Return of What do you look like (take 3)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Einhander Sn0m4n
Insane Railgunner
Location: Louisiana... or Dagobah. You know, where Yoda lives.

Post by Einhander Sn0m4n »

StormTrooperTR889 wrote:October 2. But you can have one of me in racing shorts if you really can't wait.
Good. Hit me up on AIM (one of those little buttons at the end of each of my posts). Lata and Happy Fragging!
Image Image
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

Post by Mitth`raw`nuruodo »

taken just a bit ago.... yes it's blurry, my camera didn't want to focus right. that's what you get for putting it on a timer and walking away, I guess.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Why do they call me "Big Scary Guy" on ASVS?

:twisted:

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
kojikun
BANNED

Post by kojikun »

Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:http://mywebpage.netscape.com/ChrisFL4112/chris12.jpg

taken just a bit ago.... yes it's blurry, my camera didn't want to focus right. that's what you get for putting it on a timer and walking away, I guess.
::licks lips:: show more.. >D
Sì! Abbiamo un' anima! Ma è fatta di tanti piccoli robot.
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

I can beat that. If I only had somewhere that I could host images...
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

StormTrooperTR889 wrote:I can beat that. If I only had somewhere that I could host images...
http://mywebpage.netscape.com

good free host. 20 MB space limit, but no bandwidth limit I've found, and allows remote-linking.
<< SEGNOR: Grand Admiral of the Gnomish Hordes >< GALE: Equal Opportunity Lover >< SDNet Keeper of the Lore >< Great Dolphin Conspiracy >>
My Audioscrobbler

Cult of Vin Diesel - When you mix Vin Diesel with a strong acid you get salt water.
The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

You're the best!!
{} Thrawn wins. Any questions? {} Great Dolphin Conspiracy {} Proud member of the defunct SEGNOR {} Enjoy the rythmic hip thrusts {} In my past life I was either Vlad the Impaler or Katsushika Hokusai {}
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Post by StarshipTitanic »

Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote: taken just a bit ago.... yes it's blurry, my camera didn't want to focus right. that's what you get for putting it on a timer and walking away, I guess.
It looks like someone robbed you while you waited for the camera timer. Install alarms.
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

"Hal grabs life by the balls and doesn't let you do that [to] hal."

"I hereby declare myself master of the known world."
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

StarshipTitanic wrote:It looks like someone robbed you while you waited for the camera timer...
LMFAO!

The background, you mean? That's our "real" living room. We're lazy bastards, and since we never use it*, we don't touch that stuff. It has nowhere else to go. ....We've only had it sitting there for a year :oops:

*we've turned the garage (door on the left of the pic) into our living room because it's useless as a garage--people who lived here before us put a sliding glass door where a garage door should be.
My Audioscrobbler

StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:
StarshipTitanic wrote:It looks like someone robbed you while you waited for the camera timer...
LMFAO!

The background, you mean? That's our "real" living room. We're lazy bastards, and since we never use it*, we don't touch that stuff. It has nowhere else to go. ....We've only had it sitting there for a year :oops:

*we've turned the garage (door on the left of the pic) into our living room because it's useless as a garage--people who lived here before us put a sliding glass door where a garage door should be.
At least move that charming fan/lamp combo. :P

EDIT: And for chrissakes pull your pants up, you punk.
Last edited by StarshipTitanic on 2003-12-28 01:49am, edited 1 time in total.
"Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always astounded me...God has not been proven not to exist, therefore he must exist." -- Academician Prokhor Zakharov

The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

Wayne, I think you are the result of a fusion experiment beetween Walter and The Dude from The Big Lebowski.
The Kernel
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Kernel »

Jesus Ein, we need to start you up a usergroup called Einy's Harem one of these days...
Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

StarshipTitanic wrote:At least move that charming fan/lamp combo. :P
I like that fan/light-thing. it helps me read manuals and such before playing X-Box games on the big screen TV sitting just to the left me, out of the camera's view. :P
EDIT: And for chrissakes pull your pants up, you punk.
lol. it's not so much my pants being DOWN as my boxers riding UP....
My Audioscrobbler

Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

The Kernel wrote:Wayne, I think you are the result of a fusion experiment beetween Walter and The Dude from The Big Lebowski.
Dalton said I looked like the lead singer from "Godsmack" ! (At least I think that was the group. Another friend said Rob Zombie!)
Last edited by Lord Poe on 2003-12-28 01:57am, edited 1 time in total.

"Brian, if I parked a supertanker in Central Park, painted it neon orange, and set it on fire, it would be less obvious than your stupidity." --RedImperator
StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

The Kernel wrote:Jesus Ein, we need to start you up a usergroup called Einy's Harem one of these days...
I always believed that group membership should be based on free will...

StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

Miththrawnlandocalrissian wrote:lol. it's not so much my pants being DOWN as my boxers riding UP....
Well go in a public place and fix yourself, dammit!

Mitth`raw`nuruodo
Harry Potter on Acid

StarshipTitanic wrote:
The Kernel wrote:Jesus Ein, we need to start you up a usergroup called Einy's Harem one of these days...
I always believed that group membership should be based on free will...
FUQ!
StarshipTitanic wrote:Well go in a public place and fix yourself, dammit!
Uhm, not quite knowing what you mean, I think I'll pass. *backs away*

Oh, and for Poe:
Godsmack. Guy in front is lead singer. I think it's safe to say that it was another person he though you look like.
My Audioscrobbler

StarshipTitanic
Sith Marauder

You wrote:Uhm, not quite knowing what you mean, I think I'll pass. *backs away*
That's what a man does!

Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Mitth`raw`nuruodo wrote:Godsmack. Guy in front is lead singer. I think it's safe to say that it was another person he though you look like.
Yup, I got it wrong. He actually said that the lead singer's voice reminds him of me!

The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

It's me!!

Not the best lighting, but hey, it's a bedroom.
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

Here's a makeup experiment from a couple years ago. I couldn't afford 300 dollar contact lenses, so I used cut ping-pong balls for the eyes!

:twisted:

The Cleric
BANNED

Post by The Cleric »

Alright, that's just scary.
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

StormTrooperTR889 wrote:It's me!!

<snip pic>

You need to gain some weight, man.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Dalton wrote:
StormTrooperTR889 wrote:It's me!!

<snip pic>

You need to gain some weight, man.
*bites tongue*
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Lord Poe
Sith Apprentice

Post by Lord Poe »

StormTrooperTR889 wrote:Alright, that's just scary.
I tried for an Evil Dead Deadite look!