The Scars We See, the Scars We Don't

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

I've chosen a name.
JADAFETWA
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

It's very good. Very, very good. I need to start writing down my ideas immediatly, and begin writing them then, because I swear I had this idea (well, one VERY close to it) about a month ago. Oh well, I wouldn't have done it as good as this, anyway. Good job Kuja!

Hrm, others have this to say:
Shini***** (4:53:37 PM): ...It's... really, really good...
Shini***** (4:53:41 PM): *rereads*
Shini***** (4:54:27 PM): Poor Keith.... *sniffles*
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Kuja,

That was beautiful and I swear I did not see that ending coming but it has such a genuine real life feel to it and closes the tale like hand to glove. As I read Keith's story I kept going "Jesus can it get any worse?!" promptly followed by "Fuck!" Very nicely done.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Scarily enough, what happened to this kid isn't the worst stuff that can happen. A 'brother' of mine (He's adopted us, he just turned 30 a few weeks ago), when he was a kid none of his family liked him. He'd get beaten by brother, sister, mother. He told me of a time when his brother (Who is 13 years older) pounded on him in the face because he'd made a comment. And that his sister had hit him with a 2 by 4 because he'd taken a drink from her pop. The scary thing is that he thought that this was the normal way things were, he was used to it so long.

Had he not found my brother and become friends with him he would have been worse off probably then Keith, simply put my 'brother' spent most of his time at our house when we lived in Hamburg, until he moved to Texas with his father.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Agent R
Padawan Learner

Post by Agent R »

Lovely title for this story. Very appropriate. How did you come by the title?
No conscience. No law. No stopping them....

....well, maybe a Happy Meal would do it.

Ka Anor needs test subjects!
I still think Furlings look like tribbles
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Agent R wrote:Lovely title for this story. Very appropriate. How did you come by the title?
Just came to me.
JADAFETWA