30%
Maybe
33%

Total votes: 30

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Re: Now, Now...

Post by Rob Wilson »

Marcao wrote: :lol: if it were only that simple, something would have gotten through by now. Still, it is something to consider.

I am over the hump now. I did of course, have to share the love and give the bug to my brother and father. :oops:
Ah, the Flu - the gift that keeps on giving. :wink:

There's a lot of it around apparently, someone with a cold must be Really friendly. :)
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Marcao wrote:Hey, No dresses for me. Honorary GALE and all, I don't think it would agree with me. Frankly, I don't have the legs and ass for it just yet.

I apologize for my absence in posting, but apparently I caught something nasty shortly after the NYC meet. I have been dealing with it since, and I apparently gave it to my brother as well. Sooo, I am living in a biohazard zone.
That was me saying "Hi" :lol:

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

fgalkin wrote:
Marcao wrote:
I apologize for my absence in posting, but apparently I caught something nasty shortly after the NYC meet. I have been dealing with it since, and I apparently gave it to my brother as well. Sooo, I am living in a biohazard zone.
Most people make do with a wave or a Handshake. :)
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Rob Wilson wrote:Most people make do with a wave or a Handshake. :)
Or, in your case, getting rather buddy-buddy with my sister :)
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Rob Wilson wrote:
fgalkin wrote:
Marcao wrote:
Russians are not "most people". When we meet, we either try to kill you, rob you, or give you the plague. And, if you come to Russia, you'll either freeze to death or drink yourself to death tring not to freeze to death. :lol:

Mother Russia is a really hospitable place. :wink:

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

fgalkin wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:
fgalkin wrote: That was me saying "Hi" :lol:
Russians are not "most people". When we meet, we either try to kill you, rob you, or give you the plague. And, if you come to Russia, you'll either freeze to death or drink yourself to death tring not to freeze to death. :lol:

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Good, next vacation spot I recommend to my grandmother.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Dalton wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:Most people make do with a wave or a Handshake. :)
Or, in your case, getting rather buddy-buddy with my sister :)
But she's so cuddly and huggable, not forgetting friendly. It would be a jailable offence not to hug Kat as a greeting. :P

Image Image
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Rob Wilson wrote:But she's so cuddly and huggable, not forgetting friendly. It would be a jailable offence not to hug Kat as a greeting. :P
A likely story!
To Absent Friends

fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Ghost Rider wrote:
fgalkin wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote: Most people make do with a wave or a Handshake. :)

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Hate her that much, eh? :wink: Or does it have anything to do with her leaving everything to her favorite grandson? :wink:

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

fgalkin wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
Hate her that much, eh? :wink: Or does it have anything to do with her leaving everything to her favorite grandson? :wink:

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
She's leaving me nothing :P ...so well option 1 it is(the only thing me and my dad agree unequivocally about)
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
fgalkin
Carvin' Marvin

Post by fgalkin »

Ghost Rider wrote:
fgalkin wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
She's leaving me nothing :P ...so well option 1 it is(the only thing me and my dad agree unequivocally about)
You could always try selling her as a sex slave to the Russian mafia. :D

Have a very nice day.
-fgalkin
CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Dalton wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:But she's so cuddly and huggable, not forgetting friendly. It would be a jailable offence not to hug Kat as a greeting. :P
A likely story!
May I officially state that outside of the eating of Dalton's Donuts this is probably the event most likely to become permanent tradition.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

CmdrWilkens wrote:
May I officially state that outside of the eating of Dalton's Donuts this is probably the event most likely to become permanent tradition.
It gets my vote. :wink:

Image Image
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

My pictures are in a state of limbo...the camera I used was borrowed from my father (my camera was deemed to fricking big and bulky to easily whip out and take snapshots with. I had planned on being the unofficial photog of the event, but I spent too much time socializing to make myself the annoying shutterbug I can turn into), and he has yet to finish off the roll and get it developed. Once he does, I'll be sure to scan the pics from the meet in.

Meanwhile, who's got the CeeJay and Silent Rob pics? :P
Do not meddle in the affairs of insomniacs, for they are cranky and can do things to you while you sleep.
The Realm of Confusion
"Every time you talk about Teal'c, I keep imagining Thor's ass. Thank you very much for that, you fucking fucker." -Marcao
SG-14: Because in some cases, "Recon" means "Blow up a fucking planet or die trying."
SilCore Wiki! Come take a look!
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Hotfoot wrote:My pictures are in a state of limbo...the camera I used was borrowed from my father (my camera was deemed to fricking big and bulky to easily whip out and take snapshots with. I had planned on being the unofficial photog of the event, but I spent too much time socializing to make myself the annoying shutterbug I can turn into), and he has yet to finish off the roll and get it developed. Once he does, I'll be sure to scan the pics from the meet in.

I think I took one, but I'm waiting to finish the roll of film off as well. Didn't Alan take one with your camera?

Image Image
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Hotfoot wrote:My pictures are in a state of limbo...the camera I used was borrowed from my father (my camera was deemed to fricking big and bulky to easily whip out and take snapshots with. I had planned on being the unofficial photog of the event, but I spent too much time socializing to make myself the annoying shutterbug I can turn into), and he has yet to finish off the roll and get it developed. Once he does, I'll be sure to scan the pics from the meet in.

I think I took one, but I'm waiting to finish the roll of film off as well. Didn't Alan take one with your camera?
Not that I'm aware of, since I'm pretty sure said camera was in my coat pocket when the pics were being taken.
Do not meddle in the affairs of insomniacs, for they are cranky and can do things to you while you sleep.
The Realm of Confusion
"Every time you talk about Teal'c, I keep imagining Thor's ass. Thank you very much for that, you fucking fucker." -Marcao
SG-14: Because in some cases, "Recon" means "Blow up a fucking planet or die trying."
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Hotfoot wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:
Not that I'm aware of, since I'm pretty sure said camera was in my coat pocket when the pics were being taken.
Well someone else must have taken a pic surely! I couldn't have been the only one.

Image Image
Hotfoot

Post by Hotfoot »

Rob Wilson wrote:Well someone else must have taken a pic surely! I couldn't have been the only one.
And lo, those words would have prophetic meaning. On this day, the thread that had fallen silent would be reborn with new life!

My pictures finally came back and have now been scanned! Thread of the ages, reveal your long-kept secrets!

Snootchie nootchies.
Word.

And the rest of my meager supply...enjoy, enjoy I say!
The Realm of Confusion
Phil Skayhan
Jedi Knight

Post by Phil Skayhan »

I had forgotten that I had the most important pic of all.

Behold the Belly Ring of Power!

Now I'm not sure, but I could have sworn that I heard Greg say "My precious!"
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

My sister's in the third picture down, next to me.
To Absent Friends

CmdrWilkens
Emperor's Hand

Post by CmdrWilkens »

Phil Skayhan wrote:I had forgotten that I had the most important pic of all.

Behold the Belly Ring of Power!
http://skayhan.net/images/KathyRing1.JPG
Now I'm not sure, but I could have sworn that I heard Greg say "My precious!"

I suppose I would be saying that...actually I DID say that. However my girl is getting one today (I'm in town to celebrate Valentine's Day a week early) so emneh.
SDNet World Nation: Wilkonia
Armourer of the WARWOLVES
ASVS Vet's Association (Class of 2000)
Former C.S. Strowbridge Gold Ego Award Winner
MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. "
-Kingdom of Heaven