the Colonel's Week 1 picks

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

/considers running a statistical analysis on Crackpot's record this season ...
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Upshot Knothole wrote:The Eagles will get destroyed tonight. Donovan McNabb is the most overrated quarterback in years. Yeah, he can run, but he'll never be accurate enough to be a championship caliber quarterback. And this year he doesn't have a defense that can bail him out.
Yeah... Tampa just rolled right over them. But Tampa wasn't doing so well on offensive either.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Col. Crackpot wrote:
Darth Fanboy wrote: As for the Colonel. Well, Im sure theres a bookie out there with aLouisville slugger who is just dying to talk to you....
6 and 8. an off week, but come on, who could have picked Houston over Miami or Kurt Warner getting hurt and Mike Martz keeping him in and blowing the game.
You picked the Bears over the niners at home, the Bears who have nothing beyond Urlacher AT 3COM! And since the Giants defeated the Rams last year and had a far better season so I figured it was a no brainer to go with the Giants. Also, the Bills have owned the recent series with the Patriots. Frankly a little common sense would have gotten you to .500

Bad luck on Houston though.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.