Star Crossed Fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Cooly Chapter. Hey, even R2's jet packs aren't working eh? :cry: We're still missing out on Picard too. :idea: He seemed so far away now. ~Jason

Edit: Hmm Cyran made Post 2000.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Nice chapter. Is the methusal drug something you made up? Or was it a TOS Episode of something?
Last edited by Crazedwraith on 2003-11-26 06:00pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

Luke embracing his dark side ...

Look's like "the one to bring balance to the force" to me. Don't you think?
Not all Dacians died at Sarmizegetusa
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Crazedwraith wrote:Nice chapter. Is the methusal drug somethring ytou made up? Or was it a TOS Episode of something?
It's very similar to another drug that appeared in Trek foreshadowing the appearance of another character coming very soon to add another wrinkle (or is it help) to Luke's escape.

EDIT: Congrats on Post #2000 (oh what a ride this has been)
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

2000 posts in one thread!
[Keanu] Woah! [/Keanu}

Excellent as usua. Hopefully one day you'll be able to match Kuja for pace (2 chapters in 2 days)
I'm just praying you never match me (2 chapters in .... er .... 2 chapters?)
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Stravo wrote:
Crazedwraith wrote:Nice chapter. Is the methusal drug somethring ytou made up? Or was it a TOS Episode of something?
It's very similar to another drug that appeared in Trek foreshadowing the appearance of another character coming very soon to add another wrinkle (or is it help) to Luke's escape.

EDIT: Congrats on Post #2000 (oh what a ride this has been)
Go me, It's my birthday...uh huh...uh huh... :D
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

Captain_Cyran wrote:Go me, It's my birthday...uh huh...uh huh... :D
Happy birthday, then, Captain .... Live long and prosper

To return to my thoughts:

What is Palpy doing in Milky Way, anyway? doesn he have an entire galaxy at his feet, now that the rebellion has been crushed?

I don't think it's because of the end of the universe ... after all, his galaxy is "a long time ago" ... nearly 3000 years. Even if he uses that cloning thing to sustain his life, it's a hell of a time.

Or maybe he's gonna get killed here, far away in space and time from his cloning facility?
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

[quote="Comosicus"

What is Palpy doing in Milky Way, anyway? doesn he have an entire galaxy at his feet, now that the rebellion has been crushed?

[/quote]

Weapons testing ground, untapped resources, not to mention a basic dictatorship thing:

If you convince the public you need a big milatary, you need a war. How about a war with someone far, far away, where journalists will have a hell of a time getting there, against an enemy that you can bitchslap all you want, so you can keep that war going as long as you want ?
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

that brings me to the other thought of mine (hope I'm not spoiling anything):

With the emperor in Milky way, all the villains are together: Palpatine, Thrawn, Vader (this last one could switch sides as he did in ROTJ). It could be the perfect oportunity to destroy them and avenge the rebellion.
After all, the death star is not finished even if it's functional ... that gives access to the reactor core once the shields would be knocked down by the Emperor's Will superlaser.
But anyway, the plot is deeper and Stravo is not giving us to many clues about the end ... he's good in pumping up the tension. :D

I can hardly wait the next chapter .... Sometimes I wished I foud the entire story finished so that I wouldn't have to wait ... the tension keeps building in me.

Stravo, man, sometimes I wonder how you manage to write so many fanfics simultaneous... Looks like we have another Napoleon among us.
Keep up the good work and don't spoil quality for speed.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Comosicus wrote:
After all, the death star is not finished even if it's functional ...
Actually, I think it is meant to be completed now. Don't forget, they only had a few months left on it...
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

NecronLord wrote:
Comosicus wrote: After all, the death star is not finished even if it's functional ...
Actually, I think it is meant to be completed now. Don't forget, they only had a few months left on it...

Here is what is written in Chapter 58: End Run

The emperor said nothing else as he watched the gas giant slowly drifting away as the half constructed but fully operational battle station rose out of its shadow like a predator emerging from its den.
Funny thing ... after reviewing the post for the quote above I've found the reason of Palpatines presece in the Milky Way. I must have missed it because I was reading to fast, anxious to see what happens next:

Part of him wished he could watch the events that would unfold here shortly. He wanted to see what raw entropy would do to the planets and people. A massive city world like Coruscant gone. Would they have enough time to know what was happening to them? Would they have enough time to feel the fear and the terror of certain death?

