What is your phobia?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Grand Admiral Ancaris
Jedi Knight

Post by Grand Admiral Ancaris »

verilon wrote:kness, ankles, wrists, shoulders, scoliosis in lower back, upper back and neck problems.
My joints with problems would be both knees, both wrists, one elbow, back, and neck which has bad aches alot of the time (of course sitting here in front of the computer isn't helping matters any).
photosensitivity causes me to not be able to look at fluorescent anything without an instant migraine, and I am extrasensitive to sun poisoning (nausea and a headache after being in the sun too long)
Looking at bright objects like light bulbs typicially isn't a good idea anyhow. I don't know about sun poisoning on my part, but me and sunlight certainly don't get along.
Astgmatic
Astigmatism??? *nods* yeah, I got that too, and farsightedness. Thus the need for my glasses. :P
Partially deaf in my left ear (can't hear stereo 75% of the time) and reverberation sets off migraines
My right ear is the worst for me. I have Central Auditory Processing Difficulty/Disorder. Basicially means I can't filter out background noises. It all comes in as one jumbled mess of sound. As such lots of people talking or loud places in general give me bad headaches and can make me disoriented.
Chronic migraines and cluster headaches
So you've said. Not familiar with cluster headaches are though.
Can't remember most of my childhood, and I have no sense of time whatsoever
Childhood I can remember pieces of (not that I want to, being the little idiot that I was). Half the time I can't remember what I've talked with people about. I will forget people. Nothing too major fortunately. I also have no sence of time.
The 8 I have listed
Again as you've already said.
Bipolar (Hypomanic, Rapid Cycling), Social Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Clinical Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, and two more that I cannot think of.
I'd have to look at my medical files to see which type of Manic-Depresson I have (at present I just pop my pills and call it good). I'm mildly obsessive-compulsive I suppose, though only on a few things. I've got a good level of Paranoia if that classifies, I'm avoidant. And I suspect Borderline Personality disorder, as well as Schizoid and/or Schizotypal personality disorders. Of course I'm not a doctor so what would I know? :P

I'm not eager to go back in and have any more shrinks examine me either.
I may also possibly have something called Ailer's Something Syndrome, but I do not think so (hereditary ailment). Also have a slight tendency toward sodium deficiency as well as hypoglycemia.
I cannot say that I'm familiar with Alier's (something) Syndrome.

As I have high blood pressure, I've got plenty of sodium in my system. I do have to take horse sized pills for potassium deficiency though.

As for breaking, I do believe I'd welcome it. Mentally at least.
Grand Admiral Ancaris

"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege." --- Unknown

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Lumps, for they are always angry and never subtle." ---Dalton

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." ---Euripides
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

[quote="Grand Admiral AncarisMy joints with problems would be both knees, both wrists, one elbow, back, and neck which has bad aches alot of the time (of course sitting here in front of the computer isn't helping matters any).[/quote]

Course, I forgot to mention my hips, too
Looking at bright objects like light bulbs typicially isn't a good idea anyhow. I don't know about sun poisoning on my part, but me and sunlight certainly don't get along.
Not necessarily bright objects, but sometimes just ebig in the sun can make me hurt..
Astigmatism??? *nods* yeah, I got that too, and farsightedness. Thus the need for my glasses. :P
Actually that was supposed to be asthmatic, but I have that too...
So you've said. Not familiar with cluster headaches are though.
Basically, more than one type of migraine simulktaneously.
Childhood I can remember pieces of (not that I want to, being the little idiot that I was). Half the time I can't remember what I've talked with people about. I will forget people. Nothing too major fortunately. I also have no sence of time.
Do you have DID?
I may also possibly have something called Ailer's Something Syndrome, but I do not think so (hereditary ailment). Also have a slight tendency toward sodium deficiency as well as hypoglycemia.
I cannot say that I'm familiar with Alier's (something) Syndrome.[/quote]

It includes bad joints, slow healing in some things, fast in others, risk for osteoperosis, scoliosis, hyperextensitivity of the skin, and a few other things.. have to talk to my friend that has it to find out.
As I have high blood pressure, I've got plenty of sodium in my system. I do have to take horse sized pills for potassium deficiency though.
hig blood pressure is fun, but I also have an iron deficiency.

~ver
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Grand Admiral Ancaris
Jedi Knight

Heh... we'd better stop with the thread Hijacking, We can Private message this stuff.
Grand Admiral Ancaris

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Lumps, for they are always angry and never subtle." ---Dalton

Darth Gojira
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Gojira »

Geez, is this a thread or a "who's fucked worse" competition?
Hokey masers and giant robots are no match for a good kaiju at your side, kid
Post #666: 5-24-03, 8:26 am (Hey, why not?)
Do you not believe in Thor, the Viking Thunder God? If not, then do you consider your state of disbelief in Thor to be a religion? Are you an AThorist?-Darth Wong on Atheism as a religion
Grand Admiral Ancaris
Jedi Knight

Darth Gojira wrote:Geez, is this a thread or a "who's fucked worse" competition?
Why it's both! It can also tap dance and juice oranges at the same time! It's talented that way. :wink:
Grand Admiral Ancaris

haas mark

Post by haas mark »

Grand Admiral Ancaris wrote:
Darth Gojira wrote:Geez, is this a thread or a "who's fucked worse" competition?
Why it's both! It can also tap dance and juice oranges at the same time! It's talented that way. :wink:
Wait! You forgot that it can make Julienne fries!! ;):P

~ver

Formerly verilon

haas mark

Post by haas mark »

That could be another thread, I suppose.. Maybe when I wake from my slumber. Maybe.

~ver

Formerly verilon