Have you Ever felt out of place?

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Bob McDob
Rabid Monkey

Post by Bob McDob »

I used to feel like that right up until I tried to kill myself. (Well, maybe try is too strong a word ...) Let's just say, the key to feeling in place is thinking you are :)
That's the wrong way to tickle Mary, that's the wrong way to kiss!
Don't you know that, over here lad, they like it best like this!
Hooray, pour les français! Farewell, Angleterre!
We didn't know how to tickle Mary, but we learnt how, over there!
aerius
Charismatic Cult Leader

Re: Have you Ever felt out of place?

Post by aerius »

Stravo wrote:Have you ever looked around from what you were doing and realized with an awful sense of certainty that this is not what you were meant to be? That you were slaving away at a job that you were not meant to be in, or that you were wasting your skills in, that you missed your true calling.
Every day. In a few short months I'll be in the computers and/or electronics field, I can do both pretty well but it's just not me. Yes I wear glasses and look like a nerd but by god I ain't one, well, I have nerdish intelligence but that's about it. What do I want to do? Shimano Skunkworks test rider. Shimano & other bike companies pay me to abuse their products and see how they wear out and fail, and to recommend design improvements.
Have you been in a class that you just knew you had no interest in but you picked it because it was easy, a requirement, expected of you, a friend was in, etc.
Yup, psychology, picked it as part of my required course distribution and its reputation of having hot chicks. I got laid a lot and had eye candy to look at every class and I didn't do any homework assignments. I just wrote the midterm, final, and term paper and somehow came out with an A-, but the most important thing was that I slept with this chick named Buffy, and she did really naughty things with me.
Have you ever been in a relationship where you looked into the other person's eyes, or watched them while they slept or simply watched them when they were not looking and realized that they were not the one for you? That you could do so much better than her, or she than you, but relationship intertia, what your parent/her parents would think, the pussy was too damned good, what have you kept you from doing anything about it.
That describes almost every single girl I've been with up until I met my GF. Of course now that I look back on it they were more "fuck buddies" than anything else. Oh well. Never knew how good things could be 'till I started going out with my current GF.
aerius: I'll vote for you if you sleep with me. :)
Lusankya: Deal!
Say, do you want it to be a threesome with your wife? Or a foursome with your wife and sister-in-law? I'm up for either. :P
mantakai
Padawan Learner

Post by mantakai »

yes actually in all three catagories and repeatedly in the 3rd one recently, but hey, as it would seem by this thread so do most other people, so who am i to complain
"normal is not something to apire to, its something to get away from"