Star Crossed Fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

If I got this right, Ana somehow deactivated the necklace right?

This is getting very very cool, but if Luke is not a Dark Jedi anymore, why did he reply in a cold voice? Unless in meaning that he's a uber Jedi...~Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

As for ChaosMarine comments...literally rabid trekkie.

The Chapter...sweet intro to something that will turn very ugly undoubtably.

Poor Darkstar. :twisted:
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Soontir C'boath wrote:If I got this right, Ana somehow deactivated the necklace right?

This is getting very very cool, but if Luke is not a Dark Jedi anymore, why did he reply in a cold voice? Unless in meaning that he's a uber Jedi...~Jason
I would go with the uber Jedi option. 8)
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2
The Aliens
Keeper of the Lore
Location: hovering high up above, making home movies for the folks back home.

Post by The Aliens »

Looking forwards to the watching the smitage of Darkstar. Deja vu, in a sense...
| Lorekeeper | EBC |
| SEGNOR | Knights |

..French....................Music..................
|::::::::|::::::::|::::::::|::::::::|
.................Comics...................Fiction..
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Sweet. Blood bath ahead! Keep it coming, Stravo.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Time to see Dee and Dum get the snot beaten out of them.

About friggin time too...

Oh, and Chewie is gonna tear into people something horrible...
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
HRogge
Jedi Master

Post by HRogge »

GREAT.... :D

Just one question, could it be that we have the first Jedi that draws his power from both sides of the force ? :wink:
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
---------
Honorary member of the Rhodanites
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Kewl!!
Excellant Stravo and we're told you before the longer the better. Just as long as its not a long wait between chapters
Dartzap
Sith Acolyte

Post by Dartzap »

Wow, oh wow!

this, Stravo has been the highlight of my visits to the board for the last year or so :D

please keep up the good work! :D
EBC: Northeners, Huh! What are they good for?! Absolutely nothing! :P

Cybertron, Justice league...MM, HAB SDN City Watch: Sergeant Detritus

Days Unstabbed, Unabused, Unassualted and Unwavedatwithabutchersknife: 0
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

HRogge wrote:GREAT.... :D

Just one question, could it be that we have the first Jedi that draws his power from both sides of the force ? :wink:
This remembers me of a previous post of myself about Luke being the real One that trully brings balance to the Force..., not his Father ... could that be true?:mrgreen:

now about this chapter ... I can say it a wonderful Holiday gift ... Thank you, Stravo! .... A Happy New Year to you and to all the others on this forum.
Not all Dacians died at Sarmizegetusa
Trogdor
Sith Devotee

Post by Trogdor »

Excellent chapter, Stravo. Finally, Luke gets to kick some ass. :mrgreen:
"I want to mow down a bunch of motherfuckers with absurdly large weapons and relative impunity - preferably in and around a skyscraper. Then I want to fight a grim battle against the unlikely duo of the Terminator and Robocop. The last level should involve (but not be limited to) multiple robo-Hitlers and a gorillasaurus rex."--Uraniun235 on his ideal FPS game

"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the Force."--Darth Vader
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

If i was a guard in darkstars court i would chose one of these three courses of action:

A)stand there and shit myself.

B)run.

C)try to fight and get killed.

hmm hard choice.
HRogge
Jedi Master

Post by HRogge »

Agent Fisher wrote:If i was a guard in darkstars court i would chose one of these three courses of action:
A)stand there and shit myself.
B)run.
C)try to fight and get killed.
D) Close your eyes and cry "NOOOOOO" for some time until someone of the good guys tells you to shut up. Your boss should be dead at this time. :wink:
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
---------
Honorary member of the Rhodanites
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

If I were a guard, I would just run for it. Since I'd know the security codes, I could basically let myself out of the complex and get the hell away from there.
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Damnit Stravo, Long = better.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Stofsk
Emperor's Hand

Post by Stofsk »

McCoy's earlobe was ripped off. :? :( :cry:
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Stofsk wrote:McCoy's earlobe was ripped off. :? :( :cry:
Well then there must be something special that McCoy will be preparing for Harry Mudd. I hope I am right. :twisted: ~Jason
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

It would be funny if that transmitter was also an explosive, wouldn't it? :twisted:
Comosicus
Keeper of the Lore

Post by Comosicus »

Stravo wrote:“There will be a reckoning.” he announced coldly as the ceiling began collapsing on the guards.
This looks like the scene from AOTC with the duel between Yoda and Count Dooku ... But this time no one will stop the falling ceiling above their head as Yoda did :mrgreen:

Can hardly wait the next chapter 8) It's getting better and better.
Not all Dacians died at Sarmizegetusa
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

Ok Stravo i expect the next chapter to be written by tonight [Pulls out bull whip and snaps it]
Spartan
Jedi Knight

Post by Spartan »

Starvo,

Your work continues to amaze my friend. Where do you find the time to write, such quality work and have a day job and a normal life? Someone should bottle your Mojo :D

This should be really good. But hey wasn't Darkstar some kind of martial arts master or something? He's not stupid, as a uber-villian he must have at 2-3 backup plans.

* Personally I can't wait for the reunion between Luke and Leia...someone is definitly not going to approve of a certain red head.

Keep up the good work!
"The enemy outnumbers us a paltry three to one. Good odds for any Greek...."

"Spartans. Ready your breakfast and eat hearty--For tonight we dine in hell!" ~ King Leonidas of Sparta.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Stravo after finishing your fic, I started last week, I demand that you have a new chapter by tomorrow and you will continue posting chapters, one per day. :twisted:

Do you know you could end up extremely wealthy if you ever chose to sell your work or publish it or something?
Agent Fisher
Rabid Monkey

Post by Agent Fisher »

Just read the first Chapter again. I had almost forgotten that this was part of a game of chess.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Agent Fisher wrote:Just read the first Chapter again. I had almost forgotten that this was part of a game of chess.
:D funny you should say that i'm re-reading it again myself. What happened to the Chees game stravo? run out of Q/Mitchell dialogue?
Stravo
Official SD.Net Teller of Tales

Post by Stravo »

Crazedwraith wrote:
Agent Fisher wrote:Just read the first Chapter again. I had almost forgotten that this was part of a game of chess.
:D funny you should say that i'm re-reading it again myself. What happened to the Chees game stravo? run out of Q/Mitchell dialogue?
Not at all. Its just that there is so much going on and frankly the game only becomes vitally important as we get to the end. I'm sure you guys would rather see Luke lay a smackdown in the next chapter than read two gods quipping at each other.
Wherever you go, there you are.

Ripped Shirt Monkey - BOTMWriter's Guild Cybertron's Finest Justice League
This updated sig brought to you by JME2