Aschen fate?

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

Ender
Emperor's Hand

Aschen fate?

Post by Ender »

So are the Aschen dead? We know that they were given a series of coordinates that started with the black hole and "get progressively darker from there". In other words it was a series of addresses to planets that endangered earth. Is it likely that the Aschen were wiped out by this? Ever stated by the producers like how they confirmed the fate of the Tollan?
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
in omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro
ipsa scientia potestas est
Murazor
Jedi Council Member

Post by Murazor »

Its hard to imagine something darker than a black hole. If they survived that (perhaps they just used an Stargate in one of their colony worlds instead of the one in their homeworld) there is nothing they cannot destroy. In an alternate future they wiped the Goa uld with bio-weapons. They are probably a bit behind the Asgard (at Tollan level or slightly above in my opinion), and if they manage to travel beyond the limits of their tiny cluster... Things are going to become very, very interesting.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Murazor wrote:Its hard to imagine something darker than a black hole.
I can thing of a few that are worse: Vorash (if they can dial the blackhole then obviously the time has run out by now), the planet they blew up in Chain reaction, any replicator infested world, New Jersey, etc.
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf
FireNexus
Cookie

Post by FireNexus »

Ender wrote:
Murazor wrote:Its hard to imagine something darker than a black hole.
I can thing of a few that are worse: Vorash (if they can dial the blackhole then obviously the time has run out by now), the planet they blew up in Chain reaction, any replicator infested world, New Jersey, etc.
Hey, hey. How dare you group New jersey in with those. It is far worse.
I had a Bill Maher quote here. But fuck him for his white privelegy "joke".

All the rest? Too long.
Super-Gagme
Little Stalker Boy

Re: Aschen fate?

Post by Super-Gagme »

Ender wrote:Ever stated by the producers like how they confirmed the fate of the Tollan?
What did the producers have to say about the Tollan?
History? I love history! First, something happens, then, something else happens! It's so sequential!! Thank you first guy, for writing things down!

evilcat4000: I dont spam

Cairbur: The Bible can, and has, been used to prove anything and everything (practically!)
StarshipTitanic: Prove it.
Murazor
Jedi Council Member

Re: Aschen fate?

Post by Murazor »

Super-Gagme wrote:What did the producers have to say about the Tollan?
After Tanith bombed their homeworld to dust with a new and improved Ha'tak, the Tollans are supposed to be either dead or in a very unpleasant situation.
Tragic
Padawan Learner

Post by Tragic »

Who is to say that the tollans are dead? They were more advanced than the humans in the show. They may have come up with a solution if the humans were able to.
"The point of war isn't to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" Gen. George Patton.
Ender
Emperor's Hand

Post by Ender »

Tragic wrote:Who is to say that the tollans are dead? They were more advanced than the humans in the show. They may have come up with a solution if the humans were able to.
That was the argument from the fans. Hence why the producers came out and said they wouldn't be back because they all got killed.

Too bad we didn't get to see the devestation afterwards though. We could have come up with some more calcs
بيرني كان سيفوز
Nuclear Navy Warwolf