Your Avatar's Source or Meaning

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

Can everyone read the words on mine? I can change those if people get migranes trying to see it.
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
DeadM
Padawan Learner

Post by DeadM »

StormTrooperTR889 wrote:Can everyone read the words on mine? I can change those if people get migranes trying to see it.
"Strength and honor"

I can read it just fine.
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

StormTrooperTR889 wrote:Can everyone read the words on mine? I can change those if people get migranes trying to see it.
I can easily see it - however, with the words "Strength and Honour" in your avatar and the word "Stormtrooper" as part of your username aren't you afraid that some people will mistake you for a Neo-Nazi??
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Grand Admiral Ancaris
Jedi Knight

Post by Grand Admiral Ancaris »

Simon H.Johansen wrote:I can easily see it - however, with the words "Strength and Honour" in your avatar and the word "Stormtrooper" as part of your username aren't you afraid that some people will mistake you for a Neo-Nazi??
On a Star Wars forum?? I rather doubt it.
Grand Admiral Ancaris

"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege." --- Unknown

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Lumps, for they are always angry and never subtle." ---Dalton

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." ---Euripides
Warspite
Jedi Council Member

Post by Warspite »

Slartibartfast wrote:Action Dexter, from Dexter's Lab (the movie?) I just thought it looked kickass.

There were a few poses that looked way cooler but I was lucky I was able to turn on the capture card in time to get this one.
The Ego Trip, funny movie, Genndy kicks ass.
[img=left]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/ ... iggado.jpg[/img] "You know, it's odd; practically everything that's happened on any of the inhabited planets has happened on Terra before the first spaceship." -- Space Viking
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Grand Admiral Ancaris wrote:
Simon H.Johansen wrote:I can easily see it - however, with the words "Strength and Honour" in your avatar and the word "Stormtrooper" as part of your username aren't you afraid that some people will mistake you for a Neo-Nazi??
On a Star Wars forum?? I rather doubt it.
Well, there were those WCOTC skinheads who invaded the forum...
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Raven
Padawan Learner

Post by Raven »

Cyborg Stan wrote:This particular image I got off of this site
I used to use a piece of that same picture for my old aim icon. :shock:

Anyway...
<-- Amy from Evanescence.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

<------- The Moogle King Mog :D. Moogles are cute.~Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Soontir C'boath wrote:<------- The Moogle King Mog :D. Moogles are cute.~Jason
Kupo. :D
JADAFETWA
Sarevok
The Fearless One

Post by Sarevok »

My avatar is that of a Shadow Cat BattleMech. It is kinda low resolution so it is hard to see. I am planning to replace it with a a high res Warhammer IIC.
I have to tell you something everything I wrote above is a lie.
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

There, we have incriminating evidence for HAB High Command. Take him away, boys... ;)
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Sarevok
The Fearless One

Post by Sarevok »

Crayz9000 wrote:There, we have incriminating evidence for HAB High Command. Take him away, boys... ;)
*Fires ER Large Laser destroying a HAB tank, Launches Steak SRMs at another, Jumpsjets away to avoid return fire as ATGWs harmlessly bounce of ferro fibrous armor*

Actualy I am a HAB member. I am also a Mecha Maniacs member.
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

*exploits bug in mecha's overly complicated software, causing it to fall flat on its face*

Give up, you can't beat tracks for stability :P
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Sarevok
The Fearless One

Post by Sarevok »

Crayz9000 wrote:*exploits bug in mecha's overly complicated software, causing it to fall flat on its face*

Give up, you can't beat tracks for stability :P
I gave up debating Mecha vs Tank after Wong told me the real truth about the subject. I now realize that tanks are more powerful than any mecha.
Isil`Zha
Jedi Knight

Post by Isil`Zha »

evilcat4000 wrote:
Crayz9000 wrote:There, we have incriminating evidence for HAB High Command. Take him away, boys... ;)
*Fires ER Large Laser destroying a HAB tank, Launches Steak SRMs at another, Jumpsjets away to avoid return fire as ATGWs harmlessly bounce of ferro fibrous armor*

Actualy I am a HAB member. I am also a Mecha Maniacs member.
Isn't being a member of both kind of a self contradiction? :wtf:

Anywho.. *grabs the tanks, and tosses them around like rag dolls - using them as shields and then destroying thier allys by throwing them at them* :D (Well.. when the material said mecha defies most laws of physics it can be done... especially when said Mecha can survive in the center of a small moon as it is vaporized...from the center*
Though we are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,--
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.