How close have you come?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Durran Korr wrote:Have never even been close to being close.
Think of it this way: What's the least furthest away you've ever gotten?
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

CrimsonRaine wrote:
Stravo wrote:As one of the lucky 44% I will add how close I came to getting into a threesome with two lesbians. We started off flirting in their apt and it was starting to get very intense, alot of groping and groaning involved when suddenly the other lesbian's room mate shows up with her pitbull and teh mood plummeted into the nether regions.

So close.....yet so far. What I would have given to get it on with two lesbians. DAMN. :cry:
Dude, I'm a girl, for fuck's sake, and I would give you a high-five for that. Or maybe I'm just a pig.

At any rate, you're getting 3 goddamn cookies for that one. Good Jaeorb.

Crimson Raine
Nope you're not a pig you're just a cool woman who just happens to fit right into our wonderful little board here.

Thanks for the cookies, it kind of eases the pain of missing out on one of those MUST HAVE fantasies that everyone has.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:
Durran Korr wrote:Have never even been close to being close.
Think of it this way: What's the least furthest away you've ever gotten?
One time I accidentally placed my hand on a girl's. It was awkward, she didn't appreciate it.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

I was driving my gf (at the time) home. She didn't have to be there till 3:30 (its 2:35 at the time) and was DEFINITELY in the mood. She even had the rubber out and was teasing me with it. :P The only thing that ruined that was my father had to leave for work at 3pm....and that only left me enough time to drive her home and get myself home. I would've just taken her to my place and made an excuse of tutoring her in something and done it in my room, but my mother was going to be home just a couple minutes after 3.

Its ok, because during the summer, all three of us were going to college, and my parents had night classes every tuesday and thursday.....and I didn't. :) Need I say more?
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Well, during a night out in Dyrehavsbakken (a large theme park outside Copenhagen) I've once caressed a teenage girl's erogenous zones and she didn't get truly embarrased until I touched her right nipple.

(This wasn't the first time I stimulated her, but this was the first time I went that far)
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Closest I ever came to having a 3-some with twins was when these twins I knew gave me a group hug and kissed me.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Demiurge
Rabid Monkey

Post by Demiurge »

I talked with a girl once. OMFG she touched my clothes.
delicious pies
Lord Pounder
Pretty Hate Machine

Post by Lord Pounder »

Stravo wrote:As one of the lucky 44% I will add how close I came to getting into a threesome with two lesbians. We started off flirting in their apt and it was starting to get very intense, alot of groping and groaning involved when suddenly the other lesbian's room mate shows up with her pitbull and teh mood plummeted into the nether regions.

So close.....yet so far. What I would have given to get it on with two lesbians. DAMN. :cry:
Ha i got ya beat i turned down a 3-some with 2 girls before. Last year when i was with my g/f she and her best mate propositioned me. I'm not the kind of person who has meaningless slex and i was very much in love with Cally so i "No Cally is all the woman i need". I've been in a 3-some with a married couple too which was fun but not the kind of thing i want to make a habbit of.
RIP Yosemite Bear
Gone, Never Forgotten
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Mitth-raw-nuruodo wrote:
Einhander Sn0m4n wrote:*snip*
fuck dude, I wish I had girls chasing me into locker rooms...
Hah! Thats nothing compared to what I did. :D When I was a junior in HS, I made a bet that I could walk into the locker room and come out with a date. They thought it was too easy, and upped the stakes. I had to go in....stark naked. :P

I took the bet, and dropped em right at the door and went right in. :) A few of the girls giggled of course. I just looked at them and smiled. I picked my 'target' and made my move. She didn't see me coming and wasn't paying attention to the 'commotion' I had created. She had just finished changing when got to her. I tapped her on her shoulder and said hello. I swear, I've never seen anyone's eyes shoot so wide open in my life. :mrgreen: She gave me the usual 'lookover' and we started to talk. Thats when I asked her out, infront of all the other girls. After a couple of seconds, she accepted. :) She gathered her things and we walked out. I grabbed my clothes and quickly put them on as the coaches heard the noise and was on their way to investigate. On the way out, I collected my winnings and we went on our way. :D

Just to keep this on topic, we went to the movies and saw The Fifth Element. Afterwards, we went out to eat. (just so you guys know, I took her out to O'Charlies) Then we went to a secluded spot and made out for a bit. We fondled a little bit and then started to 69 when a freakin' cop car rolled up and flashed its lights. The secluded spot turns out was owned by some hillbilliy and thought we were up to 'no good'. We got dressed rediculously fast just before the officer walked up to the door. After the officer chatted with us (I swear, the man is a chatterbox!) we went on our way. I took her home, exchanged phone numbers and went on my way home.
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Howedar
Emperor's Thumb

Post by Howedar »

Closest I've ever been was when I took a girl to a dance. Let it be known, however, that I was not trying to get her into bed.
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

Can this effect be named "Titanic's Law" or has someone else noticed the unsexed people starting threads like this before me? :mrgreen:

I never came close to sex and I haven't really tried and I don't see it in the future. It's hard to explain, but real life sex doesn't interest me... *shrugs*
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

StarshipTitanic wrote:It's hard to explain, but real life sex doesn't interest me... *shrugs*
Dammit! I'm out of room in my sig! :lol:

Ohh well, I guess I'll have to make room for it now won't I? ;)

StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

C'mon, that HAS to be bettter than your first quote there, but the size thing you have going gives it good symmetry.

I think it may have to do with the nasty people I'm surrounded by. They're all so slutty. :x
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
mantakai
Padawan Learner

Post by mantakai »

ha, me come close to sex, not likely :roll:

but to tell my story, i was dating a chick from school and she ended up dumping me cause she was a nymphomaniac and i wasnt good enought o have sex with :shock:

so yeah i dont see myself going to far anytime soon
"normal is not something to apire to, its something to get away from"
Andrew J.
Sith Marauder

Post by Andrew J. »

I have never gone out on a date or had any sort of even slightly romantic relationship with anyobody, ever.
Don't hate; appreciate!

RIP Eddie.
Damaramu
Jedi Master

Post by Damaramu »

I have a girlfriend and I have had sex. Plenty of it.
Shaka[Zulu]
Jedi Knight

Post by Shaka[Zulu] »

too many near misses for me to count... theyve all sort of blurred into one massive near miss that passes for my life :cry: between work, and doing all the shit that needs doing for my family (Im 33 dammit... will I EVER be free????????????????) I simply dont have time anymore even for near misses.

its extremely depressing.
panty-stealing military mecha maniac
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Andrew J. wrote:I have never gone out on a date or had any sort of even slightly romantic relationship with anyobody, ever.
How old are you? 12?
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Andrew J. wrote:I have never gone out on a date or had any sort of even slightly romantic relationship with anyobody, ever.
Why the hell not? Even i've managed to do better than that. Me!

Hell, i even got laid several times off the same nympho girl...although she was weird...but she was quite attractive....anyway, that was a year ago...where was i? bloody hell im tired.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Neither have I.
「かかっ―」
Tragic
Padawan Learner

Post by Tragic »

No offense. But some of you people are pathetic. I'm here laughing my ass at some of your stories. :D :D
"The point of war isn't to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" Gen. George Patton.
Uraniun235
Emperor's Hand

Post by Uraniun235 »

Yeah, god knows women everywhere jump into bed at the drop of a hat. Not as if there were ever any conservative communities, or places where the men outnumbered the women. No sir.
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

You're all making a huge deal about it, you know? The more you whine about it, the less likely it is that anyone's going to want it.
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Crayz9000 wrote:
How old are you? 12?
Bleh. I'm 18 and I've had neither.
Tragic wrote:No offense. But some of you people are pathetic. I'm here laughing my ass at some of your stories. :D :D
I've really got to get around to killing you in a horrible and gruesome way. Or just chopping off your organ. Whichever seems best.
innerbrat wrote:You're all making a huge deal about it, you know? The more you whine about it, the less likely it is that anyone's going to want it.
Quit calling us whiners. We're just unlucky. And since the rest of the board has no problem whatsoever in shoving their triumphs in everyone's faces, why should the unlucky ones get bitched at for our tales of shortcoming?
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

Crayz9000 wrote:
How old are you? 12?
He's probably older, but the number 12 probably comes in at some place, like as the closest number of feet he's ever gotten to a woman, or something.

As for Vertigo, where did you go to High School where you had sex on the same day you walked into a locker room naked? Lucky bastard.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB