Gnome Hunter Fan Poll!

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Who Would Win in a Fight to the Death?

Kuja
7%
Cyran
7%
Nitram Kills Them Both
87%

Total votes: 15

Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Gnome Hunter Fan Poll!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

First, read Gnome Hunter

Now, as you all know Kuja and cYran are about to enter a Battle Arena with the sole purpose of saving Nitram.

however, for Gnome Hunter: Ramifications one of the POTENTIAL storylines is a knock down drag our war between Kuja and Cyran. These two have been covertly trying to murder each other for many episodes and now, armed with an armory;s worth of FFX-2 Dresspheres they now have the capability to decide it once and for all.

a few points:

-The potential battle takes place within an anti-magic field, so no Magic will work.

-the Gnomes will not interfere, in fact they will be enjoying from their arena seats, including Rye and mith should they ever awake from the acrid stench of Kuja's Gas, which brings us to the third point.

-Kuja's advantages are his superior tactical skills and foresight, he is also better with melee weapons. Also, he has bad gas. We're talking the quasi shits here, stuff that makes the paint peel off the walls.

-Cyran's big advantage is that he's just plain cruel and will go to any length to win, he fights as dirty as an unwashed garbageman who drives his truck through the mud into a sewage lagoon. He is better with firearms.

Please, Discuss and be humorous with relevance to the topic, i'd do this in the writer's guild but there aren't enough of my fans there (im not sure there are any to be honest, well for this fic anyway)
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Col. Crackpot
That Obnoxious Guy

Post by Col. Crackpot »

Tevar makes Nitram come inside, and sends Cryan and Kuja home.... telling them that if they can't play nice then they can go play somewhere else. So by default, my money is on Tevar. :P
"This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we’ll be lucky to live through it.” -Tom Clancy
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Col. Crackpot wrote:Tevar makes Nitram come inside, and sends Cryan and Kuja home.... telling them that if they can't play nice then they can go play somewhere else. So by default, my money is on Tevar. :P
Except Tevar was killed by the Gnomes in a previous episode when the Gnomes dropped the Gigli Bomb on the Black Mage Castle. Nitram meanwhile is being roasted on a spit by some hungry orcs...
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Can I pick Kuja and Cyran off each other and take out 3/4 of the gnome base in the process?
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Cyran amuses me far more.

~ver
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Captain_Cyran wrote:Can I pick Kuja and Cyran off each other and take out 3/4 of the gnome base in the process?
Yes, that's under "Nitram Kills them both"

Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

Why do I get the feeling that Kuja voted Cyran to die, and Cyran voted Kuja to die, accounting for each vote they have?
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Singular Quartet wrote:Why do I get the feeling that Kuja voted Cyran to die, and Cyran voted Kuja to die, accounting for each vote they have?
I actually haven't voted yet.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Captain_Cyran wrote:
Singular Quartet wrote:Why do I get the feeling that Kuja voted Cyran to die, and Cyran voted Kuja to die, accounting for each vote they have?
I actually haven't voted yet.
And neither have I, actually.
Cyran's big advantage is that he's just plain cruel
As if I'm not?
and will go to any length to win,
As if I won't?
he fights as dirty as an unwashed garbageman who drives his truck through the mud into a sewage lagoon.
AS IF I DON'T?!
He is better with firearms.
...dammit.
JADAFETWA
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

You're too nice Kuja, trust me. You're as evil as a grilled cheese sandwich.

Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Kuja, you're like one of the evil kittens when they've had their milk. I'm like one of the kittens with wings and who hasn't had their milk.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Darth Fanboy wrote:You're too nice Kuja, trust me. You're as evil as a grilled cheese sandwich.
Hey, my cousin nearly choked to death on a grilled cheese sandwich!

OK, so I just made that up. :P

Kuja, you're like one of the evil kittens when they've had their milk. I'm like one of the kittens with wings and who hasn't had their milk.

You're really hot for another meeting with Kate Mulgrew in Groove, aren't you?
JADAFETWA
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Captain_Cyran wrote:Kuja, you're like one of the evil kittens when they've had their milk. I'm like one of the kittens with wings and who hasn't had their milk.
Yes, and I AM one of those kittens. ;P

But anywho.. I still think you're more amusing. :P

~ver
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Kuja wrote:

You're really hot for another meeting with Kate Mulgrew in Groove, aren't you?
You're really hot for... for another... uhhh... another meeting with... uhhh... Shit I got nothin...