But now there were other concerns. For his part he had agreed to make war on gods.
However a question still stands in my mind ... Obviously the emperor knew about the end of the universe. But I thought that the events in the "galaxy far, far away" were happening " a long time ago", in fact 3000 years before the events in the milky way (that's what I understood from the first chapters) . If that's true, how would have been that galaxy be destroyed "very soon"?

Stravo ... man ... don't let Han die frozen in Jabba's Palace. Have mercy :wink:
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

I swear I want to see Han punch Kirk so hard. I don't care how, just do it. :evil:
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Vympel wrote:I swear I want to see Han punch Kirk so hard. I don't care how, just do it. :evil:
I want a lot of Star Wars characters to kick the shit out of Kirk...
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

Ender wrote: You presume too much. It's entirly possible Kahn's interference will result in the anhilation of the Imperial fleet and the final showdown will be the Imperium and remnant vs the Death Star with Luke facing this new black clad (presumably) darksider.
Bah, Thrawn knows what bullshit Kahn is trying to pull- besides, having Thrawn destroyed by whatever Kahn tries would be cheap. We've already had that once with Zahn. :x
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

Vympel wrote:Bah, Thrawn knows what bullshit Kahn is trying to pull- besides, having Thrawn destroyed by whatever Kahn tries would be cheap. We've already had that once with Zahn. :x
Eh? I don't recall Kahn making a guest appearance during the "Heir to the Empire" trilogy. :P :wink: (I'm just messing with ya - if by your post you're referring to the way Thrawn was finished during the HTTE trilogy and to the possible way Kahn might do it in Starcrossed, then I entirely agree. But then, Thrawn isn't all-powerful y'know, and Kahn is a superman... :wink: )

Stravo, excellent chapter. Lots of sex appeal. I laughed out of my chair when I read the part with Leia receiving lots of "attention" from Kirk and co, and the comments made by Spock, McCoy and the EMH were very very well done (particularly McCoy).
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

I was thinking about the EMH and was wondering if it was voyager's EMH.
Then i remembered that he and Bashir are imperium captives treating a random stardestroyer captain. Will that sub-plot continue??
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Vympel wrote:
Ender wrote: You presume too much. It's entirly possible Kahn's interference will result in the anhilation of the Imperial fleet and the final showdown will be the Imperium and remnant vs the Death Star with Luke facing this new black clad (presumably) darksider.
Bah, Thrawn knows what bullshit Kahn is trying to pull- besides, having Thrawn destroyed by whatever Kahn tries would be cheap. We've already had that once with Zahn. :x
No cheap deaths for ANYONE. You have my word. Although many of our characters, and I do mean many will not see the end of this tale.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

Stravo wrote:No cheap deaths for ANYONE. You have my word. Although many of our characters, and I do mean many will not see the end of this tale.
BTW ... how long till that end?

You're not letting Han die as a frozen brick, would you?
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Comosicus wrote:
Stravo wrote:No cheap deaths for ANYONE. You have my word. Although many of our characters, and I do mean many will not see the end of this tale.
You're not letting Han die as a frozen brick, would you?
Well from what it looks now, only Lando was left and he died at Endor. So I don't think anyone will save him. Less we get someone pop out of the blue.

Cyaround,
Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Looks at blue menacingly, pop damn you POOOP!!!
Admiral_K
Worthless Trolling Palm-Fucker

Post by Admiral_K »

It would seem to me that with what Q is doing, this whole book might be heading towards the preverbial "reset button" :o.

Later it will be revealed that Stravo is actually two people, both who whose name starts with the letter B :twisted:
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

Admiral_K wrote:It would seem to me that with what Q is doing, this whole book might be heading towards the preverbial "reset button" :o.

Later it will be revealed that Stravo is actually two people, both who whose name starts with the letter B :twisted:
DIE NOW!!!
JodoForce
Village Idiot

Post by JodoForce »

*me tries to figure out what's a part of one's body one can't reach by oneself that would be a 'key point'* :?: :?:

Seriously, great chapter Stravo :D
Looks at blue menacingly, pop damn you POOOP!!!
LOL yeah :D :D
No cheap deaths for ANYONE. You have my word.
What about Boba Fett? :P :P
Busily picking nuggets out of my well-greased ass.
darthdavid
Pathetic Attention Whore

Post by darthdavid »

What about carbonite frozen han solo damn it!!!
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

darthdavid wrote:
What about carbonite frozen han solo damn it!!!
He has nothing to do with this story! He made a brief appearance as a ghost or whatever but that's it.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator