Star Crossed Fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Trytostaydead wrote:This is indeed getting interesting..

Just a question though that has been plaguing me for a while Stravos..

If and when the Universe ends, will the Q continuum cease to be as well? Because it seems like the Q's really don't give a damn.

Also.. hurry up and kill Kirk! Damn bastard has been a pain in the Empire's behind (I'm a GOOD Imperial Citizen :0-D))
The Continuum doesn't really know what will happen to them. But the gods are sort of looking forward to an end, it brings their boring lives to a close and the possiblity of rebirth.

In other words, many of the great powers are suffering from Ennui and have decided to do nothing about the coming end.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Wait wait...Stravo...

Did you just say rebirth?

Oh shit...
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Rightous Fist Of Heaven
Jedi Master

Post by Rightous Fist Of Heaven »

Ahahaha, my god how i laughed and felt satisfaction towards the punishment that Janeway got. When she forced others to go thru what felt like an eternity of shit on TV, she got a true eternity of ongoing punishment. Altough im a bit supprised that Mitchell was so fair to give her a quick death.

Anyways again wonderfull chapter and i can feel the events truly coming to a close soon.
"The ones they built at the height of nuclear weapons could knock the earth out of its orbit" - Physics expert Envy in reference to the hydrogen bombs built during the cold war.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Darth Garden Gnome wrote:I can barely even remember what Janeway was doing it's been so long. There's Pike now, too. I don't know who the Talosians are, some TOS alien maybe?

Lot's 'o plot twists and new characters all around. Excellent as per usual.
Obviously youve never seen the infamous episode where Spock Hijacks the Enterprise in order to return Captain Pike to Talos. My my my....
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Ignorant_Boy
Youngling

Post by Ignorant_Boy »

I thought that Voyager made it back earlier in the story and Janeway died at Unimatrix when Nemesis blew it up with the Emperor's Will......
Ah... Candy...
*whack!*
Ah... Blood...
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Ignorant_Boy wrote:I thought that Voyager made it back earlier in the story and Janeway died at Unimatrix when Nemesis blew it up with the Emperor's Will......
You need to improve your reading skills.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Stuart Mackey
Drunken Kiwi Editor of the ASVS Press

Post by Stuart Mackey »

anarchistbunny wrote:
Ignorant_Boy wrote:I thought that Voyager made it back earlier in the story and Janeway died at Unimatrix when Nemesis blew it up with the Emperor's Will......
Notice the name :twisted: :twisted:

couldnt resist that :)
Via money Europe could become political in five years" "... the current communities should be completed by a Finance Common Market which would lead us to European economic unity. Only then would ... the mutual commitments make it fairly easy to produce the political union which is the goal"

Jean Omer Marie Gabriel Monnet
--------------
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

anarchistbunny wrote:
Now, now, some of us haven't had the benefit of recently readng through the whole story recently to remember details. This story has been going on for over a year.

Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Stravo wrote:
anarchistbunny wrote:
Now, now, some of us haven't had the benefit of recently readng through the whole story recently to remember details. This story has been going on for over a year.
Holy shit, it has. I wonder why it took me so long to take notice of it.

Anyways, it's not like I'm talking about the foreshadowing of her being their one second and gone the next, there was an accual scene with her and Q not long after that.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Pu-239
Sith Marauder

Post by Pu-239 »

Isn't it supposed to be Katherine Janeway instead of Catherine?

ah.....the path to happiness is revision of dreams and not fulfillment... -SWPIGWANG
Sufficient Googling is indistinguishable from knowledge -somebody
Anything worth the cost of a missile, which can be located on the battlefield, will be shot at with missiles. If the US military is involved, then things, which are not worth the cost if a missile will also be shot at with missiles. -Sea Skimmer

George Bush makes freedom sound like a giant robot that breaks down a lot. -Darth Raptor
Trytostaydead
Sith Marauder

Post by Trytostaydead »

I didn't feel so bad for Janeway or the command crew.. but what about the poor crewers who have to suffer the same fate with her? :-\
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Trytostaydead wrote:I didn't feel so bad for Janeway or the command crew.. but what about the poor crewers who have to suffer the same fate with her? :-\
Actually she is the only one really suffering. She was pulled out of the timeline and put into an alternate timeline created by Gary pulling a microsecond slice of reality she was in as the template. The other crewers are actually ghosts of their real selves, otherwise how could Tom Paris be lying on that cold cave floor back with Kirk?

