Star Crossed Fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

LMAO, the Sith Lord has no chance :P

What is this about 'ripped-shirt Kirk invulnerability mode' anyway? :P
Busily picking nuggets out of my well-greased ass.
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

God I am soooo glad everyone got the in joke. I have been holding back on the rip shirt until now. And lord does he need it. One promise before people get antsy, I know how you people are. Kirk will NOT suddenly exhibit Jedi like ability with the lightsaber. I don't want to give away the essence of the battle but Kirk is not going to look to defeat Nemesis in a physical match up because he can't. I'll leave it at that.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

God I am soooo glad everyone got the in joke.
Somebody let me in on the joke already. :o :? Image
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

JodoForce wrote:
God I am soooo glad everyone got the in joke.
Somebody let me in on the joke already. :o :? Image
*sigh*

When in TOS, Kirk gets a ripped shirt, he got cool music and was able to defeat any opponent(amazed they didn't go ripped shirt in STV).

And literally when it's an in-joke...it's pretty much you get it or not, or it's somewhat wasted. And I did notice it my third read through...funny Stravo, very funny :P
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

Wonder where I can find a recording of TOS episodes...

And how many months it will take to watch them all :D

coz I have hardly watched any :cry:

So this happens lots of times? :D
Death from the Sea
Sith Devotee

Post by Death from the Sea »

I knew Fett didn't have a chance when he ripped Kirk's shirt, now Nemesis will learn the power of the Ripped Shirt Kirk.
"War.... it's faaaaaantastic!" <--- Hot Shots:Part Duex
"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how fucking crazy they are!"~ Seth from Dusk Till Dawn
|BotM|Justice League's Lethal Protector
HRogge
Jedi Master

Post by HRogge »

Finally the "ripped shirt Kirk vs. Sith lord" argument will be decided once and for all... :wink: :wink: :wink:
Trogdor
Sith Devotee

Post by Trogdor »

This isn't just ripped shirt Kirk vs. Sith Lord, this is ripped shirt Kirk vs a Sith Lord (who's dangerously close to returning to the light side, possibly limiting his dark powers) in a place that is close to the light side of the Force. I think the odds are actually leaning towards Kirk here...
"I want to mow down a bunch of motherfuckers with absurdly large weapons and relative impunity - preferably in and around a skyscraper. Then I want to fight a grim battle against the unlikely duo of the Terminator and Robocop. The last level should involve (but not be limited to) multiple robo-Hitlers and a gorillasaurus rex."--Uraniun235 on his ideal FPS game

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the Force."--Darth Vader
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

My God...

That kicked ass Stravo. I can imagine that the next chapter will be out soon. You must be writing it as we speak. :D
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Trytostaydead
Sith Marauder

Post by Trytostaydead »

Stravo, I was going to give my 1000th post as an appreciation for your story but I accidentally posted over on Art. I'm sorry! You're still God!!
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

Boba Fett killed by a worm landing on him, what a way to go.

My first thought when Nemesis approached Kirk was "OH COME ON", he just got beat up by Fett, and now he faces Nemesis, Kirk is going to die.

HURRY UP LEIA AND THE REST, KIRK NEEDS YOU!!!!

I guess were approaching the endgame, aren't we?
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

FaxModem1 wrote:Boba Fett killed by a worm landing on him, what a way to go.

My first thought when Nemesis approached Kirk was "OH COME ON", he just got beat up by Fett, and now he faces Nemesis, Kirk is going to die.

HURRY UP LEIA AND THE REST, KIRK NEEDS YOU!!!!

I guess were approaching the endgame, aren't we?
Yeah, I saw the Nemisis fight coming...

And Endgame is no where NEAR coming yet.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

Heck, the Death Star hasn't even shown up yet :twisted:
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

JodoForce wrote:Heck, the Death Star hasn't even shown up yet :twisted:
Oh yeah...the Death Star....I almost forgot. heh heh :mrgreen:

Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Stravo wrote:God I am soooo glad everyone got the in joke. I have been holding back on the rip shirt until now. And lord does he need it. One promise before people get antsy, I know how you people are. Kirk will NOT suddenly exhibit Jedi like ability with the lightsaber. I don't want to give away the essence of the battle but Kirk is not going to look to defeat Nemesis in a physical match up because he can't. I'll leave it at that.
Kirk needles him about hsi choices while at the same time Luke confronts visions of his own inner conflict I presume?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Is starcrossed Kirk force-strong likw twilight war Kirk? I can remeber him being descriped as such by melinda in twilliaght but i cant remember a similar statement in Starcrossed
Trogdor
Sith Devotee

Post by Trogdor »

Crazedwraith wrote:Is starcrossed Kirk force-strong likw twilight war Kirk? I can remeber him being descriped as such by melinda in twilliaght but i cant remember a similar statement in Starcrossed
Yeah, in the invasion of Earth, Nemesis gets close to Kirk and says something like "this one is strong in the Force"
"I want to mow down a bunch of motherfuckers with absurdly large weapons and relative impunity - preferably in and around a skyscraper. Then I want to fight a grim battle against the unlikely duo of the Terminator and Robocop. The last level should involve (but not be limited to) multiple robo-Hitlers and a gorillasaurus rex."--Uraniun235 on his ideal FPS game

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the Force."--Darth Vader
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Trogdor wrote:
Crazedwraith wrote:Is starcrossed Kirk force-strong likw twilight war Kirk? I can remeber him being descriped as such by melinda in twilliaght but i cant remember a similar statement in Starcrossed
Yeah, in the invasion of Earth, Nemesis gets close to Kirk and says something like "this one is strong in the Force"
It makes an author proud when his fanbase can start answering questions like that. I must be doing something right if people are remembering details like that after all this time.

Trogdor
Sith Devotee

Post by Trogdor »

I was all ready to yell "FIRST POST!" for my first time, Stravo! :evil:
BTW, since I haven't got around to saying this yet, this fanfic is insanely great, Starvo.

Admiral_K
Worthless Trolling Palm-Fucker

Post by Admiral_K »

I'm guessing you are starting to see why George Lucas wrote so much material he could've made 9 movies and not told the whole story...

And also why the NJO series is so incredibly long.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Long time reader (well about as long as i've been here) first time poster, This story r0x0rs!!!
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

And the Fett story arc draws to a close...or does it? [Red Mage]Dun dun dun![/Red Mage]

This chapter was well worth the delay, Stravo.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

Just on the Kirk vs Luke thing, a few concerns

- Please no "beamed out at the last minute" to save Kirk from Luke. I don't think I'd be able to bear this ST cliche.

- Good call (as expected) in saying that Kirk, ripped shirt or no, won't be able to physically beat Luke- what's up- is he gonna try and talk him down?

- Please no "rescued at the last minute by the rest of the crew"
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

Vympel wrote:Just on the Kirk vs Luke thing, a few concerns

- Please no "beamed out at the last minute" to save Kirk from Luke. I don't think I'd be able to bear this ST cliche.

- Good call (as expected) in saying that Kirk, ripped shirt or no, won't be able to physically beat Luke- what's up- is he gonna try and talk him down?

Well then what's the two starships and the whole bunch of people heading his way supposed to be doing then? Image they ARE on a rescue mission... Image
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Vympel wrote:Just on the Kirk vs Luke thing, a few concerns

My word as an author: Someone will win and someone will lose. There will be no last minute rescues. But there will be a surprise or two in terms of the direction the story takes from here.