A horrifying tale of the LT on vacation!

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

LT.Hit-Man wrote:I am realy REALY pissed off at the human race at the moment.
Now this explains why your fics are so gory....
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Whenthe LT's pet succubae is one of the torcherers, you have to realize, Death is only the beginning of the torment. There are chains,. hooks, Hentai tranined drow BDSM toys, and felieting to be done. Ring of regeneration so that they stay alive while you carve off secotions of skin to make new skirts etc.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Yo Sheppard I'm going off line but I'm going to whip something to add to this fic from where The Bear left off with Quess.
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
The Yosemite Bear

Clive Barker, and some very sick H-sites helped....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:Clive Barker, and some very sick H-sites helped....
Wait untill you read what I'm going to add in my next post to this thread :twisted:

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Warnning sick shit ahead
Quess was about to load up the drow on some crack that she had scored at her collage when she something pulling on her devilishly cuite tail.
Slowly she turned around knowing full well that it was her master LT.Hit-Man for no one would ever pull on her tail like that.
" That was right nasty what you did to Andrew I liked that. " LT.Hit-Man said to Quess as he slid his cybernetic right hand under her skirt and begain to slowly rub her inter-thigh.
" Hmm I though you might enjoy that, all though it was nothing compared to the way you killed him the frist time." Quess purred in a silky voice as she leaned back into her master's arms and stroked his scared face before he lowered his head and kissed her deeply, sliding his tounge into her greedy mouth as she felt the heel of his cybernetic hand slowly grind on her clit though her black silk paintes.

Slowly there questing tounges wraped around eachother in a battle royal as LT.Hit-Man let go of Quess's tail and slowly snaked his human hand up under her blouse. as she begain to grind her ass into his crotch.
" You've been watch to much anime agin have'nt you? " LT.Hit-Man asked his demonic lover as his pionter finger and middile finger slid under her black lasy bra, trapping her harding nipple between them as he cup her left breast feeling the growing heat of her lust spreading though her flesh.

" Hmmm yes but I know how this unifrom turns you on." Quess moaned as her master's cybernetic hand begain to grind her clit in a ceruler motion as he slowly begain to squzze her tit.

LT.Hit-Man stopped grinding her clit and wormed two of his finger of his cyber hand into Quess's hot and very wet demon cunt as he felt his hard cock presing agaist his leather paints that he was wraing under his black Sith robes that he was wearing as Quess incressed the speed and force of her grinding ass as they watched as Andrew was begin thoughly violated by the snake whip.

" You never did see how I had killed that fucking wizard wannabee did you? " LT.Hit-Man asked as Quess reached between them and under her master's robes and begain to rub his swolen cock as he begain to slowly pistion his finger in and out of her tight twat as Andrew let out a blood chill scream that sevred to turn the two of them on even more.

Quess undid the buttons of her master's leather paints and took a monet to enjoy the srearing heat that was radating though his gray boxers from LT.Hit-Man hard manhood as he begain to nuzzle on her neck in time to his trusting fingers that where working there way deeper and deeper into her pussy with each froceful push of his cybernetic hand.

" No I was out with the kids when you murdered Andrew the frist time." Quess said as she pulled out her master's cock and begain to slowly stroke it as he stoped finger fucking her and ripped her paintes off of her.

" Well I did recroad it on a holo-disk would you like to see it? " LT.Hit-Man asked as Quess slowly riased her self up so that he could tease her dripping pussy lips by sliding his force pike between her shaved pussy lips without entering her.

" I'd love that." Quess gasped as LT.Hit-Man pick her up by her hips, turned her around and inpaled her on his throbbing cock as she locked his legs around his wist as best that she could, reviling in the sensation of her pussy lips begin spread open as he entered her.

LT.Hit-Man let out a growl of savage lust as Quess's snapper clamped down on him like a bear trap and he bit her neck as Quess's tail wrapped around him as she clung to him like a drowding man would dispertly cling to a peice of wood in a stormy sea.

With that said the two lovers took one last look at the clone of Andrew as the snake whip spunked an acidic venom in and over his tortiered body that would slowly desovle him over a span of six hellish hours then they made there way to that master bedroom leaving a trail of discard cloahe behind them.

Once they where in the masterbed room that looked like something of a cross between something out of a nightmare from the minds of Giger and Lovecraft combined while on LSD LT.Hit-Man sat on the edge of there bed that was fashoned from human skulls that made up the frame, the mattress was made from taned klingon skin that was stuffed full of ewok and wookie fur.

Quess looked over to the wall size holo-player that was facing them as she felt her master's raging hard on fill her thight ass as he turned on the holo-player with a flick of the dark side.
Quess saw that Andrew's ass was swolen to the size of a truck tire that was rippling like there was someting under the skin that trying to rip it's way out of his ass as Andrew's tortuered screams fill the air of the bedroom.

" I bet you have never seen anything like this before." LT.Hit-Man said in a husky voice as Quess begain to ride his tower of power in a slow an sensule manor as the mussles of her lovely ass begain to tighten around him as he started to slowly finger fuck her pussy once more.

Quess drew in a slightly ragged breath as she watched the strange swelling spread out from Andrew's ass though out his intire body as she begain to speed up her boucning motions as she felt the full leingth of her master's cock reach deep into her bowls.

" Mmmm no I can't say that I have." Quess murrmered as they speed of there love making begain to pick up as did Andrew's aungished screams as his body begain to swell even more with each passing moment, Quess reached down and cupped LT.Hit-Man balls, rolling each one of the flesh orbs between her fingers.

LT.Hit-Man and Quess contuned there frenzyed lovemaking as the holo image of Andrew's bloated and misshappen body begain to pulsate , his screams where replaced with a sick wet gurggling sound as the two Sith lovers started to reach the point of no return with each stroke of there sweating bodies as LT.Hit-Man's cock thrusted savgely deeper and deeper into Quess's ass as he matched her downwards thrust with an uper thrust of his hips.

Suddenly there where three explotions that fill the hellish master bedroom with screams, Quess who started screaming as a powerful anal orgasm rocked though her entire being as the holo image of Andrew exploaded in a spray of squreiming slug like creatuers, ragged bits of torn flesh and shredded organs and a seemly endly titlewave of blood as LT.Hit-Man let out an earth saking beastal rown as his hot cum shot out of his cock filling Quess's maddly twitching ass before he sank his teeth into her neck once more, this time drawing blood that he hungerly drank deeply of as they colapssed into a tangled mass of pleausered flesh.

Some time later both LT.Hit-Man and Quess opened there eyes and held eatchother tightly, there insanle blood lust and just plain lust was satssifed for a time, they cuddled up and rewatched the gory death of the orgnal ndrew a few times before falling into a long deep sleep holding eatchother as dreams of death terror and tortuer filled there dark and twisted minds and souls.

MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

Ok.....*backs away veeery slowly from this thread*

Ye gods, Ive created a monster
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

MKSheppard wrote:Ok.....*backs away veeery slowly from this thread*

Ye gods, Ive created a monster
No you have just found one that was waiting for the right time to drop in and say hi.
Hehehehehehe :twisted:

The Yosemite Bear

I can't see why RC didn't want to include her into any of his L.T. fics....

The Yosemite Bear

I am allso working on the seperate story of how she wound up going to college....

Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Does this chapter really need much commentary?? :wink: :twisted: :wink:

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Do girls get orgasms when they get ass fucked? Isn't it more painful? I mean, it hurts when you shit out a big turd, why would it be different witha dick? Perhaps LT's prick is small :lol: ? And isn't it a bit disgusting when you shove your wonder rod onto a hole which is designed to eject shit?
The Yosemite Bear

STFU troll

erm, actually entering the anus does increase sensitivity in the clitorus......

I am sure that now that you have broken the seal, you are going to summon the high lord wong, as someone is now disparaging hetero-anal relations....

Also note, Quess isn't human, (her mom's a succubus, and her father was some sort of Force adapt), she possesses Magic, Shapeshifting, & force capabilityies. Her magic specializations seem to be in Healing/Necromancy&Polymorph. Her force specialization appears to be mind tricks (not just *Wave hand*, but also making people not see her, or see her different.)

The Yosemite Bear

Also note, she has a level of bio-control through training, knows every form of the Kama Sutra, and produces Pheremones. She can also literally drain the life from you while she's fucking or kissing you.

LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Do girls get orgasms when they get ass fucked? Isn't it more painful? I mean, it hurts when you shit out a big turd, why would it be different witha dick? Perhaps LT's prick is small :lol: ? And isn't it a bit disgusting when you shove your wonder rod onto a hole which is designed to eject shit?
Well from this post it seems quite clear that you have never had a date save for your right or left hand :P

I do tell you this though 99.99% of the reason why most woman don't like anal sex is becuase it was never done right the frist time around, once the word got out that it's realy painful most woman run for the hills when there lovers waint to take a ride in the back forty unless they realy like painful sex, word of advice if you and any lover that you take to bed with you want to try anal sex but have never done it use lots of lube a condom and take it slow an easy untill the two or more of you get use to it.

