30%
Maybe
33%

Total votes: 30

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Dalton wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:Not to mention the women in my room - ickle, cute, sky-blue fluffy Pyjama's and hot-pink thongs. A winning combination - unless you want to sleep of course. ;)
Again, fuck you :)
Now, now. Just because you didn't have 3 women in your room on Friday and Saturday night, there's no need to be jealous. :P
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Dalton wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:Not to mention the women in my room - ickle, cute, sky-blue fluffy Pyjama's and hot-pink thongs. A winning combination - unless you want to sleep of course. ;)
Again, fuck you :)
Now, now. Just because you didn't have 3 women in your room on Friday and Saturday night, there's no need to be jealous. :P
Now was this while you were playing dress up with Lee or not :P ?
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:
Dalton wrote: Again, fuck you :)
No, but I did play dress up with Helga. :P Besides, I wasn't the guy sharing a room with 2 other men. :wink:
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Phil Skayhan
Jedi Knight

Post by Phil Skayhan »

Rob Wilson wrote:Now, now. Just because you didn't have 3 women in your room on Friday and Saturday night, there's no need to be jealous. :P
:!: Wait a sec.

Are you telling me that there was cavorting going on and that you failed to tell us about it...nevermind sharing. And these girls, were they the ones Greg called his "minions"?

Lucy, you gots some splaining to do!
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Phil Skayhan wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:Now, now. Just because you didn't have 3 women in your room on Friday and Saturday night, there's no need to be jealous. :P

Are you telling me that there was cavorting going on and that you failed to tell us about it...nevermind sharing. And these girls, were they the ones Greg called his "minions"?

No these weren't Gregs minions, these were the Girls in my room. And unfortunately I never got further than Kissing, cuddling and the occasionally wandering hands (hey i only had a combined total of about 5 waking hours with these ladies spread over 3 mornings). Though I did enjoy helping one of them choose the best knickers to wear if she wanted to flirt with a guy... damn but I wished that could have lasted longer.

I'm also hitting myself for not pursuing the matter of the two girls in the toilet further. If i hadn't been in a rush to meet Dennis I'm sure I could have had a guarenteed shag with those two. *sigh*

Not to mention the three giggling Japanese girls on Thursday night - bloody Jetlag! :(

Image Image
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

You're either a filthy, lying bastard or a filthy, lucky bastard :D
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Dalton wrote:You're either a filthy, lying bastard or a filthy, lucky bastard :D
UNlucky - no sex happened, remember. :(

Image Image
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Phil Skayhan wrote:

No these weren't Gregs minions, these were the Girls in my room. And unfortunately I never got further than Kissing, cuddling and the occasionally wandering hands (hey i only had a combined total of about 5 waking hours with these ladies spread over 3 mornings). Though I did enjoy helping one of them choose the best knickers to wear if she wanted to flirt with a guy... damn but I wished that could have lasted longer.

I'm also hitting myself for not pursuing the matter of the two girls in the toilet further. If i hadn't been in a rush to meet Dennis I'm sure I could have had a guarenteed shag with those two. *sigh*

Not to mention the three giggling Japanese girls on Thursday night - bloody Jetlag! :(
Best and worst of luck....argh, that sucks.

Well this explains the random waving. :D
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Dalton wrote:You're either a filthy, lying bastard or a filthy, lucky bastard :D
UNlucky - no sex happened, remember. :(
Riiight.
To Absent Friends

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Dalton wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote: UNlucky - no sex happened, remember. :(
Riiight.
Seriously, no sex the entire weekend. Women, women everywhere and not a shag to be had? :(

Image Image
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Rob Wilson wrote:I'm also hitting myself for not pursuing the matter of the two girls in the toilet further.
Whoa, I hope the story behind that one is less perverted than the one in my head...

If not...Rob, I never would've guessed...does the Army know?
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

RogueIce wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:I'm also hitting myself for not pursuing the matter of the two girls in the toilet further.
Whoa, I hope the story behind that one is less perverted than the one in my head...

If not...Rob, I never would've guessed...does the Army know?
My room was next to the female toilets so coming back from breakfast i hear this giggling coming from there. The door opens and two girls pop out. Now this toilet has just enough room for a bowl, a basin and the space for the door to open into. So obviously I'm looking at them with my head to one-side and a bemused expression. The fact that at 11:00 they are still only dressed in Tanktops and knickers is another eyebrow raiser.

Conversation ensues and I mention that they must be cold standing around in their underwear (also pointing to some evidence of cold on one girl, who sticks her tongue out... her answer to most things actually, that and playing with her hair), to which the nearest girl replies "With all the fat on my ass, you must be joking." (BTW these two were sort of avril lavigne build, just taller) So I turn her round pull back her knickers look at her arse and say "Nothing wrong with that from here." She Blushes, her friend Sticks out her tongue says "Oooo we're so going to remember you." and they trot off, giggling like mad and looking back over their shoulders.

Like I said, guaranteed shags, gone to waste. :(

Image Image
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Rob wrote: snip Robs tales of 'almost'
Your slipping in your old age, and not slipping into the rack.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Knife wrote:
What can I say? Time constraints, I like to do a through job, and there simply wasn't enough time before we had to go meet Dennis. Hey there's plenty more where they came from. :wink:

Image Image
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Knife wrote:
What can I say? Time constraints, I like to do a through job, and there simply wasn't enough time before we had to go meet Dennis. Hey there's plenty more where they came from. :wink:
Sometimes you can plan a perfect stategy and execute it with all available resources. Sometimes you have to make a hasty ambush and assult through to the objective. :wink: 8)
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

Going to see it again tomorrow at the IMAX.

If you don't hear from me ever again, it's because I died a happy man.
Do not meddle in the affairs of insomniacs, for they are cranky and can do things to you while you sleep.
The Realm of Confusion
"Every time you talk about Teal'c, I keep imagining Thor's ass. Thank you very much for that, you fucking fucker." -Marcao
SG-14: Because in some cases, "Recon" means "Blow up a fucking planet or die trying."
SilCore Wiki! Come take a look!
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Hotfoot wrote:Going to see it again tomorrow at the IMAX.

If you don't hear from me ever again, it's because I died a happy man.
No IMAX near Rob... Much sadness. :( Have a good time out there, and make sure you don't get a seat at the front - on an Imax screen it could result in a broken neck. :)

Merry Christmas.

Image Image
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Knife wrote:
Well, can't be all bad... He pulled out the underwear (or "knickers" as you put them...or is this one of those times it didn't translate well?) of one girl and looked at her ass, and didn't get a sexual assault charge... Not too bad for an old guy.
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

RogueIce wrote: He pulled out the underwear (or "knickers" as you put them...or is this one of those times it didn't translate well?)
Nope, Knickers are underwear, Panties in the US - little high-cut pink ones in this case. Her friends were white with a teddy bear on the front.

Image Image
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Rob Wilson wrote:
RogueIce wrote: He pulled out the underwear (or "knickers" as you put them...or is this one of those times it didn't translate well?)
Nope, Knickers are underwear, Panties in the US - little high-cut pink ones in this case. Her friends were white with a teddy bear on the front.
There we go. :)

So, how'd you avoid sexual assault charges for taking a peek? That British charm ala James Bond?

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

RogueIce wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote: Nope, Knickers are underwear, Panties in the US - little high-cut pink ones in this case. Her friends were white with a teddy bear on the front.
There we go. :)

So, how'd you avoid sexual assault charges for taking a peek? That British charm ala James Bond?
Greg put it best at the Meet - A British Accent is an enabler to whorish behavior in men. :twisted:

Actually it's down to experience, you meet enough women you learn who you can flirt with and how far you can go. Most of the signals were there, lewd comments had already been offered by the ladies in question so, I had a fair idea of what I could get away with. Note my hands never went wandering, I didn't pull the knickers down, just out *pause* and let go. And I didn't push my luck there and then. If I'd had more time I could have definitely had sex with the one who kept poking out her tongue, the girl with the Pink Knickers was more of a "look all you like but don't touch" tease, I'd have had to work on her before sex would have been an option.

Image Image
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

For the record Rob you could have always borrowed myself and Dennis's room after we moved out for the last day. I mean you did have until 3pm :D
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

CmdrWilkens wrote:For the record Rob you could have always borrowed myself and Dennis's room after we moved out for the last day. I mean you did have until 3pm :D
I only saw them once again, and that was Saturday morning during Breakfast. :(

Image Image
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Rob Wilson wrote:Greg put it best at the Meet - A British Accent is an enabler to whorish behavior in men. :twisted:
You're a little rat bastard, you know that?! :)
To Absent Friends

Lurker
Redshirt

Post by Lurker »

Ghost Rider wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote: Now, now. Just because you didn't have 3 women in your room on Friday and Saturday night, there's no need to be jealous. :P
Grrrrr :evil:
"And then I says, tell me I'm wrong! And she says, I can't baby, 'cause you're not!"
--The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight.