64%
Straight Jackets & Padded walls (Colin)
6%

Total votes: 50

Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Which are wierder?

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

After having my title in a couple other places(it's the same as the first line of my sig) called into question several times, I decided to put it up to a vote. Which are wierder, penises or vaginas?
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

Penis. And it's not a happy thing, either. It's a bizzare growth sticking out from the human body!

*snerk*
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

There officially is no "rock bottom" on SD.Net anymore. We're already well-below it.

The vagina. The wang is pretty straightforward, the vagina is a little more mysterious.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Looks-wise i'd say vagina. Lol, as Koji said it's like someone's cut a guy's penis off and started to pull some guts out of the hole. I replied with "It's more like a meaty flower"....still, they're a weird organ.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Durran Korr wrote:There officially is no "rock bottom" on SD.Net anymore. We're already well-below it.
This from the Che Guevara Mouseketeer, too.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Solamnus
Youngling

Post by Solamnus »

Not only is the vagina weirder, it is far too complicated for a sexual organ. Far too many things can go wrong with it. You don't see us men going to penalologists and having cold, metallic instruments going up our pee hole!
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Solamnus wrote:Not only is the vagina weirder, it is far too complicated for a sexual organ. Far too many things can go wrong with it. You don't see us men going to penalologists and having cold, metallic instruments going up our pee hole!
I didn't know you could have a baby out of your penis.

SHODAN
Padawan Learner

Post by SHODAN »

This poll is clearly biased towards people advocating sexual reproduction.
In my talons, I shape clay, crafting life forms as I please. If I wish, I can smash it all. Around me is a burgeoning empire of steel. From my throne room, lines of power careen into the skies of Earth. My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity. Out of chaos, they will run and whimper, praying for me to end their tedious anarchy. I am drunk with this vision. God: the title suits me well.
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

At least it's neat, tidy, and tucked out of the way.

Why you need to have your gentilalia hanign out and flopping around for all to see is beyond me.

And you pee out of it! That's just gross.
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

I use mine to hang wet towels on..... :lol:
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

The vagina is the modern day equivalent of the one ring, it drives it's bearer absolutely insane, it give the beareer influence over others(guys), and it has the power to destroy the world of men.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Solamnus
Youngling

Post by Solamnus »

innerbrat wrote:At least it's neat, tidy, and tucked out of the way.

Why you need to have your gentilalia hanign out and flopping around for all to see is beyond me.

And you pee out of it! That's just gross.
No. I am sorry, that answer is incorrect! Penises are so much easier to take care of IMHO. All you need is some soap and water. Vagina's need a medical check up, they stink, they bleed, they are made wrong (the most sensitive spot is NOT in the vagina), and there is no penis cancer. A penis has one hole fit for both jobs <----There is evidence for intelligent design!

Penises >> Vaginas
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

anarchistbunny wrote:The vagina is the modern day equivalent of the one ring, it drives it's bearer absolutely insane, it give the beareer influence over others(guys), and it has the power to destroy the world of men.
Well, that's worthy of Freud.

theski
Sith Marauder

Post by theski »

Solamnus wrote: Vagina's need a medical check up, they stink, they bleed, they are made wrong (the most sensitive spot is NOT in the vagina), and there is no penis cancer. A penis has one hole fit for both jobs [quote]

IMHO almost all do not Stink... and it is a nice place to visit.. :wink:
Last edited by theski on 2003-08-10 11:17am, edited 1 time in total.
Sudden power is apt to be insolent, sudden liberty saucy; that behaves best which has grown gradually.
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Solamnus wrote:they stink,
When was the last time you had a good whiff of your knobcheese, mate?
they bleed,
Mine doesn't :)
they are made wrong (the most sensitive spot is NOT in the vagina),
This from a gender whose G-Spot is in the anus? So we have a clitoris as well. That's just a free gift.
and there is no penis cancer.
There's no vagina cancer either.
Oh, but there's testicular cancer, prostate cancer etc etc etc. That's not an argument.
A penis has one hole fit for both jobs <----There is evidence for intelligent design!
So why don't you go fuck a platypus then?
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Next of Kin
Rabid Monkey

Post by Next of Kin »

innerbrat wrote: Why you need to have your gentilalia hanign out and flopping around for all to see is beyond me.
Most guys normally don't walk around and do that in public unless its in a game of golf where if you don't hit the ball past the woman's tee off then you have to play the hole with your dick hanging out...hence dickout!
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

innerbrat wrote: So why don't you go fuck a platypus then?
That would definitely be on his evolutionary level.

InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Next of Kin wrote:
innerbrat wrote: Why you need to have your gentilalia hanign out and flopping around for all to see is beyond me.
Most guys normally don't walk around and do that in public
Must be a London thing, then

Solamnus
Youngling

Post by Solamnus »

Penises do not stink and practically all vagina's bleed every month. There is cervical cancer and the head of the penis is fine for a G-spot. Finally, the penis has a superior, yet simple design.

This is why vaginas are weirder.
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Solamnus wrote:Penises do not stink
How many penises you been sniffing? At least girly musk is a sexy smell! Knobcheese is the most disgusting smell this side of a man's ankles.
the head of the penis is fine for a G-spot.
That's just a bunch of nerve endings, albeit only a fraction of the number found in the clit. Wanna know about your G Spot? Ask one of my collegues in GALE. The female G spot, is howevr, positioned nealty inside the vagina, thank you very much

The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Solamnus wrote:Penises do not stink
The same for vaginas if you bathe regularly and avoid getting infections/diseases, which is true for about every part of the human body. Perhaps you've had a bad experience there. Though of course there's an obvious smell no matter how much you bathe, really. Unless you're french. Then it's just a heavy cheap perfume odor.
and practically all vagina's bleed every month.
Which is part of that baby thing again, which can be turned off due to the power of modern medicine.
There is cervical cancer
You do realize that the cervix is the lower part of the womb and is rather seperated from the vagina?
and the head of the penis is fine for a G-spot.
If you think that's your G-spot, you'll be missing out on a lot for a long, long time.
Finally, the penis has a superior, yet simple design.
Because it only has to perform one instead of two functions, and that function is the simpler of the two. Yes. Certainly. *nods* We all.. No, actually, we don't believe you, because you're wrong.

P.S. I would really be careful having sex with someone who's vagina "stinks". Really.

Solamnus
Youngling

Post by Solamnus »

Still incorrect. The vagina sit and marinates all day with oozing mucus. That is not sexy IMHO. Penises do not ooze nasty mucus. The clit sits right behind a wall of flesh that a man must unravel and clean off to have any fun with. :roll:

I am now disgusted by my own post. :!:
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

innerbrat wrote: How many penises you been sniffing? At least girly musk is a sexy smell! Knobcheese is the most disgusting smell this side of a man's ankles.
*shudders* Stop harming my innocent mind.

InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

The Duchess of Zeon wrote:P.S. I would really be careful having sex with someone who's vagina "stinks". Really.
that's the man's fault, anyway. they wander around carrying all this crap on the end of that thing, just waiting to infect some unsuspecting vagina.

The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Solamnus wrote:Still incorrect. The vagina sit and marinates all day with oozing mucus. That is not sexy IMHO. Penises do not ooze nasty mucus. The clit sits right behind a wall of flesh that a man must unravel and clean off to have any fun with. :roll:

I am now disgusted by my own post. :!:
Fascinating. I did not know that I "oozed mucus" all day long. Perhaps I should get a new job as a shoggoth.