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Do girls get orgasms when they get ass fucked? Isn't it more painful? I mean, it hurts when you shit out a big turd, why would it be different witha dick? Perhaps LT's prick is small :lol: ? And isn't it a bit disgusting when you shove your wonder rod onto a hole which is designed to eject shit?
Have you read ANY of Mike's posts?
JADAFETWA
Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

As Mike said its a proven form of Birth Control none of those confused swimmers will find an egg up there
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Typhonis 1 wrote:As Mike said its a proven form of Birth Control none of those confused swimmers will find an egg up there
So is a swallow :twisted:

LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

After a long and filling breakfast that consisted of human spleans stuffed with graps LT.Hit-Man and Quess gave eachother a long wet kiss.
" I'll see you soon my master I have to get back to collage and finsh up on my studies on bio-chemstry. ' Quess told LT.Hit-Man who took the opertunty to cop a feel on her tits as they where kissing.
" I'm sure you will do well in your studies." LT.Hit-Man said to Quess as she was walking towards the door enjoying the lovely ways she wung her hips.
" I shall do my best my master and once my stides are over I shall put my new found knolge to good use." she said as she gave the new clone of Andrew a kick to the ribs as he had been staked out over a low coal fire and was slowly roasting to death.

" I'm sure you will my lovely angel of death." LT.Hit-Man said with a smile as Quess turned and blew him a kiss before leaving.

For a few moments LT.Hit-Man looked down at Andrew who was starting to get a little crispy around the edges, LT.Hit-Man had considered trowing him into the pit of burning coal when he got an evil idea.
" Well fuck nut's looks like this is your unlucky day." LT.Hit-Man told Andrew who was half passed out from the agony of his brunt body and had not heard was his tormenter had said to him.

LT.Hit-Man then took Andrew away from the pit and droped him on his chared back cuase Andrew to scream very loudly.
" Glad to see you could join me for some fun and games." LT.Hit-Man said with a sadicit grin on his face.
" Please no more I beg you no more I'm sorry for ruining your off time." Andrew whimpered as LT.Hit-Man pulled out a cheess grader.

" Well you should have picked your traget more carefuly now I'm going to make sure that you will never forget the folly of your actions." LT.Hit-Man added before he flip Andrew over on his belly and started to scrape away the burnt flesh of his back with the grader causing Adnwer to scream even louder.

After a few minutes LT.Hit-Man stoped to take a look at this handi work and was pleased to see that Andrew's back was nothing more then one huge weeping raw wound.

"Ahh fuck it." LT.Hit-Man said and slamed his right foot into and though Andrew's head leaving a big red, gray and white stain of the floor then he walked over to a cabnet and begain to take out a few achemical powders an fulids.
Once he was done mixing them he took a long hypodremi needle and filled it was the hellish mixtuer then put it on a tbale and went to get himself a new clone to try out his concoction on.

" With this should prove infromtive." LT.Hit-Man told Andrew as he straped him to an operating table and damm near laughed his ass off when he saw Andrew's eyes grow wdie with terror when he showed Andrew the needle ad of corse Andrew had soiled himself once more.

" This might sting a little so I'd hold still if I where you." LT.Hit-Man told Andrew as his evil smile grew by leaps and bounds and slowly worked the needle into Andrew's side cuase him to scream yet once agian.
" Quite your whining it's only a flesh wound." LT.Hit-Man snarled as he slowlt pushed down the plunger of the needle and eypmtyed the mixtuer into Andrew's lower intestines.

Once the needle was empty LT.Hit-Man pulled it out of Andrew's side and sat back to watch would would happend when the mixtuer that was made up of powdered clorine baking soda and itching powder begain to work on Andrew.

Ok Sheppard take over.

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

This fic really brightens my days. :D
JADAFETWA
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Kuja wrote:This fic really brightens my days. :D
I'm glad you enjoy it.

The Yosemite Bear

Bio-chem, I thought she was only Minoring in that, mostly she's been majoring in history and coming up with new ways of getting rid of Lara Croft wanna-be's.....

ok, mostly she's been running parties, fucking over the campus christian fellowship, and being a Teacher's Assisstant for the professor in charge of History and the School's restricted stacks portion of the Library, which tends to involve vampires, vampire hunters, would be grave robber/treasure hunters, and mummy's .....(and homework that can't be read outloud....)

Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

LT.Hit-Man wrote:(SNIP)
That's nasty....

LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:Bio-chem, I thought she was only Minoring in that, mostly she's been majoring in history and coming up with new ways of getting rid of Lara Croft wanna-be's.....

ok, mostly she's been running parties, fucking over the campus christian fellowship, and being a Teacher's Assisstant for the professor in charge of History and the School's restricted stacks portion of the Library, which tends to involve vampires, vampire hunters, would be grave robber/treasure hunters, and mummy's .....(and homework that can't be read outloud....)
That works the bio-chem class are a hobby for her when she has some free time from her history studies.

The Yosemite Bear

Of course Simon Johnson and Ando can probably figure out why her "History/Archology" homework can't be read out loud....