37%
No
30%
Maybe
33%

Total votes: 30

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Well news of me: I won't be able to make it on Friday for that dinner as I have found out the date for the winter concert that I am in for my school is on that day. From what I heard it will be very long as there will actually be two breaks with three parts in it. So, it'll be at the movies you'll see me.~Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Soontir C'boath wrote:Well news of me: I won't be able to make it on Friday for that dinner as I have found out the date for the winter concert that I am in for my school is on that day. From what I heard it will be very long as there will actually be two breaks with three parts in it. So, it'll be at the movies you'll see me.~Jason
Ah, too bad! Which reminds me...when and where, guys? I've heard Hard Rock Cafe at 6 or so?
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Dalton wrote:
Soontir C'boath wrote:Well news of me: I won't be able to make it on Friday for that dinner as I have found out the date for the winter concert that I am in for my school is on that day. From what I heard it will be very long as there will actually be two breaks with three parts in it. So, it'll be at the movies you'll see me.~Jason
Ah, too bad! Which reminds me...when and where, guys? I've heard Hard Rock Cafe at 6 or so?
Well I'll be in town before then(at around 4ish I think...got check up on Train ticket) and meeting up with Wilson...so that's probably pretty cool with us.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Closer to 7-7:30 would probably work better. I'm getting off early from work but need to stop off either to pick Phil up (if he needs a ride) or in Allentown PA so I'll be in the city by 6 at the absolute earliest.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

Dalton wrote:Ah, too bad! Which reminds me...when and where, guys? I've heard Hard Rock Cafe at 6 or so?
If it were up to Marcao, we'd all be heading to his favorite Taco Bell in the middle of Harlem to have chalupas.

Hard Rock Cafe should be good.
Do not meddle in the affairs of insomniacs, for they are cranky and can do things to you while you sleep.
The Realm of Confusion
"Every time you talk about Teal'c, I keep imagining Thor's ass. Thank you very much for that, you fucking fucker." -Marcao
SG-14: Because in some cases, "Recon" means "Blow up a fucking planet or die trying."
SilCore Wiki! Come take a look!
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

CmdrWilkens wrote:Closer to 7-7:30 would probably work better. I'm getting off early from work but need to stop off either to pick Phil up (if he needs a ride) or in Allentown PA so I'll be in the city by 6 at the absolute earliest.
That works for me.

Hotfoot: No Taco Bell, and no Harlem. Sorry :)
To Absent Friends

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Dalton wrote:
CmdrWilkens wrote:Closer to 7-7:30 would probably work better. I'm getting off early from work but need to stop off either to pick Phil up (if he needs a ride) or in Allentown PA so I'll be in the city by 6 at the absolute earliest.
That works for me.
19:30 should be the best time. Gives Greg and passengers plenty of time to get sorted out and everyone else time to travel to the Place without being too late. Sounds like a plan.

Just realised that with Kat not being able to make it (No fair, who am I going to hug now?), no members of SOS will be there. It'll be the only groups not represented. Unless Marina's coming.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go away and sort things out with my job.
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Soontir C'boath
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Yup confirmation. Ha, the concert starts at 7:30 :lol: Can't even sneak out in time lol.~Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Rob Wilson wrote:Just realised that with Kat not being able to make it (No fair, who am I going to hug now?), no members of SOS will be there. It'll be the only groups not represented. Unless Marina's coming.
She's not in the city, though, is she?

And Rob...I'm sorry. :(
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Zaia wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:Just realised that with Kat not being able to make it (No fair, who am I going to hug now?), no members of SOS will be there. It'll be the only groups not represented. Unless Marina's coming.

And Rob...I'm sorry. :(
But Rob...when we get someone drunk and into a tutu....there insta girl :P

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Just talked to Kat. She should be able to make the pre-show dinner.
To Absent Friends

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Soontir C'boath wrote:Yup confirmation. Ha, the concert starts at 7:30 :lol: Can't even sneak out in time lol.~Jason
No Worries, we'll catch you at the Cinema. 8)
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Zaia wrote:
Neither am I - by quite some margin :D . Just wondered if she would be joining us or not. She doesn't have to publically announce it if she doesn't want to, just let Dalton or I know by PM.
Zaia wrote:And Rob...I'm sorry. :(
Guess I'll have to give Kat an Extra big hug then. :wink:

Maybe you'll be able to make the Ep3 get together, in the dim and distant future. :)

Image Image
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Dalton wrote:Just talked to Kat. She should be able to make the pre-show dinner.
Yay. :D Guess we don't ned the Tutu for Ghost Rider then. :twisted:

Image Image
Phil Skayhan
Jedi Knight

Post by Phil Skayhan »

I'm still trying to get my work schedule straight. I don't know whether I'm coming Friday night or Saturday morning.

