chicks got issues

OT: anything goes!

Moderator: Edi

Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

Mayabird wrote:Is it just me, or are a lot of girls taught to be indecisive or act that way? I had a lot of problems understanding girls at school because they were always pulling crap like that, not just in romantic issues either.
Yes, girls are taught to act that way. Why, I haven't a clue. It doesn't seem to do anyone any good.
Bob McDob
Rabid Monkey

Post by Bob McDob »

Try reading Odd Girl Out, it should enlighten you a bit.
That's the wrong way to tickle Mary, that's the wrong way to kiss!
Don't you know that, over here lad, they like it best like this!
Hooray, pour les français! Farewell, Angleterre!
We didn't know how to tickle Mary, but we learnt how, over there!
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Why is it that the more I read stuff like this on this board, the more I feel like I have already found the perfect gf? I mean she's to the point, intresting conversationalist, and, to top it off, a geek. I'm just going to lean back in my chair and laugh at you now...
Mayabird
Storytime!

Post by Mayabird »

Singular Quartet wrote:Why is it that the more I read stuff like this on this board, the more I feel like I have already found the perfect gf? I mean she's to the point, intresting conversationalist, and, to top it off, a geek. I'm just going to lean back in my chair and laugh at you now...
My problem is finding a guy who's actually looking for a girl like me instead of that whiny indecisive "I don't know how I feel" girl who wears skimpy clothing.

No wait....it's the skimpy clothing, isn't it? I guess that overrules the desire to have a girlfriend you can watch anime and play video games with.
DPDarkPrimus is my boyfriend!

SDNW4 Nation: The Refuge And, on Nova Terra, Al-Stan the Totally and Completely Honest and Legitimate Weapons Dealer and Used Starship Salesman slept on a bed made of money, with a blaster under his pillow and his sombrero pulled over his face. This is to say, he slept very well indeed.
Zac Naloen
Sith Acolyte

Post by Zac Naloen »

This girl seems familier...

her : -"i can't go out with you, im really busy at the moment and it'll get in the way"

Me : - "no, you just don't want me to know about the other guy who you got with on friday"

her :- "what other guy?"

Me : - "im not stupid"

Her : - "i didn't do anything honest"

Me : - "*sigh*"
Member of the Unremarkables
Just because you're god, it doesn't mean you can treat people that way : - My girlfriend
Evil Brit Conspiracy - Insignificant guy
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Mayabird wrote:
Singular Quartet wrote:Why is it that the more I read stuff like this on this board, the more I feel like I have already found the perfect gf? I mean she's to the point, intresting conversationalist, and, to top it off, a geek. I'm just going to lean back in my chair and laugh at you now...
My problem is finding a guy who's actually looking for a girl like me instead of that whiny indecisive "I don't know how I feel" girl who wears skimpy clothing.

No wait....it's the skimpy clothing, isn't it? I guess that overrules the desire to have a girlfriend you can watch anime and play video games with.
Skimpy clothing does get me to look at a girl but I wouldn't ever consider dating one of those over something you just described. And I don't let ANY of my girl friends play the indecisive card. You have a mind, you have a view. Tell me it now before I get annoyed at you.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Mayabird wrote:

Actually, I know a girl who watches anime and plays video games (although not as much) and still wears skimpy clothing... but then again, she does call me Susie and claims she's Jesus... at least she isn't one ofthe three that have bitten me...
Zaia
Inamorata

Post by Zaia »

Captain_Cyran wrote:Me: So do you like me?
Her: I can but I won't.
Um...what the hell kind of answer is that?! :wtf:

Be glad her answer was the no of sorts that it was.
"On the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to find it necessary to mention that I also do theoretical physics." -Richard Feynman
jegs2
Imperial Spook

Post by jegs2 »

I would recommend Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus by John Gray. The book lays out pretty well the differences between men and women (besides the obvious). While it isn't a cookie-cutter solution, the book does provide valuable insight. One thing I've discovered is that women never forget what they perceive to be a wrong committed against them. It may have seemed a trivial thing to the man involved, but the woman has added it to an eternal "mental list."
John 3:16-18
Warwolves G2
The University of North Alabama Lions!