SHORT FIC: The Death of Lord Voldemort

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Iceberg
ASVS Master of Laundry

SHORT FIC: The Death of Lord Voldemort

Post by Iceberg »

This came to me while I was running out for snacks tonight:

... Lord Voldemort spun about when he heard a small noise, and came face to face with a muggle dressed in black and dark blue. He quickly raised his wand. "Aveda ke..."

Voldemort never finished the phrase. While he was busy gesturing with his wand, the muggle's arm, a long, stocky wand in hand, came up as well, and a loud burst of flame lashed out from it. Fiery needles punched into Voldemort's chest, perforating his lungs and shattering his spine. He sank to his now-numb knees and strained to draw breath for one last spell.

"Cheeri-o, motherfucker." Another burst of gunfire shattered the skull and brains of the man who was once Tom Riddle.

"Hey, Scott, cleanup on Aisle Five." The SAS trooper swept down the hall, searching for more of these "Death Eater" fruitcakes that the Minster of Magic (what the fuck?) had briefed his squad about.
"Carriers dispense fighters, which dispense assbeatings." - White Haven

| Hyperactive Gundam Pilot of MM | GALE | ASVS | Cleaners | Kibologist (beable) | DFB |
If only one rock and roll song echoes into tomorrow
There won't be anything to keep you from the distant morning glow.
I'm not a man. I just portrayed one for 15 years.
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

:P

You should have used Hotaru Tomoe and the Can Opener of Doom instead :D
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Make more! I find it very satisfactory to see normal humans waste those pansy warlock bitches from that Pig PimpleZ school of magik.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

This is why in my fanfic Wizards robes are bulletproof.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

2000AD wrote:This is why in my fanfic Wizards robes are bulletproof.
True, but voldemort, being the arrogant git that he his, would not think a Muggle coulc hurt him, and, therefore, forego body armor.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

I can just see the whole thing in my mind too

Time to go play some Raven Shield :P

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Iceberg
ASVS Master of Laundry

Post by Iceberg »

For what reason? Guns aren't a typical threat in the wizarding world, so there's no reason for the average wizard to armor against them.

| Hyperactive Gundam Pilot of MM | GALE | ASVS | Cleaners | Kibologist (beable) | DFB |
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Iceberg wrote:
For what reason? Guns aren't a typical threat in the wizarding world, so there's no reason for the average wizard to armor against them.
So i can include certain characters without something like the above happening. :D

In a more logical sense you've got wizards who deal in Muggle Relations, they'll probably want some form of protection against things that don't give you a chance to wave your wand around and shout "protego" or whatever word it is.
Also you have those wizards that make the magic mushrooms for all the druggies, they definately don't want some rival drug dealer "pulling out their nine and busting a cap in their ass, yo!"
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Iceberg
ASVS Master of Laundry

Post by Iceberg »

Heckler und Koch MP5 >> The Killing Curse.

2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Iceberg wrote:Heckler und Koch MP5 >> The Killing Curse.
That depends. if the MP5 hits it isn't a definate kill, unlike the killing curse. On top of that (some HAB member will proably correct me here) a bullet proof vest will stop a bullet, while it takes a metal fountain to stop the KC. As Crouch's son said the only defence against the KC is "constant vigilance!"

However i will give the MP5 the benefit that if the first bullet doesn't do the job you can probably hit the fool with 10 more before he can get another KC off if he misses.
Hammerman! Hammer!
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

Knife missiles, you need knife missiles if you want it done right.
Iceberg
ASVS Master of Laundry

Post by Iceberg »

2000AD wrote:
Iceberg wrote:Heckler und Koch MP5 >> The Killing Curse.
That depends. if the MP5 hits it isn't a definate kill, unlike the killing curse. On top of that (some HAB member will proably correct me here) a bullet proof vest will stop a bullet, while it takes a metal fountain to stop the KC. As Crouch's son said the only defence against the KC is "constant vigilance!"

However i will give the MP5 the benefit that if the first bullet doesn't do the job you can probably hit the fool with 10 more before he can get another KC off if he misses.
Probably enough time to empty the clip, slap a new one in and empty that one - even Voldemort seems to need some time to "reset" after casting a spell.

