wtf- 123 pound 4 year old.

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Holy crap that kid is huge! I weigh twice as much and I'm 5' 8''. True you'd might say "Look who's talking!". I know I'm overweight but I don't have the appearance of my true weight nor do I look like that kid.

I hope that kid loses some pounds as I am trying to. Being fat ain't fun. Now where are those cakes I ordered...........
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Keep in mind that the Soviet Union was repeatedly struck by famine, partly due to bad planning and partly due to Stalin being evil, so...

Nah, the explanation is probably much more simple than that.
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

The kid has basically signed his own deatn warrant with such obesity, enjoy your life of cardial problems, hypotension and constant hot flushes and being out of breath.

I used to be a pudgy baby, but now I'm really thin, not life threateningly, just a little more than I'd like, I'm average I'm told. My metabolism is amazingly efficient, that is, anything I eat is readily broken down and used up there and then, alcohol has no real effect on me for instance, get pissed eventually but it barely lasts.

I am disturbed by the obesity of people in the West mainly though, America and Britain have some real large people in their populations and it's scary given heart disease is the biggest killer we have by far.
seanrobertson
Jedi Council Member

Post by seanrobertson »

darthdavid wrote:
Darth Wong wrote:"Heavy" is not important, as some people can be quite heavy due to bone and muscle mass. It is fat content which is important.
Bones never account for more than 18% of a person's mass. Less if they're a couch potatoe. The body is allways trimming away un used bones and re-inforcing used bones so if you sit around on a nice soft couch not moving all day your bones become rather weak.
Which is why Mike said "bone and muscle mass" :)

Poor little fat kid. His parents or parent have ruined him for life. If he was in the States he could one day sue them at least :roll:
Pain, or damage, don't end the world, or despair, or fuckin' beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, ya got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man ... and give some back.
-Al Swearengen

Cry woe, destruction, ruin and decay: The worst is death, and death will have his day.
-Ole' Shakey's "Richard II," Act III, scene ii.
Vertigo1
Defender of the Night

Post by Vertigo1 »

Thats just not right....
"I once asked Rebecca to sing Happy Birthday to me during sex. That was funny, especially since I timed my thrusts to sync up with the words. And yes, it was my birthday." - Darth Wong

Leader of the SD.Net Gargoyle Clan | Spacebattles Firstone | Twitter
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

I weigh 127...I'm frightened by that kid...
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Sriad
Sith Devotee

Post by Sriad »

Montcalm wrote:What kind of dumbass parents would stuff their kids so they`ll turn into 4 year old butterballs. :roll:
The kind who're going to eat him when he's 6.
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Sriad wrote:
Montcalm wrote:What kind of dumbass parents would stuff their kids so they`ll turn into 4 year old butterballs. :roll:
The kind who're going to eat him when he's 6.
It says they`re from Tbilisi Georgia not Africa. :? :wink:
Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Arthur_Tuxedo
Sith Acolyte

Post by Arthur_Tuxedo »

Darth Wong wrote:If that's muscle weight, then he's fine. But if he's fat, then, well, let's just say that the human body is not capable of creating mass out of thin air.

Besides, a lot of people say they eat well but if you were to follow them around with a hidden camera 24/7 and add up, you might find that it's a case of false advertising. That was virtually endemic among the bigger girls at my university dorm; they ate like rabbits at mealtime but if you paid attention, you could see that they snacked constantly between meals.
Well, he's 68 and he's in better shape than I am, so I'm inclined to believe his claims, but it's definitely fat and not muscle. Some people are just genetically doomed to be fatter than others.
"Heavy" is not important, as some people can be quite heavy due to bone and muscle mass. It is fat content which is important.
Sorry, I mis-typed. Some people are just naturally fat.
"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." - Muhammad Ali

"Dating is not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to be a heart-pounding, stomach-wrenching, gut-churning exercise in pitting your fear of rejection and public humiliation against your desire to find a mate. Enjoy." - Darth Wong
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

THAT'S A HUGE BITCH!
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

When I was rowing, playing hockey, doing football umpire training and gymming (generally 40+ hours of hard excercise a week) as well as eating really healthily I was still 110kg...

There is a such a thing as naturally big, however, there is also a line between healthy and unhealthy...
Matt7
Youngling

Post by Matt7 »

Hethrir wrote:I'm 6' and 140 pounds...i think (what's 70kg in lb?) and i'd almost be scared of loosing a fight with him :P
It's easy to win...just use your reach, or if you want to have a little fun, pull a twinkie out of your pocket and throw it behind you. When he goes for it, trip him and beat the snot out of the little bugger.
"I find your lack of pants disturbing."
+32500 Sword of Wounding!!!
-Secret SD.net Cult of the Trumpet- -iii<
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

And what is with that silly tee he's wearing :lol: :lol:
Busily picking nuggets out of my well-greased ass.
LordShaithis
Redshirt

Post by LordShaithis »

Arthur's uncle violates physics! Whee!
If Religion and Politics were characters on a soap opera, Religion would be the one that goes insane with jealousy over Politics' intimate relationship with Reality, and secretly murder Politics in the night, skin the corpse, and run around its apartment wearing the skin like a cape shouting "My votes now! All votes for me! Wheeee!" -- Lagmonster
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

:?:
Busily picking nuggets out of my well-greased ass.