Maybe
33%

Total votes: 30

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Lurker wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
Now was this while you were playing dress up with Lee or not :P ?
Grrrrr :evil:
Now, now. He's just jealous because he doesn't look as good as you in Pink Taffetta with multi-coloured sequins. :)
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Lurker
Redshirt

Post by Lurker »

Anyway here are the two pics taken with my camera

Taken just after the film finished, left to right are Rob Wilson, Soontir, Me, Greg, Dalton, Ghost Rider, Marcao, Phil and Hotfoot.

And the meal afterwards, when the lovely Kathy joined us.

Thanks for taking that one Greg, now where did Dennis get to???

Who's going to post the Friday night meal pics then? and the Jay and Silent Bob pic?
"And then I says, tell me I'm wrong! And she says, I can't baby, 'cause you're not!"
--The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight.
Lurker
Redshirt

Post by Lurker »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
Now was this while you were playing dress up with Lee or not :P ?
Grrrrr :evil:
Now, now. He's just jealous because he doesn't look as good as you in Pink Taffetta with multi-coloured sequins. :)
I'll have less of that from you too, I'd never get into those!

But I would of liked to of tried :lol:
"And then I says, tell me I'm wrong! And she says, I can't baby, 'cause you're not!"
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Lurker wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:
I'll have less of that from you too, I'd never get into those!

But I would of liked to of tried :lol:
And to think we made Marcao the honourary GALE force representative. You could at least have given him the dress to wear.
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Holy Jesus I'm gigantic.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

The Feast at Beorns hall

Nice to see Hotfoot using the light of Elendil to ward of Ghost Rider's Penance stare. :)

Image Image
Lurker
Redshirt

Post by Lurker »

Rob Wilson wrote:And to think we made Marcao the honourary GALE force representative. You could at least have given him the dress to wear.
I'm not into dresses, and I don't think we are even the same size :roll:
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Dalton wrote:Holy Jesus I'm gigantic.
At least no one moved your hairline without telling you. How the hell did my forehead grow that big? :shock:

I'm not getting older, I'm not getting older, I'm not getting older, I'm not getting older, I'm not getting older, I'm not getting older.

Image Image
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

You said it...the rest of SDNet was thinking it.

And you blocked most of the lady. Damn you!

Hey, is that Colin Mocherrie (or however you spell it) in red in that second pic? :P
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

The Fellowship of the Film

Notice how some of use are wearing enchanted elven Shoes, which glow in the presence of geeks.

Mine appear to be malfunctioning as they have never stopped glowing, even when there's no one around. :?

Image Image
Lurker
Redshirt

Post by Lurker »

Just think of it as perspective, or blame Greg for taking the picture :)
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

RogueIce wrote: Hey, is that Colin Mocherrie (or however you spell it) in red in that second pic? :P
Colin who??

Image Image
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Rob Wilson wrote:Mine appear to be malfunctioning as they have never stopped glowing, even when there's no one around. :?
That would be because they're not malfunctioning, but instead working just as they should. :wink:
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Rob Wilson wrote:
RogueIce wrote: Hey, is that Colin Mocherrie (or however you spell it) in red in that second pic? :P
Colin who??
Bald Canadian comedian, who's a regular on the American Who's Line is it Anyway? and who I've seen at least a few times on the UK version.

EDIT: Pronounced "Mock-er-y" since I can't spell it worth shit.

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

RogueIce wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:
Colin who??
Bald Canadian comedian, who's a regular on the American Who's Line is it Anyway? and who I've seen at least a few times on the UK version.

EDIT: Pronounced "Mock-er-y" since I can't spell it worth shit.
I know who you mean, yeah he's a pretty funny guy. When your finished cleaning the toilets, the Engines need cleaning and the paint on the hull needs removing ready for a new coat. *hands RogueIce a single small scouring pad*. Off you go. :P

Image Image
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Rob Wilson wrote:I know who you mean, yeah he's a pretty funny guy. When your finished cleaning the toilets, the Engines need cleaning and the paint on the hull needs removing ready for a new coat. *hands RogueIce a single small scouring pad*. Off you go. :P
Just FYI, I wasn't talking about you, but the person behind you.

And didn't Lonestar just get finished painting the hull?

*locks up Ender to make sure there are no "accidental" test firings while he's cleaning, and wondering how long it'll take for Chardok to come around and do something stupid to take this attention away from him*

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

RogueIce wrote:
Just FYI, I wasn't talking about you, but the person behind you.
Phil? No he's funnier than Colin Mochrie. He runs ASVS Headline News, what scandal do you want to be appearing in tomorrow? :twisted:
RogueIce wrote:And didn't Lonestar just get finished painting the hull?
No he's painting the Name on the side, ala Red Dwarf credits.. but with a very small paintbrush.

Image Image
Marcao
The Dominican Jayne

Now, Now...

Post by Marcao »

Hey, No dresses for me. Honorary GALE and all, I don't think it would agree with me. Frankly, I don't have the legs and ass for it just yet.

I apologize for my absence in posting, but apparently I caught something nasty shortly after the NYC meet. I have been dealing with it since, and I apparently gave it to my brother as well. Sooo, I am living in a biohazard zone.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Anyway here are the two pics taken with my camera

Movie Group Shot

Taken just after the film finished, left to right are Rob Wilson, Soontir, Me, Greg, Dalton, Ghost Rider, Marcao, Phil and Hotfoot.
A even better group shot...and there...head is NOT a MELON!
The Rob-Rob shot

And the meal afterwards, when the lovely Kathy joined us.

Thanks for taking that one Greg, now where did Dennis get to???

Who's going to post the Friday night meal pics then? and the Jay and Silent Bob pic?
Dunno...swallowed by by Wilson's large noggin
Last edited by Ghost Rider on 2003-12-27 01:55am, edited 1 time in total.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

More and more I am kicking myself that I did not go...

Oh well, maybe next time.
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Re: Now, Now...

Post by Rob Wilson »

Marcao wrote: I apologize for my absence in posting, but apparently I caught something nasty shortly after the NYC meet. I have been dealing with it since, and I apparently gave it to my brother as well. Sooo, I am living in a biohazard zone.
Perfect, simply sneeze in a hanky and post it to Darkstar, perhaps bio-warfare will breech that wall of ignorance he hides behind. :D

Hope you're feeling better, and I see what you mean about your avatar - it does look good.

Image Image
AylaKat
Redshirt

Post by AylaKat »

My late response to the meet...

Well, I didn't come right on here and post about my attending the event, particularly because I was only there for half of it (the dinner portion) and my brother basically covered everything.

It was a good time. I wish I could have watched the movie again with all of you guys the next day, but I had to work. :P Fortunately I made up for it by seeing it that night after work with some coworkers.

Anyhoo. Hotfoot (Hotfood? Mmm dinner), we MUST watch Bebop.

Rob, I do feel bad that you didn't get any. Seriously, man, what were you thinking? Watching a movie with a fantastic bunch of geeks... OR... 2 young vacationing girls in panties? AAAAACK!

Greg... I'm going to buy the proper alcohol and try and introduce EVERYONE I know to Chocolate Cake. What a delightful drink you introduced me to.

To everyone else, I shoot happy mind bullets at you. I look forward to the next meet!
"Until today, it really pissed me off that I'd become this totally centered Zen Master and nobody had noticed. Still, I'm doing the little FAX thing. I write little HAIKU things and FAX them around to everyone. When I pass people in the hall at work, I get totally ZEN right in everyone's hostile little FACE."

--Fight Club
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

For the record of all enquiring minds:

Chocolate Cake:

1 part Frangelica
1 part Citron
1 sugar coated Lemon

Directions:
1) Suck the lemon but do not swallow the juice
2) Down the shooter and lemon juice together

It is just like chocolate cake only alcoholic :D.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

AylaKat wrote: Rob, I do feel bad that you didn't get any. Seriously, man, what were you thinking? Watching a movie with a fantastic bunch of geeks... OR... 2 young vacationing girls in panties? AAAAACK!
Ah but I did get 2 hugs from you, so that will suffice for now. :D

Image Image
Marcao
The Dominican Jayne

Re: Now, Now...

Post by Marcao »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Perfect, simply sneeze in a hanky and post it to Darkstar, perhaps bio-warfare will breech that wall of ignorance he hides behind. :D

Hope you're feeling better, and I see what you mean about your avatar - it does look good.
:lol: if it were only that simple, something would have gotten through by now. Still, it is something to consider.

I am over the hump now. I did of course, have to share the love and give the bug to my brother and father. :oops: