How close have you come?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:As for Vertigo, where did you go to High School where you had sex on the same day you walked into a locker room naked? Lucky bastard.
That's entirely possible. Just walk into someone else who's similarly naked (which direction depends on the gender/mood involved). :D
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
YT300000
Sith'ari

Holy Shit

Post by YT300000 »

Remember my opening post? Way back on page 1?

Well, I just beat it, earlier today.

Swimming lesson. We (my class, all 12 of us) had to tread water for 5 minutes. 4 minutes into the excercise, a girl 1 metre away from me has an orgasm. I shit you not.

She starts breathing heavily. I don't notice (we have been treading water for 4 minutes). Then she moans. And again. And again. Her face contorts with pleasure, and her shoulders slump.

Then the instructor calls us back to the side of the pool. Her back was to him, so the only person who had seen her orgasm was me. Everyone starts swimming towards to side, except for her, she obviously didn't hear the instructor. So, swimming by, I tap her leg. She sees that everyone is going to the side, and follows suit.

Let me summarize. I touched an attractive, shapely and almost nude girl my age, seconds after she had an orgasm.

Woah. 8)
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
RogueIce
_______

Re: Holy Shit

Post by RogueIce »

YT300000 wrote:Remember my opening post? Way back on page 1?

Swimming lesson. We (my class, all 12 of us) had to tread water for 5 minutes. 4 minutes into the excercise, a girl 1 metre away from me has an orgasm. I shit you not.

She starts breathing heavily. I don't notice (we have been treading water for 4 minutes). Then she moans. And again. And again. Her face contorts with pleasure, and her shoulders slump.

Then the instructor calls us back to the side of the pool. Her back was to him, so the only person who had seen her orgasm was me. Everyone starts swimming towards to side, except for her, she obviously didn't hear the instructor. So, swimming by, I tap her leg. She sees that everyone is going to the side, and follows suit.

Let me summarize. I touched an attractive, shapely and almost nude girl my age, seconds after she had an orgasm.

Woah. 8)
How do you get an orgasm treading water...? :shock:
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Woah. 8)
Sounds like she was right in front of a water jet.

I love those :cool:
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi wrote:As for Vertigo, where did you go to High School where you had sex on the same day you walked into a locker room naked? Lucky bastard.
Dude, we didn't have sex. We were ABOUT to give eachother oral when the cop rolled up.

btw, I was attending Brighton High at the time. (went to a different school my freshman year. I would've continued going there if the fucking morons in the government hadn't fucked with the lines......)
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

RogueIce wrote:

Woah. 8)
Like Dalton said, water jet.

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

YT300000 wrote:Let me summarize. I touched an attractive, shapely and almost nude girl my age, seconds after she had an orgasm.

Woah. 8)
You lucky potato....
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Simon H.Johansen wrote:
YT300000 wrote:Let me summarize. I touched an attractive, shapely and almost nude girl my age, seconds after she had an orgasm.

Woah. 8)
You lucky potato....
Oh, and she also smiled at me, because the instructor would have yelled his ass off at her for not paying attention.

aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Post by aerius »

Last night I snuggled in bed with my GF and her sister, but not in the sexual way. We just snuggled and touched each other, but nothing happened other than some giggling. That's as close as I've ever gotten to having a 3-some with sisters.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
Sobbastchianno
Youngling

Post by Sobbastchianno »

Being of the lucky 44% (at my age, 38, I would hope I was there already), I will tell about my closest attempt with a girl (I am a gay male).

It was my sixteenth birthday (November 1980). I was living in New Hampshire at the time and my best friend in high school, Connie, decided to try to give me a birthday present, that being the elimination of my virginity (not to mention her virginity as well).

Problem? I couldn't get it up, no matter how hard I tried. See, I had a crush at the time on one of my next door neighbors, a guy about 15 years older than I was. Besides, the only place Connie and I had to do it was a small island on the south end of the lake I grew up on. I New Hampshire, it is COLD in early November. Try doing it outside when the temperature is only 30, and you aren't interested in sticking it into the hole offered in the first place. LOL
The Christian Right Is Neither
No, I wasn't recruited, I was born human
No, I wasn't recruited, I was born gay (almost became Catholic as a teenager just to get sex).
Twisted, but functioning
Member of GALE
Sobbastchianno
Youngling

Post by Sobbastchianno »

RogueIce wrote:

Woah. 8)
In treading water, you generally have to move your legs. Enough movement like that can cause clitoral stimulation (so my sisters tell me). Hell, why do you think Suzanne Somers smiles while using her Thigh Master? I am sure it isn't from the workout.
The Christian Right Is Neither
No, I wasn't recruited, I was born human
No, I wasn't recruited, I was born gay (almost became Catholic as a teenager just to get sex).
Twisted, but functioning
Member of GALE
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

YT300000 wrote:
Simon H.Johansen wrote:

Woah. 8)
You lucky potato....
Oh, and she also smiled at me, because the instructor would have yelled his ass off at her for not paying attention.
Now I envy you even more! :(
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"