Wiggers are pussies

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

He's lucky that's only a pellet gun. If he was holding a real gun (say... a 357 Magnum... or a Colt M1911...) like that, he'd snap his fucking hand off if he fired.
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
ArmorPierce
Rabid Monkey
Location: Born and raised in Brooklyn, unfornately presently in Jersey

Post by ArmorPierce »

revprez may be a fundamentalist moron, but on this I agree with him. I've lived in the city and the suburbs for a short while and the only difference I see in the suburbs is safer and there are lots of wiggers and wangsters, people who tries to hard to be gangsta. If anything, I think there is a lot more drug dealing/usage in the suburbs than there's in the city which suprised me.

and queens isn't a suburb of new york...
Brotherhood of the Monkey @( !.! )@
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. ~Steve Prefontaine
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.
revprez
BANNED

Post by revprez »

Crayz9000 wrote:He's lucky that's only a pellet gun. If he was holding a real gun (say... a 357 Magnum... or a Colt M1911...) like that, he'd snap his fucking hand off if he fired.
Yeah, wiggaz so cray-zay!

I don't know...I've met some really bad wiggaz and some genuine ones. Since nobody's ever done a survey of the wigga lifestyle (at least not seriously, in case your thinking of Whiteboyz), I guess we'll never know.

Rev Prez
P. H. Cannady, Class of 2002
Plasma Science Fusion Center
167 Albany St
Cambridge, MA 02139
revprez@mit.edu
Shadow WarChief
Rabid Monkey

Post by Shadow WarChief »

Now I've got a question: if wiggers are white kids who pretend to be from the ghetto, the what are asian kids who pretend to be from the ghetto called?

I have two at my school and I have found no word to describe them :?
revprez
BANNED

Post by revprez »

Shadow WarChief wrote:Now I've got a question: if wiggers are white kids who pretend to be from the ghetto, the what are asian kids who pretend to be from the ghetto called?

You sure you wanna know, then?

Rev Prez
167 Albany St
Cambridge, MA 02139
revprez@mit.edu
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

Durandal wrote: And let's face it. The media, to some extent, glamorizes the "gangsta" lifestyle. Kids think that it's exciting and stimulating. They see movies that feature their favorite rap stars and all that shit, so they get this weird idea of what life as an outlaw is like. There's sex, drugs, women and lots of money to be had. You don't have to go to school, and you scoff at the law because you're a bad-ass.

They've obviously never seen movies like Blow or Requiem for a Dream, which paint a far more accurate picture of the drug trade and what life as an outlaw is really like.
Hmmm.... reminds me of movie reviewer Scott Foy's description of "How High":
Scott Foy wrote:Not only does it look painfully unfunny and sub-moronic, but I must say I actually have a moral objection to this one.  At least with the Cheech & Chong pot comedies of the 70s and 80s you were supposed to laugh at how stupid these idiots were and how much stupider their pot smoking made them.  From what I've seen and read about HOW HIGH, it seems the story here is that the duo are idiots made smarter by their magical weed and helps them gain love and success.  Sure it's supposed to be a comedy, but give me a break!  I find it funny, or would that be sad, that a realistic, unflinching to the point of being hard to watch, anti-drug movie like REQUIEM FOR A DREAM got saddled with an NC-17 rating, while a "drugs are cool" movie like HOW HIGH only gets an R rating.  I know I'm starting to sound like Bill O'Reilly, but come on!  It only succeeds in proving that the MPAA will punish a film for dealing with certain subject matters, particularly sex and drugs, but has no moral objection to movies that deal with the same subject with the mentality of a high school locker room or of a lobotomy patient.

Don't get me wrong, if you wanna go out and get high, then that's your business, but it really boggles the mind how the media goes out of its way to villify tobacco corporations and beat the audience over the head with messages about how smoking will kill you while at the same time portraying the use of an illegal drug as hip and trendy.  I guess I'm one of the few people of my generation who doesn't smoke weed or ever take recreational drugs.  I guess railing against bad movies is my anti-drug.  Of course, that means when I watch all these bad movies, I do it completely sober.
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
Superman
Pink Foamin' at the Mouth

Post by Superman »

There is one good thing about being a wigger. You can get onto Ricky Lake with no problem.
Companion Cube
Biozeminade!

Post by Companion Cube »

Shadow WarChief wrote:Now I've got a question: if wiggers are white kids who pretend to be from the ghetto, the what are asian kids who pretend to be from the ghetto called?

Yiggers, apparently.
Wiggers are a touchy subject and when doing ethnology of this sort, it is important to remain sensitive to the political views of others. Before posting this pic, I inquired with my asian colleagues who were all unanimous in maintaining that the asian wigger was in fact a yigger. Don't be fooled by the relatively benign appearance, the sox hat and gold chain indicate that this particular breed of wigger is keeping it just as real as his white counterparts.
And when I'm sad, you're a clown
And if I get scared, you're always a clown
Tragic
Padawan Learner

Post by Tragic »

Well I would like to clear up a few things with you guys. People in the city/ghetto don't act no way like, we may come off as rude or annoying. But we sure as hell don't say fo shizzle my nizzle or anything like that. You will only see the rapper snoop dog and a few other rappers say shit like.

Yes you may here us say something like, "hey baby, can i holla at you" or "damn she has a phatty" But we sure as hell don't say shizzle and nizzle. And i don't kno what kind of wiggers ya'll hang around. But the one's i know grew up in the hood and they don't try and act no way, thats how they are. I consider them one of my boys, same thing goes to all the white boys i know up and my predominently(or however you spell it) white college. They are just one of my boys.
"The point of war isn't to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" Gen. George Patton.
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

3rd Impact wrote:Yiggers, apparently.
I thought a Yigger was somebody who worshipped Yig, Father Of Serpents?
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
justifier
Rabid Monkey

Post by justifier »

revprez wrote:
Crayz9000 wrote:He's lucky that's only a pellet gun. If he was holding a real gun (say... a 357 Magnum... or a Colt M1911...) like that, he'd snap his fucking hand off if he fired.
Yeah, wiggaz so cray-zay!

I don't know...I've met some really bad wiggaz and some genuine ones. Since nobody's ever done a survey of the wigga lifestyle (at least not seriously, in case your thinking of Whiteboyz), I guess we'll never know.

Rev Prez
Can anyone understand that post?
KILL BILL and The Punisher coming APRIL 16!
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Yup, wiggers are fucking annoying! One of my (former) best friends gradually became one and it was well annoying. First it was listening to Eminen (Just shouting over a "beat" is considered music now?), then branched off into Dr. Dre and other stuff. Before i knew it he was talking about his "posse", "phat" girls and wearing hoodies constantly!
From what i've picked up his baggy pants got full of shit on New Years Eve, literally :twisted:
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
revprez
BANNED

Post by revprez »

2000AD wrote:First it was listening to Eminen (Just shouting over a "beat" is considered music now?)
I dare say the bulk of what's produced in the hip hop genre is better than anything Johnny Cash mumbled over a weakly played guiter (Lord bless his soul), or any assortment of Scottish music.

Rev Prez
167 Albany St
Cambridge, MA 02139
revprez@mit.edu
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Ahh, you don't know wigger until you hear some dickless moron in his riceburner pumping out the phat beatz at 1am while roaring around in his lawnmower-powered Civic.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

revprez wrote:
2000AD wrote:First it was listening to Eminen (Just shouting over a "beat" is considered music now?)
I dare say the bulk of what's produced in the hip hop genre is better than anything Johnny Cash mumbled over a weakly played guiter (Lord bless his soul), or any assortment of Scottish music.

Rev Prez
I don't know, hip-hop and Country and Western are about equal in my book! Give me some rock anyday!
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
IndustrialNoise
Jedi Knight

Post by IndustrialNoise »

revprez wrote:

Rev Prez
I agree, especially since Johnny Cash totally ruined a great NIN song. The only thing worse than rap, in my eyes, is country.
::SoS:NBA ::GDC::
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Johnny Cash... we're talking about a guy here who was at his peak in the 1970s. Are you sure that NIN didn't take off of him?
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
IndustrialNoise
Jedi Knight

Post by IndustrialNoise »

Crayz9000 wrote:Johnny Cash... we're talking about a guy here who was at his peak in the 1970s. Are you sure that NIN didn't take off of him?
Almost positive....I know the video was new around last year, so I assume he just did a cover of it. I'll go do a google search and check.

EDIT: Yep, Johnny Cash did the cover of the NIN song.
::SoS:NBA ::GDC::
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Fighter of Foo wrote:Almost positive....I know the video was new around last year, so I assume he just did a cover of it. I'll go do a google search and check.

EDIT: Yep, Johnny Cash did the cover of the NIN song.
Which I find unlikely. What was the name of the song?
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

Wait, I think I heard about that. He did it at some sort of music awards ceremony.

Not that I really pay any attention to those, of course...
revprez
BANNED

Post by revprez »

2000AD wrote:I don't know, hip-hop and Country and Western are about equal in my book! Give me some rock anyday!
Hahaha....bunch of white kids who don't know how to play there instruments, write a track, or comb their hair. ;)

Nah, u need something you can bump to goin 55 down the FDR. That leaves hip hop and funk.

Rev Prez
167 Albany St
Cambridge, MA 02139
revprez@mit.edu
XaLEv
Lore Monkey

Post by XaLEv »

Dalton wrote: Which I find unlikely. What was the name of the song?
Hurt
「かかっ―」
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

revprez wrote:Hahaha....bunch of white kids who don't know how to play there instruments, write a track, or comb their hair. ;)

Nah, u need something you can bump to goin 55 down the FDR. That leaves hip hop and funk.
Never heard of Iron Maiden or the old-style metal bands, eh?
revprez
BANNED

Post by revprez »

Crayz9000 wrote:Never heard of Iron Maiden or the old-style metal bands, eh?
Who are now middle aged white guys who can't play their instruments. ;)

Seriously though, I just need a smoother sound, and the one I grew up with was hip hop. I'm pretty biased that way, much like folks who still resist the movement to this day (including my old man, who thinks music should've stopped with folk, hard dock and jazz in 1976).

Rev Prez
167 Albany St
Cambridge, MA 02139
revprez@mit.edu
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

We get the odd dumbass kid up here, too. Typically, they're white suburbanites with nothing to do but act like they're tough shit and up to no good. In reality, they're a bunch of dorks who wouldn't dare do something *really* bad for fear that mom and dad will cut off their allowance and Internet priviledges.

I usually catch them knocking over newspaper vending boxes or committing other acts of petty vandalism. They always adopt the expression of a pet dog that just got caught pooping on the rug when you do, which makes it even funnier.
Note: I'm semi-retired from the board, so if you need something, please be patient.