Facial feature removal.

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Facial feature removal.

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Just wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of the black coloring or bags is what i call them under your eyes? Been a bugger and everytime I smile I look weird as it would stick out.~Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
BoredShirtless
BANNED

Post by BoredShirtless »

Sleep more.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

That would take a lot of sleeping pills. I can't even take naps......~Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Re: Facial feature removal.

Post by MKSheppard »

Soontir C'boath wrote:Just wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of the black coloring or bags is what i call them under your eyes? Been a bugger and everytime I smile I look weird as it would stick out.~Jason
Hhahaha you can't get rid of them
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

I have the same problem, and I get plenty of sleep. In fact, its why I dont wear contacts. My glasses actually hide the problem.
neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

There's probably some facial cream you can use. A store would know.

And there's always the cucumbers over the eyes.
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Slowhand
Redshirt
Location: Sitting atop Victor's rack. That's good vibrations!

Post by Slowhand »

Covergirls and runway models often apply a cream under their eyes that's readily available at drug stores everywhere. Preparation H.

Apply it the night before a photo shoot and presto! No bags.

For what it's worth...
Once it was known as the Codeine Hippo, but so as not to influence a legion of teenage fans, it was renamed the Cosmic Hippo. Most often seen flying through the depths of space, to catch one is to be near the Flecktones themselves.

With my spear and magic helmet,

~Slowhand
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

Slowhand wrote:Covergirls and runway models often apply a cream under their eyes that's readily available at drug stores everywhere. Preparation H.

For what it's worth...
putting ass-cream on your face... I can imagine the conversations people had when they figured that out...

"Hey Bob, how'd you get those bags out from under your eyes?"

"Simple George, I used this cream-"

"What kind of cream?"

"Well, you put it on your ass..."

"Your ASS?"

"Yes, your ass. But in this case, you put it on your face!"
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Trytostaydead
Sith Marauder

Post by Trytostaydead »

Yeah, I've heard Preparation H as well. It constricts the blood vessels underneath your skin.
Hethrir
Jedi Master

Post by Hethrir »

Soontir C'boath wrote:That would take a lot of sleeping pills. I can't even take naps......~Jason
Try doing a run or some pushups an hour before bedtime.
Sriad
Sith Devotee

Post by Sriad »

They can also come from allergies, though they're more often due to sleeplessness. Ass-cream (and maybe some antihystamines) sounds like your best bet, if you ask me.
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

What the hell would you normally use ass-cream for? I mean, why would you put it on your ass?
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

HemlockGrey wrote:What the hell would you normally use ass-cream for? I mean, why would you put it on your ass?
it's for hemerroids

Anyway, concealer is your friend.
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

If you really need it, take melatonin, or depakote, or celexa, or lithium, or any variety of anti-depressants or mood-stabilizers. ;) Actually, melatonin is OTC, so it's pretty good to use. It's just a sleep-aide.

~ver
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Slowhand wrote:Covergirls and runway models often apply a cream under their eyes that's readily available at drug stores everywhere. Preparation H.
Really? I thought it was a result of crossbreeding with Sun Elves... oops, have been reading the Forgotten Realms sourcebook too much. :wink:
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
TrailerParkJawa
Sith Acolyte

Post by TrailerParkJawa »

I get dark circles under the eyes, does not matter if Ive slept alot or not. For me I think its part allergies, part plain old genetics. It sucks to always appear to be half asleep even if you are not.
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE
YT300000
Sith'ari

Re: Facial feature removal.

Post by YT300000 »

Soontir C'boath wrote:Just wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of the black coloring or bags is what i call them under your eyes? Been a bugger and everytime I smile I look weird as it would stick out.~Jason
Easy:

Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

TrailerParkJawa wrote:It sucks to always appear to be half asleep even if you are not.
You're not kidding. My grandma on my Dad's side had dark circles under her eyes...and so did my Dad...and so do my sister and I. I'm constantly being reminded of it when people suggest that I should get more sleep. Nevermind that I've probably slept until noon that day, it's just hereditary. I also look like I take drugs when I'm in pictures they're so bad...

In closing, there isn't shit you can do about it AFAIK *grumbles*
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
aphexmonster
Jedi Council Member

Post by aphexmonster »

For what it's worth...

Conan Obrien uses preperation H
-monster
my sig is totaly lonely now =(