Short notice idea: unless plans for Saturday night have already been made, perhaps we could go to my old Friday's? I gaurentee it'll be better than the last one we went to. It's only 15 minutes from the Lincoln tunnel. Besides, I'd like to see some old friends while I'm in the area.
Daltonator
Reclusive Wanker

Post by Daltonator »

Phil Skayhan wrote:I'm still trying to get my work schedule straight. I don't know whether I'm coming Friday night or Saturday morning.

Short notice idea: unless plans for Saturday night have already been made, perhaps we could go to my old Friday's? I gaurentee it'll be better than the last one we went to. It's only 15 minutes from the Lincoln tunnel. Besides, I'd like to see some old friends while I'm in the area.
I don't think we had any plans at all for Saturday night, so maybe we could do that.
Rob Wilson wrote:Yay. :D Guess we don't ned the Tutu for Ghost Rider then. :twisted:
I'd pay to see you try to get Kat to wear a tutu.
JMS 4:22 | Image
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Phil Skayhan wrote: Short notice idea: unless plans for Saturday night have already been made, perhaps we could go to my old Friday's? I gaurentee it'll be better than the last one we went to. It's only 15 minutes from the Lincoln tunnel. Besides, I'd like to see some old friends while I'm in the area.
Brilliant. A fair few of us will be in NYC on Saturday, so a Second Dinner gives us something to do and means that those that miss the Friday dinner have something to aim for.

Strictly speaking this won't be a part of the meet as such, but as so many of us will be staying in the same place, it'll be fun. So GR, Phil, Greg, Lurker and I will be there at least with attendant GF's and friends. Any others that feel like joining us feel free. I'm sure Phil will put up an address and we can sort out a time by Monday-tuesday.

Image Image
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Daltonator wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:Yay. :D Guess we don't ned the Tutu for Ghost Rider then. :twisted:
I'd pay to see you try to get Kat to wear a tutu.
Bring money and a Tutu. :D

Kat's fun and cute, she'd be up for it I'm sure.

Image Image
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

For the recor, Rob, Corrine will not be joining us. She's flying out to see her Dad for Christmas and doesnt' think she'll be done X-mas shopping (and spending time with her Mom) by the 20th. Now I MIGHT be able to convince her abotu Sat night but Fri night and the movie itself are out.

Oh yes and Phil it sounds like a great idea, plus I'm always up for last second changes of plans. Just give me a call. Also for the record if anyone needs to reach me (and I believe Rob might already have this number):
call: 240-535-7525
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Due to the fact that I've got a rather nasty case of the flu (during finals week, no less) my participation is in serious question. I'll try to meake it for the film on Saturday, but donb't expcet to see me on Friday.

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Soontir C'boath

I hope I don't go down with it. My school atm though unofficially appears to have many people being sick. I hope I don't catch it from one of them...~Jason
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Well don't forget some of us will be having a little dinner on Saturday night as well.

Right, my train leaves in 5 hours. I have to sleep, so I'll see you all on Friday. Don't forget Chistmas cards. :P

Image Image
MKSheppard
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger
Ruthless Genocidal Warmonger

Post by MKSheppard »

LadyTevar wrote:Lets see here..... 18 hours to NYC.

Uhh.... No.
Nope. Just started this job, so me have no petty cash to throw around,
too busy buying family presents for first time in YEARS
"If scientists and inventors who develop disease cures and useful technologies don't get lifetime royalties, I'd like to know what fucking rationale you have for some guy getting lifetime royalties for writing an episode of Full House." - Mike Wong

"The present air situation in the Pacific is entirely the result of fighting a fifth rate air power." - U.S. Navy Memo - 24 July 1944
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Unfortunately this weekend I have my daughter so I will be unable to particpate. ROTK simply is not something for children to see. FOTR and TTT to an extent were slightly more Kid friendly but ROTK is definately a teenager and up film so many apologies friends.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Stravo wrote:Unfortunately this weekend I have my daughter so I will be unable to particpate. ROTK simply is not something for children to see. FOTR and TTT to an extent were slightly more Kid friendly but ROTK is definately a teenager and up film so many apologies friends.
That sucks you won't be with us, but have fun with your daughter :) .

And wow...really that much more intense?

Thanks for the heads up.