saswatabanerjee
Redshirt

Post by saswatabanerjee »

Stravo wrote:
Trytostaydead wrote:I didn't feel so bad for Janeway or the command crew.. but what about the poor crewers who have to suffer the same fate with her? :-\
Actually she is the only one really suffering. She was pulled out of the timeline and put into an alternate timeline created by Gary pulling a microsecond slice of reality she was in as the template. The other crewers are actually ghosts of their real selves, otherwise how could Tom Paris be lying on that cold cave floor back with Kirk?
Now that Janeway has gone back and changed the events that brought the Voyger back, wouldnt it mean that Tom Paris will no longer be on the cave floor ? Because obviously, he would have died a year ago.
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

saswatabanerjee wrote:
Stravo wrote:
Now that Janeway has gone back and changed the events that brought the Voyger back, wouldnt it mean that Tom Paris will no longer be on the cave floor ? Because obviously, he would have died a year ago.
No she's changed nothing. She thought she was changing the past but all she was doing was playing out an infinite temporal loop set up by Gary in some limbo like reality. Tom is alive and well on the cave floor.

Death from the Sea
Sith Devotee

Post by Death from the Sea »

Pu-239 wrote:Isn't it supposed to be Katherine Janeway instead of Catherine?
he only spelled it with a C in the opening bit of the chapter I think. Later on he used a K.

Great job Stravo keep it up, can't wait to see what happens with Kirk and Luke....
"War.... it's faaaaaantastic!" <--- Hot Shots:Part Duex
"Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't care how fucking crazy they are!"~ Seth from Dusk Till Dawn
|BotM|Justice League's Lethal Protector
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Very nice Stravo...and what you put Janeway through is priceless.

And now the Emperor entering the picture.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Ghost Rider wrote:Very nice Stravo...and what you put Janeway through is priceless.

And now the Emperor entering the picture.

I had that ending in mind for Janeway since Chapter 1. Now maybe I can purge some of the evil that was Voyager from my mind.

And as for the Emperor, he comes into this struggle with both feet and announced his presence with authority. :twisted:

JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

Really, really great chapter

Although if Voyager is really so eveil (haven't watched a single episode) I don't get the bit about Gary shortening her pain. If anything he should make the course even more wrong and give Janeway more time to agonize over her failure while getting ripped apart--perhaps with the blast disabling the ship, all the crewers beating her to death while the Borg is coming to assimilate them all :twisted: :twisted:
Busily picking nuggets out of my well-greased ass.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

It would have been even more cruel of Gary to set it up so that Janeway remembers everything from the previous loops.

Great chapter nonetheless, Stravo.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Lex
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lex »

Stravo, i got a Question.... I dont remember the battle of Endor exactly in your story, but did you ever care for IG-88 who was sitting in the core? wouldnt he have destroyed the imperial fleet after the rebel's destruction? wouldnt he have taken over the empire?
As long there is gravity, ride on...
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Lex wrote:Stravo, i got a Question.... I dont remember the battle of Endor exactly in your story, but did you ever care for IG-88 who was sitting in the core? wouldnt he have destroyed the imperial fleet after the rebel's destruction? wouldnt he have taken over the empire?
That's a good point. However the time line diverges from normal SW at the end of ESB, so in theory in the SC SW timeline the IG-88's could have already been taken out of the picture. Maybe when Vader visited Mechis 3 (this time with Luke?) he twigged onto what was wrong instead of just going "There's something not right here." i was surprised that he didn't twig anyway. Hello, there's no livng things on the planet anymore, can't you detect that in the force!
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

damn, I was ready to yell 'second post!' or something. :?
Busily picking nuggets out of my well-greased ass.
FireNexus
Cookie

Post by FireNexus »

Stravo dealt with IG-88. He began to do very bad things, Vader felt it through the force, and destroyed the computer core.
I had a Bill Maher quote here. But fuck him for his white privelegy "joke".

All the rest? Too long.
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

So this is the fanfic that had that part. Damn, it's getting so long that I can't even remember how it started...
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Stravo

Post by Stravo »

Crayz9000 wrote:So this is the fanfic that had that part. Damn, it's getting so long that I can't even remember how it started...
Don't worry, because I don't even remember writing that part. :wink: