Paladine

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Solamnus
Youngling

Paladine

Post by Solamnus »

If someone could find a really good picture of Paladine from Dragonlance (or any Plantinum Dragon) I would greatly appreciate it!
Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

Sorry, best I could do... It is Fizban however, and he IS Paladine...
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
SHODAN
Padawan Learner

Post by SHODAN »

I dont think there even are pictures from Paladine other than Fizban ones.
In my talons, I shape clay, crafting life forms as I please. If I wish, I can smash it all. Around me is a burgeoning empire of steel. From my throne room, lines of power careen into the skies of Earth. My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity. Out of chaos, they will run and whimper, praying for me to end their tedious anarchy. I am drunk with this vision. God: the title suits me well.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Hmm...I thought of Fizban as FAR more wrinkly with a full head of long wavy gray hair...
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator