Our Story: Book Two (One the behalf of Big Steve).

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Our Story: Book Two (One the behalf of Big Steve).

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

Anyone wanting the first chapter of this work should contact either myself or Big Steve via PM, or E-mail, and they shall be sent it. Any moderators curious about this expedient ought contact either Big Steve, myself, or Phong, for a full explanation. Those in the Writer's Guild should have the full work available there currently.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

On account of fatigue, I posted this advertisement to the wrong forum; it would be appreciated if it could be moved to the fanfiction forum, where it really is more appropriate.

And away it goes
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.