What's the most sadistic thing that you have ever done

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

What's the most sadistic thing that you have ever done

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

In a game?
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Lord of the Farce
Jedi Council Member

Re: What's the most sadistic thing that you have ever done

Post by Lord of the Farce »

LT.Hit-Man wrote:In a game?
Alien vs Predator: While playing as the Alien, use cheats to spawn a lot of hapless people, then go hunting them down one by one. Sniper jaws for long-range beheading goodness.
"Intelligent Design" Not Accepted by Most Scientists
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

Plenty in Half-Life, such as quicksaving and killing scientists over and over again in various ways. I also have a thing for destroying towns and civilians in strategy games.

In D&D, I dont know how many would classify as sadistic, but I've certainly committed a fair share of evil acts, such as casting Flaming Sphere during a city festival, and sending it bouncing through crowds of people, waking a goblin up before shooting him with a crossbow, turning in fellow party members in exchange for amnesty from the authorities, and a lot more I can't remember.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Beating hookers with baseball bats in GTA3.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Stepping into the middle of a warzone and proceeding to eradicate both sides, the civilians, the dogs, and then the local defense fleets.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

AS A PLAYER

I was a 6th level neutral evil elven mage... on a ship..

SOmeone tried to pick my pocket, he failed and tried to run... shocking grasp, then magic missile... dead..

Loot is body, and cram him through a porthole.

Ship attacked by pirates... I use an electical variant of fireball and kill EVERYONE!

AS A DM

Well my goup is rather raunchy, and two of my characters had sex in game(one of which is a guy I am kinda crazy about) given those circumstances I was a little peeved, so I decided to torment the female...

I made her character pregnant, and because she was playng a demon(The child was half demon half saiyan) I figured I would kill her in chidbirth. So at the end of her HORRIBE pregnancy the demon child did not come out the normal way... it kind of ate her from the inside out...
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

SirNitram wrote:Stepping into the middle of a warzone and proceeding to eradicate both sides, the civilians, the dogs, and then the local defense fleets.
What game?

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Ahh demon babies... giving the term "Eating her out" a whole new meaning :twisted:
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:Ahh demon babies... giving the term "Eating her out" a whole new meaning :twisted:
Well you have to get them kids off to a good start
Speaking of that one movie you should never show a preganet woman when she colse to giving birth is the frist ailen flick :twisted:

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

LT.Hit-Man wrote:
Alyrium Denryle wrote:Ahh demon babies... giving the term "Eating her out" a whole new meaning :twisted:
Well you have to get them kids off to a good start
Speaking of that one movie you should never show a preganet woman when she colse to giving birth is the frist ailen flick :twisted:
Hehe :twisted:

The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

Dalton wrote:Beating hookers with baseball bats in GTA3.
Pat Robertson would give you an award for that.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Razing and deporting the entire population of France as workers to clear jungles in my homeland in a game of Civilization.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

In a D&D game I played I was a chaotic-neutral Half Orc. I was a multiclass fighter-mage, and did a few not-so-nice things.

Once, my DM wanted to see how I'd do against a wizard the same character level as me. He could fly, but I had a ring of jumping and a whip. I tackled him in the air, punched him until he passed out, then took his stuff. I broke his quarterstaff over my knee, broke his dagger INSIDE the firing mechansim of his crossbow, cut his shoes open, and soaked his cloak in mud before wrapping it around his unconscious body. After that, none of the wizards in the city bothered me.

Another time, same character, we needed information from a guy we'd captured, so I sent the Paladin out to gather wood while I tortured the guy with my whip. For an intimidation thing I ate the arm of one of his dead companions right in front of him.

CN characters are fun. I always interrupted everyone while they were giving their "story" speeches.

DM- "We have gathered representatives of every race here to find a way to defeat he who must not be named."

Me- "You mean Magnar? The god of fire and death? MAGNAR?" :lol:

I punched a demigod and actually rolled high enough to hit him. He was so outraged he actually said "The AUDACITY". I was very proud. Never mess with a half-orc that has a ring of jumping. Chances are he is creative. :wink:
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

I'm suprised your Paladin friend permitted you to do such a thing, since they are by definition Lawful Good.

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Gil Hamilton wrote:I'm suprised your Paladin friend permitted you to do such a thing, since they are by definition Lawful Good.
He was out gathering wood; he didn't know what was happening.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

The Duchess of Zeon wrote: He was out gathering wood; he didn't know what was happening.
(Putting the "law" into Lawful Good?)

Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

The Duchess of Zeon wrote: He was out gathering wood; he didn't know what was happening.
Do you think a paladin would be dumb enough to let a half-orc with a whip and a shit-eating grin interrogate a prisoner?

The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Gil Hamilton wrote: Do you think a paladin would be dumb enough to let a half-orc with a whip and a shit-eating grin interrogate a prisoner?
See my second post.

Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

The Duchess of Zeon wrote: See my second post.
I don't follow.

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

A wizard of mine once invented a spell that involves fragments of glass and Rock Salt version of Fireball....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Gil Hamilton wrote: I don't follow.
If you aren't there to stop it, you didn't do anything wrong. So walking away is "putting the law (IE, legalism)" into Lawfully Good.

Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Post by Companion Cube »

I loved toying with the scientists in Half-Life. Oddly, I always felt guilty about doing anything to a security guard, or when a security guard was watching...
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always a clown
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Tourist Killings in Roller Coaster Tycoon....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
weemadando
SMAKIBBFB

Post by weemadando »

Arcanum - Killed everybody. Thats right - EVERYBODY.

SoF2 - Playing in Slo-mo using nothing but knives.

Medieval: Total War - cut down 6,000 retreating peasants using heavy cav after I executed the captured general.

Black and White - too many to mention.

Dungeon Keeper 2 - Too many to mention.

AvP1 - I became known as "That Goddamn Alien Arsehole" at LANs for a reason. Sure it took me 5 minutes to bring down a Predator, but the Predator player hated every goddamn moment of it.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

The Duchess of Zeon wrote:
Gil Hamilton wrote: I don't follow.
If you aren't there to stop it, you didn't do anything wrong. So walking away is "putting the law (IE, legalism)" into Lawfully Good.
I always thought that was a cheap way out... :x

Still, I can't recall any sadistic acts at the moment...

Unless you count a creature I sent Nitram's character up against one time... Mutated by nasty magic, it had more muscles than the Hulk, had a camoflaging mat of vegetation growing on its back, and a long clublike tail hanging between the creature's legs that shot spikes.

The part that made Nitram shudder is when he realized that wasn't a tail.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet