Request for Review

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

jegs2
Imperial Spook

Request for Review

Post by jegs2 »

As my story isn't sci-fi related, I won't post it, but click this link to see it on Writing.com. I value the input of my fellow authors, so tell me what you think.
John 3:16-18
Warwolves G2
The University of North Alabama Lions!
The Duchess of Zeon
Gözde

Post by The Duchess of Zeon »

I'll try to provide one this weekend.
The threshold for inclusion in Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth. -- Wikipedia's No Original Research policy page.

In 1966 the Soviets find something on the dark side of the Moon. In 2104 they come back. -- Red Banner / White Star, a nBSG continuation story. Updated to Chapter 4.0 -- 14 January 2013.
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Hmm... not bad, I'd have to say. Can't really compare it to my chidlhood, as we never really had any pranksters in our calls, and the obly bullies I ever had were not a pair of idividuals, but most of my entire 3rd grade class instead...

As to the actual writing... hrmm... I'd ahve to say you encompassed the natural rambling of small children very well, along with their worries and games, too. Semantically, it's very good. Synatxtically... it looks fine. Didn't see anything obvious, and nothing that didn't mesh. Looks fine, to me.
jegs2
Imperial Spook

Post by jegs2 »

Thanks for the review, SQ. May try to rewrite and publish a Coast Guard story next...
John 3:16-18
Warwolves G2
The University of North Alabama Lions!