Welcome homicidalManiak

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Welcome to SD.net Maniak, enjoy your stay. And watch out for people who seem insane. In other words, all of us.
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Air Force, eh? Stripes or Bars? Wicked Pilot will undoubtably be along shortly to oversee your indoct.

("I'm starting to get a bad attitude about this." "Oh good, we can skip that part of the training")

-Lonestar
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

HMMPh Gnomish revolution my rear end the Gnomes will be crushed mercilessly under the treads of the HAB,under the feet of the MM and shall be buried up to there pointy little has under the "special weapon" ofthe BOTM .Said weapon is biodegradeable and easily famible and helps the plants to grow
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

homicidalManiak wrote:You would presume correctly. Though girl or chick would be a better word to describe me :wink:
Female? Interesting. Do you wear your rank on your arm or on you sholder?
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

homicidalManiak wrote:Hello all. Happy to be here.
[bites the n00b] Welcome to SD.Net, enjoy your stay! :D

And Cyran.. :P I don't care. N00b = bite. :D

~ver
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Captain_Cyran wrote:Hello. Another chick? What? We're just reeling them in now.

Must be my...I mean our...sex appeal.
No women can resist the geeks.
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
Boba Fett
Jedi Master

Post by Boba Fett »

Welcome aboard dude!

You're a friend of Gandalf?

That's a good "pedigree" for me. :wink:
Visit Darksaber's X-Wing Station

Member of BotM and HAB
homicidalManiak
Redshirt

Post by homicidalManiak »

RogueIce wrote:So, an Air Force chick, eh? You got stripes or bars?
Stripes. Three of 'em.
"It's always a touch-me situation."
-JLat

"A one that is not cold is scarcely a one at all."
-Strongbad
homicidalManiak
Redshirt

Knife wrote:
homicidalManiak wrote:You would presume correctly. Though girl or chick would be a better word to describe me :wink:
[Ted] I demand proof [/Ted]

You'd haved to have been here a while to get that one. :wink:
Proof. Hmmm.

How's this?
-JLat

-Strongbad
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

homicidalManiak wrote:Stripes. Three of 'em.
Damnit!
The most basic assumption about the world is that it does not contradict itself.
homicidalManiak
Redshirt

Wicked Pilot wrote:
Damnit!
What did I do wrong?
-JLat

-Strongbad
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

homicidalManiak wrote:
Wicked Pilot wrote:
Damnit!
What did I do wrong?
Apparently you're higher up than him. Hehehe. :twisted:
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

homicidalManiak wrote: What did I do wrong?

Wicked Pilot has a long and rather rambling thread somewhere about how "All the cute ones wear stripes".

He's busy learning how to fly. Wee!

With all respect, sir.

* goes back to mess cranking, cursing Damn "Supply Management Assist" inspection*

If I may ask....what's your MOS? Are you an intelligence type?
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

homicidalManiak wrote:
Proof. Hmmm.

How's this?

So you are bald? :D
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
homicidalManiak
Redshirt

My AFSC (MOS to you army-types) is 4N031. In layman's terms, a medic.
-JLat

-Strongbad
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Welcome hM to this wonderful forum. To your left are the butt-munchkins... I mean gnomes. To your right are the black mages *AHEM*They suck*COUGH*. Then there's the Mecha Maniacs and the Heavy Armour Brigade. Personally I think they wack off to pictures of big bulky machines that shoot. :D And finally there's the Gale Force.

Now if you are wondering which group do I belong to? Well I don't belong to anyone. The Assmaster is a one man army! I am the Master of the Fecal Arts! I know crap-fu! Foo-fu! Dungjitsu! Tae-Kwon-Poo! I also know the "Five Shits of Death"!

Oh look at the time! I have to leave now and tickle my asshole. Later! :wink:
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

homicidalManiak wrote:My AFSC (MOS to you army-types) is 4N031. In layman's terms, a medic.

*glances at sig image.

I'm not in the Army. I'm a highly motivated Cryptologic Technician Maintenance third Class in the worlds finest navy.

(Read: E-4)
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Lonestar wrote: I'm not in the Army. I'm a highly motivated Cryptologic Technician Maintenance third Class in the worlds finest navy.

"Hightly Motivated CTM3" isn't that an oxymoron? :D

I know, it must be the inner messcrank that is causing you to be highly motivated.
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Enigma wrote:Welcome hM to this wonderful forum. To your left are the butt-munchkins... I mean gnomes. To your right are the black mages *AHEM*They suck*COUGH*. Then there's the Mecha Maniacs and the Heavy Armour Brigade. Personally I think they wack off to pictures of big bulky machines that shoot. :D And finally there's the Gale Force.
There's also the sisterhood.
Don't ask. If you meet the requirements, we'll get in touch ;)
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

InnerBrat wrote:
Enigma wrote:Welcome hM to this wonderful forum. To your left are the butt-munchkins... I mean gnomes. To your right are the black mages *AHEM*They suck*COUGH*. Then there's the Mecha Maniacs and the Heavy Armour Brigade. Personally I think they wack off to pictures of big bulky machines that shoot. :D And finally there's the Gale Force.
I must also mention that there is the Mess, which if she's a member of the Air Force, she qualifys for......if just barely...hey, its the Air Force :wink:
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Knife wrote:
InnerBrat wrote:
I must also mention that there is the Mess, which if she's a member of the Air Force, she qualifys for......if just barely...hey, its the Air Force :wink:
And in a few hundred posts, you can join the BotM. :)

~ver
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

homicidalManiak wrote:
Proof. Hmmm.

How's [snippity snip]?
Truely, it was a joke. Perhaps a inside joke for those that have been here quite awhile, but a joke none the less.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Wicked Pilot
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Wicked Pilot »

Lonestar wrote:Wicked Pilot has a long and rather rambling thread somewhere about how "All the cute ones wear stripes".
Well, that was back when I was at Lackland, where easily 90% or more of the population was enlisted. Here at Laughlin, it's about 2/3 officers, most being gold bars.
If I may ask....what's your MOS? Are you an intelligence type?
AFSC you mud lurker!
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Tsyroc wrote:

"Hightly Motivated CTM3" isn't that an oxymoron? :D

I know, it must be the inner messcrank that is causing you to be highly motivated.

No, I was just trying to show false pride. If the ship sank tomorrow I wouldn't care.

Well, if my laptop was onboard I might cry a little. :wink:
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Wicked Pilot wrote: AFSC you mud lurker!

"Mud Lurker"? Sir, I ain't on no Gator Freighter. I'm a Crusier, blue water.