One of my old "fanfics"...

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Dooey Jo
Sith Devotee

One of my old "fanfics"...

Post by Dooey Jo »

I was cleaning my room when I found an old schoolbook from 5th grade. Written in it was the fourth part of a quadrology (is that a word?) set in my own sci-fi universe. I read the book and found that certain parts of would sound hilarious in English, so I translated the whole thing, and did my best to replicate the pictures in the book (click the green/blue links in the text to see them). Result got rather... hmm... Well, you can see for your self what kind of weirdness an 11 year old sci-fi-fan can create when encouraged by the teacher.

It is called *drums*
The Journey to Space part IV

(It's a bit repetetive at times, I know. And I could have fixed it but I think it would be a shame to alter an old masterpiece such as this. Heh, can you imagine that the teacher actually wrote "You're good at writing" as a comment on this? :P )
"Nippon ichi, bitches! Boing-boing."
Mai smote the demonic fires of heck...

Faker Ninjas invented ninjitsu
Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Post by Companion Cube »

Awww... :) All I did at that age was draw dinosaurs.
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always a clown
victorhadin
Padawan Learner

Post by victorhadin »

I wonder if I still have that thingy I wrote at 13/ 14 for an English creative assignment lying around.

It was fairly violent, I remember. And got an A. :lol:
"Aw hell. We ran the Large-Eddy-Method-With-Allowances-For-Random-Divinity again and look; the flow separation regions have formed into a little cross shape. Look at this, Fred!"

"Blasted computer model, stigmatizing my aeroplane! Lower the Induced-Deity coefficient next time."
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

How cute. Many great writers wrote their first tales at very young ages. (H.P. Lovecraft, IIRC, wrote a poem of 100+ verses when he was a mere lad of 5 years old!)
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Dooey Jo
Sith Devotee

Post by Dooey Jo »

Peregrin Toker wrote:How cute. Many great writers wrote their first tales at very young ages. (H.P. Lovecraft, IIRC, wrote a poem of 100+ verses when he was a mere lad of 5 years old!)
:shock: I could barely write at all when I was five (that means I could just write my own name). But of course, it's Lovecraft so I suppose nothing less was to be expected. :?
"Nippon ichi, bitches! Boing-boing."
Mai smote the demonic fires of heck...

Faker Ninjas invented ninjitsu