Perversions of the Force comments

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Captain_Cyran wrote:Maybe we'll need another fanfic soon... :twisted: :twisted: 'How Iggy Got His Groove Back.' :twisted: [/i]
*Iggy is sitting in front of his computer when suddenly there's a knock on the door. Iggy opens it and finds...*

Stravo: IT'S PAYBACK TIME!
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Xisiqomelir
Jedi Council Member

Post by Xisiqomelir »

LadyTevar wrote:
SirNitram wrote:While I could just say how wonderful etc,etc,etc, both your writings are I'll simply say....

I'm an ISD?

IS MY ASS REALLY THAT BIG? HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME?! NO ONE TOLD MY ASS WAS HUGE!

No one screws the ship! And.. My ass isn't that big! I swear!

BTW, it's still as awesome as when it begun.
*opens mouth to comment. Closes mouth, cause this might mean she'll not get laid. Says it anyway*

No, his ass isn't that big. But something else Long and Pointy is. :twisted:

Great story! More! More!
SirNitram has a 1.6 km long tongue? :shock:
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

LadyTevar wrote: No, his ass isn't that big. But something else Long and Pointy is. :twisted:
:lol: And YOU should know!
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

*sigh*

I know you guys are waiting, but Lady Luck has not been smiling upon your faithful assassin. I have done everything up to (and including) bashing my head against a wall in my quest to rid myself of my current case of writer's block. So far, no success. :(
JADAFETWA
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Don't worry about it Iggy. And..uh...walls aren't good for your creativity.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Darth Yoshi wrote:Don't worry about it Iggy. And..uh...walls aren't good for your creativity.
Wanna bet? I got my inpsiration for Test Pilot after a whack to the head. :D
JADAFETWA
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

I'd take you up on that offer, but there'd be no way for me to collect. :D

*shrugs* Whatever. It's your head.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Secularism—since AD 80
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Darth Yoshi wrote:Don't worry about it Iggy. And..uh...walls aren't good for your creativity.
Yes, steel I-beams aer much better, I know from personal experiance, got a cut on my head from one...I was having a bad day, and slamming my head into walls and lockers wasn't enough...
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Um, well... since it's been nearly a month since the last post in here and 5 weeks since we posted a chapter, I thought I should tell everyone that I'm sorry. It seems Iggy has sort of disappeared. He's been the driving force of the storyline lately and I wasn't really sure where he was going. So... I really hate to say this, but.... I'm putting the story on hold until I hear from Iggy.

I'm really sorry guys.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Kelly Antilles wrote:Um, well... since it's been nearly a month since the last post in here and 5 weeks since we posted a chapter, I thought I should tell everyone that I'm sorry. It seems Iggy has sort of disappeared. He's been the driving force of the storyline lately and I wasn't really sure where he was going. So... I really hate to say this, but.... I'm putting the story on hold until I hear from Iggy.

I'm really sorry guys.
Grrr, I'd seen that this was up on the top of my post list and I thought. "Iggy's back!" Apparently not...oh well.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Sorry Cyran... just wanted to make everyone aware of what was going on.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Kelly Antilles wrote:Sorry Cyran... just wanted to make everyone aware of what was going on.
S'alright.
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Kelly Antilles wrote:Um, well... since it's been nearly a month since the last post in here and 5 weeks since we posted a chapter, I thought I should tell everyone that I'm sorry. It seems Iggy has sort of disappeared. He's been the driving force of the storyline lately and I wasn't really sure where he was going. So... I really hate to say this, but.... I'm putting the story on hold until I hear from Iggy.

I'm really sorry guys.

Ahh damm it I hope he's ok did he tell you what was bug'n him out besides the writer's block?
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Kelly Antilles
Sith Acolyte

Post by Kelly Antilles »

Due to unforseen circumstances, Perversions of the Force will not be finished. I apologize to everyone who has followed the story from the beginning. I appreciate all your support, but there is no way this story can be finished.

Thanks.
Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot
Jedi Knight

Post by Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot »

Kelly Antilles wrote:Due to unforseen circumstances, Perversions of the Force will not be finished. I apologize to everyone who has followed the story from the beginning. I appreciate all your support, but there is no way this story can be finished.

Thanks.
Curses.

Ah well, creativity is extremely fickle. I know from experience; I can never finish anything I write.
Titan Princeps of the Mecha Maniacs: Gloriam Imperator
"StarDestroyer.net: Even our idiots are smarter." - RedImperator
"A Terminator Space Marine. Also known as your worst nightmare." Stormbringer
"Know the ECM. Love the ECM. Cherish the ECM, for it jams thine enemys targeting."- Necronlord
HALOite, Robotech/Macross supporter, 40Ker, and part-time Warsie.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Ah man. :( Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Secularism—since AD 80