of damage alarms melded with the arcing fizz of spark spewing electronics and the groan of overstressed alloy. Emergency lighting, pale beside the normal shipboard lighting setting Ulysses favored, cast cones of brightness on the Flag Bridge’s exits and primary egress routes. Displays were either totally dead or filled with crazy, multicolored squiggles and dancing snow white dots of light. Commissar Stevens and more than one other crewman, their forms hidden by the smoke, began coughing on the choking, acrid smoke. Grabbing her facemask more by feel than by actual sight, Jessica slipped it over her head, purged it, and then took in a precious breath of sweet, fresh air.

Emerging like a phantom out of the smoke came a hulking, seven foot tall shape clad in power armor. Surprisingly delicate mechanical hands touched her shoulders. “Are you all right Commissar?”

“Yes, I’m fine, just a little shaken up is all.”

“Good. Ma’am, I need you to get the others out of here.” He said with a jerk of his head, barely discernable through the dark tint of his helmet’s relatively small forward view port. Medical teams and damage control are on the way, but it’s faster to take the walking wounded out to meet them. Can you do this Ma’am?” Although it was phrased as a request, the Marine Sergeant made is sound like an order. Jessica merely nodded, her usual armor and demeanor changed by what must be shock. She began to walk towards the port side pit, intent on doing just what the Marine told her to do. She had to pick her way carefully, for there was splintered and broken hull segments strewn across the Flag Bridge.

The Marine watched her walk off for a moment, the enhanced vision his suit provided him allowing him to follow her in spite of the smoke. Then once he was satisfied that she was actually following his directives, he turned and strode towards the Skipper’s chair. Bunches of multicolored cables hung like jungle vines from the wrecked roof, and the chair was lying at a strange angle with the broken remains of a deck support lodged in the floor against it. It was a miracle it hadn’t crushed Ulysses as it fell. At least the Skippers biosigns are strong. The Marine thought as he slipped a breathing mask over the evidently unconscious Admiral Vanguard’s head. The main door swooshed open behind him and on his helmet’s display, he watched the first of the Flag Bridge crew stagger out into the relative safety of the hallway. The Damage Control teams and Medics trotted past them in the doorway.

Ulysses eye fluttered open as the power-armored Marine slipped a breathing mask over his head. “Easy Sir. The Medics are here now. Let them look you over first.”

Ulysses nodded, greedily gulping down the fresh air. One of the medics swept her tricorder over him. “Minor smoke inhalation. Other than that you’re in perfect health Admiral.”

“Then how about we get this” Ulysses said with a gesture to the beam pinning him to his seat, “out of the way, shall we?” Ulysses voice was muffled by the full face mask, but that in no way muffled the quiet snap of command in his voice.

“Aye Sir, we’ll have you free momentarily.” One of the Damage Control team’s engineers replied. Orders were issued, and most of the team went to the far side and gripped the collapsed beam. Synthetic muscles strained, and with a metallic groan the collapsed beam shifted away inch by grudging inch. Ulysses slid carefully out of his canted chair, edging around the shifted beam.

“Thank you. See to the others, I need to find a working com system.” The Damage Control team acknowledged his orders, and Ulysses nodded, then spun on his heel to stride through the smoke to the main door.

ISS Valley Forge, Main Sickbay, One hour later

Ulysses walked amongst the biobed’s filled with wounded, giving and encouraging word and a smile to the battered Imperials. Sickbay lighting was muted to allow the injured crew to rest, and the virtually exhausted medical staff was also sprawled wherever they could find room, oftentimes near passed out in corners or against walls. In spite of the atmospheric systems best efforts, the stench of burned flesh and hair mingled with the metallic tang of blood still hung in the sickbay like an ill wind. Many of the Forge’s crew in sickbay were short fingers or arms or legs. Others had large portions of their faces disfigured, their wounds covered over by regenerated skin tissue yet unable to hide their lost eyes or ears. The injured, however battered and maimed seemed to take heart from Ulysses mere presence, almost in awe that one as exalted as he would stoop to visit the wounded in sickbay. Even the Imp-drones, perhaps taking their cue from their normal crewmates, seemed to relax.

And the Imperials were not alone in the sickbay, for even as grievously wounded as she was, the Valley Forge had taken on Galactic Unity survivors. Many had been in just as dire need of medical aid as Imperial personnel, and the GU’s surviving sickbays had been hard pressed to shoulder all of their wounded. Ulysses had ordered that they be brought aboard Imperial vessels and triaged in the same way Imperials were. Some had argued vehemently, Commissar Stevens among them, that Imperials should be treated first no matter the extent of the GU survivors’ injuries. Ulysses and firmly shot down that suggestion. Medical aid would not be withheld from those who required it merely because they were aliens.

Having nearly finished making the rounds in sickbay, Ulysses heard a commotion behind him. Turning, he saw Anna blocking the path of two hulking Section 31 goons.

“Is there a problem here?” Ulysses said in a stern tone, cutting off Anna’s heated reply.

The muscle bound brutes swiveled their heads to look at him as if with one mind. Both had matching snarls on their faces at yet another Starfleeter poking his nose in their business. That was, until they saw just who they were being addressed by. Starfleeter or no, Ulysses had been issued the Lion of Terra by the Emperor himself. As such, he deserved some amount of respect. Both lost their snarls and straightened their posture to something approaching attention. “We are here for prisoner interrogation.”

Anna inhaled to bark at them, but Ulysses cut her off before she could with a raised hand. “You may interrogate these prisoners after they are released from medical care and not a moment before.”

“We have our orders sir.” The one that had spoken before, a Lt. by his rank pips, ground out.

“And I am countermanding them Lieutenant. These POWs will be made available for questioning once they are healthy as per Starfleet General Directives on the treatment of POWs.” Those who had made the directives had been more concerned with ensuring that POWs survived their initial interrogation to be further interrogated later rather than for their own piece of mind, but Ulysses was perfectly willing to use them that way. He would sleep easier at night knowing that he had done his level best to at least slow down the torture some of the GU personnel would endure. It was yet another thing to add to the list of complaints that would eventually be rectified when change finally came to the Terran Empire. But till that day, Ulysses could only push things as far as the letter of the law let him. The fact that it would stick in Section’s craw was merely gravy.

The Section goons knew they were beaten. Casting a deadly glare at both Ulysses and Anna, they spun on their heel and stalked angrily down the debris strewn hallway.

“Thank you Uly, if you weren’t here, I’m certain I would have had to call security to get them to leave, and that would have created a minor incident I’m quite happy was avoided.” Anna said, pitching her voice low so that only he could hear.

“Think nothing of it Anna.” He replied with a dismissive wave of his hand. “If Section is too cocky to follow established guidelines, I’m more than happy to tweak their noses over it.”

“Just the same, thank you.” Anna said touching his upper arm. Gratitude sparkled in her eyes, and just perhaps something else as well.

Seeing an opening, Ulysses took it. Despite his eagerness, he was easily as afraid as he had been during the build up to the battle. Clearing his throat he continued. “Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?” He forced his voice not to break and to meter his words rather than spit them out in a burst.

Anna smiled broadly. “I do believe I would at that.” Ulysses exhaled a breath he hadn’t realized he’d been holding, and a matching grin blossomed on his own face and his lone eye twinkled with delight. “‘Bout time you asked me to. I’ve just been dropping signals since forever.” Ulysses face reddened noticeably, but the Cheshire grin remained.

“1830 sound alright?”

“Baring any emergency, yes 1830 sounds just fine.”

“Good. Well, in that case doctor, I’ll leave you to your duties.” With a final nod, Ulysses turned and walked out into the hallway, the grin plastered on his face mirroring the joy in his soul.
HRogge
Jedi Master

Post by HRogge »

Need MOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREE....... :) :) :)

Another really good chapter, keep going !
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

a good steady wind-down from the battle... :)
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Yay! Another nice aftermath chapter kep up the good work HT1 :D
Xenophobe3691
Sith Marauder

Post by Xenophobe3691 »

Around how long does it take to write each of these fanfic chapters? What about the entire ones?
Dark Heresy: Dance Macabre - Imperial Psyker Magnus Arterra

BoTM
Proud Decepticon

Post 666 Made on Fri Jul 04, 2003 @ 12:48 pm
Post 1337 made on Fri Aug 22, 2003 @ 9:18 am
Post 1492 Made on Fri Aug 29, 2003 @ 5:16 pm

Hail Xeno: Lord of Calculus -- Ace Pace