Your Avatar's Source or Meaning

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

StormTrooperTR889 wrote:New pic, Man-o-War. Might keep for a while; I"m screwing around with IrfanView. This program is sweet.
You do know that "The Triumph Of Steel" isn't the band's supreme release nor its defining album?? (however, the track "Achilles" is one hell of a ride and one of the most ambitious projects ever undertaken by ManOwar! :twisted: )
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

My current AV is a fan-made picture of Trance Kuja from Final Fantasy IX.

Here's the full pic:

Also have several other Kuja/Trance Kuja AVs, some of which I've used, some of which I haven't yet.
JADAFETWA
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

My current one is something Dalton had and he's letting me use it for 9/11.,

I shouldn't even have to explain my normal avatar to anyone. And if I do, you need to make an appointment for either electroshock thereapy, or with a 2x4. Your choice. :wink:
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
zombie84
Jedi Knight

Post by zombie84 »

StormTrooperTR889 wrote:New pic, Man-o-War. Might keep for a while; I"m screwing around with IrfanView. This program is sweet.
fucking awesome image man! I have a huge 5 foot poster of that image in my room--its great!
I'll swallow your soul!
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

My sig always names my current av, so I probably have no business in this thread.

But, I chose the Lord of Nightmares because she's the most powerful being in any of the four worlds of Slayers. Plus she's cool.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
zombie84
Jedi Knight

Post by zombie84 »

Simon H.Johansen wrote:
You do know that "The Triumph Of Steel" isn't the band's supreme release nor its defining album?? (however, the track "Achilles" is one hell of a ride and one of the most ambitious projects ever undertaken by ManOwar! :twisted: )
who cares, the cover image that he used is the most defining image the band has had if you ask me. I see that one everwhere (the full image is even better, featuring nude women adorning the Manowarrior, decked out in chains, neck-collars and steel panties of course).
I'll swallow your soul!
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

My avatar is one that i nabbed off of some guy in a chatroom ages ago. If you can't figure out what it is then you shouldn't really be on the board. ( That's knowing what it is and knowing what quite a few members of this board will say it is :wink: )
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

My avatar is one that i nabbed off of some guy in a chatroom ages ago. If you can't figure out what it is then you shouldn't really be on the board. ( That's knowing what it is and knowing what quite a few members of this board will say it is
An extendable popsicle? :wink:
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

Jadeite wrote:
My avatar is one that i nabbed off of some guy in a chatroom ages ago. If you can't figure out what it is then you shouldn't really be on the board. ( That's knowing what it is and knowing what quite a few members of this board will say it is
An extendable popsicle? :wink:
You moron! It's obviously a retractable Nerf bat!

;)
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Spanky The Dolphin wrote:
Jadeite wrote: An extendable popsicle? :wink:
You moron! It's obviously a retractable Nerf bat!

;)
You're both wrong. It's clearly a short-range flashlight.

:P
JADAFETWA
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

*beats head on desk*
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

Wait! I know, its a telescoping dildo! :lol:
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

What company in their right mind makes dildos green?
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Crayz9000 wrote:What company in their right mind makes dildos green?
As idiots have asked themselves throughout the ages: "Why not?"
JADAFETWA
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

The "The Triumph Of Steel" cover is the best representation of the nameless warrior. I'm thinking about using a bunch of album covers as my sig; I have to get them hosted first :?.
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

no, it's obviously a telescoping radio antenna. Jeez, guys, can't you tell?
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Frank Hipper
Overfiend of the Superego

Post by Frank Hipper »

Vice Admiral Franz Ritter von Hipper.
Life is all the eternity you get, use it wisely.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

*finishes on the desk and movs onto the bookcase*
Hammerman! Hammer!
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

2000AD wrote:*finishes on the desk and movs onto the bookcase*
You can just use this :banghead: and save yourself typing time, you know.
JADAFETWA
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

*Places drawing pin on bookcase*

Snicker...
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Kuja wrote:
You can just use this :banghead: and save yourself typing time, you know.
Well, strictly speaking, this is a 'bangs head on wall' smiley, and he hasn't moved on to walls yet. We might need a generic 'bangs head on convenient hard surface' smiley though I admit the visuals would be difficult.
And I can understand him, how thick are you people? Long, thin, star on top- it's obviously a Fairy Godmothering wand :P
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Batman wrote: And I can understand him, how thick are you people? Long, thin, star on top- it's obviously a Fairy Godmothering wand :P
It's pretty think for a wand...it's more like a Fairy Godmothering Extendable Club (now available at Toys R Us for $24.99)
JADAFETWA
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

The :banghead: smiley looks angry though and i'm not really angry, just - AH! WHO PUT THAT FUCKING DRAWING PIN THERE!
Hammerman! Hammer!
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Kuja wrote:
Batman wrote: And I can understand him, how thick are you people? Long, thin, star on top- it's obviously a Fairy Godmothering wand :P
It's pretty think for a wand...it's more like a Fairy Godmothering Extendable Club (now available at Toys R Us for $24.99)
That's propably supposed to mean thick.
And I'd like to see you try Fairy Godmothering in the Shades without one...
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Xenophobe3691
Sith Marauder

Post by Xenophobe3691 »

Just a Vorlon ship from B5. I'm currently trying to look for or make another avatar...
Dark Heresy: Dance Macabre - Imperial Psyker Magnus Arterra

BoTM
Proud Decepticon

Post 666 Made on Fri Jul 04, 2003 @ 12:48 pm
Post 1337 made on Fri Aug 22, 2003 @ 9:18 am
Post 1492 Made on Fri Aug 29, 2003 @ 5:16 pm

Hail Xeno: Lord of Calculus -- Ace Pace