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Portable automatic grenade launcher.

Voldermont & Basilisk + PAGL = Pure unadultered carnage.

I'd buy tickets to see that!

Hmmm... do all wizards need to utter fancy latin words to cast their spells? Does that mean if I tear a wizard's lower jaw off, he will be totally impotent?

Admiral Vlademar: Your sig owns.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Shroom Man 777 wrote: Hmmm... do all wizards need to utter fancy latin words to cast their spells? Does that mean if I tear a wizard's lower jaw off, he will be totally impotent?
Nope, as demonstrated by a death eater that had been silenced in Order of the Phoenix
Hammerman! Hammer!
TurboPhaser
Padawan Learner

Post by TurboPhaser »

I like it. I've always been irked by them wizards in HP thinking Muggles are all a bunch stupid idiots who has to 'compensate' for lack of magic with superior things, like electricity.

Honestly, chuck one cruise missile at Hogwarts, and what can they do? Zilch, zero, nada.
Voyager summed up in 1 quote:

Neelix: These people dont appreciate what they have! This ship is the match of anything in a hundred lightyears, yet what do they do with it?
(fake voice) Oh, well lets go find some space anomaly today that'll rip it apart!

- Voy: 'The Cloud'
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

TurboPhaser wrote:I like it. I've always been irked by them wizards in HP thinking Muggles are all a bunch stupid idiots who has to 'compensate' for lack of magic with superior things, like electricity.

Honestly, chuck one cruise missile at Hogwarts, and what can they do? Zilch, zero, nada.
Precisely. And what can they do against an F-14 airstrike? Nothing. Against a fuel air explosive? They could shout a freeze spell, but they'd be dead before they could wave their little dildos.
TurboPhaser
Padawan Learner

Post by TurboPhaser »

Hehe, yup.

Idiot Wizard: Oh look! Up there! Whats that?
Smug Git Wizard: Oh that, its just a Muggle missile. Har har, bless them. They are so simple yet amusing.
Idiot Wizard: Oh no! Its coming this way! What do we do?
Smug Git Wizard: Yawn, don't panic. I'll stop it. *points stick* Stupefy!
Spell: Ping!
Missile: Ha!
Wizards: Crap.

Ka-blooey, castle is wiped out.

The End.

Neelix: These people dont appreciate what they have! This ship is the match of anything in a hundred lightyears, yet what do they do with it?
(fake voice) Oh, well lets go find some space anomaly today that'll rip it apart!

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

They could cause the missile's systems to shut down with those petrify spells, then the missile continues its fall and squishes the smug little pisser wizard and his pissy magikal manureZ.

Man, I hate magic.

Stupid basilisks, stupid phoenixes, stupid people, stupid house elves, stupid books which reincarnate dead evil wizards, stupid old farting headmasters, stupid giant hairy fat guy, stupid Pig PimpleZ school of magical manure. AGH!!!!
TurboPhaser
Padawan Learner

Post by TurboPhaser »

Hmm...........yeah.

And once done with Hogwarts, Muggles go on to wipe out all those wussy Death Eaters and such.

'Muggles don't have wands! How threatening could they be?'

Ergh, coughmachinegunscough.

PS, I added a new chapter to me fic. :wink:

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I'll check it tomorrow....need sleep....no time....read ..tupidly addictive stuff......yer mom.......grrrawdad,llll.....

They call non-magic users moogles?! FUCK THAT'S DUMB! Is JK Rowlingingding a stupid ass shit who wants to send her mind into a make believe fantasy world with magic and such stupid shit and flying broomsticks and no technology and where tech is inferior to magic? CURSE HER!!!! CURSE HER TO HELL!!!! And now her demonic filth is spreading to our innocent children! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!! That progeny of Satan must be burnt in a hi-tech plasma barbecue grill.

BTW, there was this cool movie with magic, where some evil bitch had to retrieve some sacred item shit. Some old good guy shit hid it in an electronic hi-tech safe with a passowrd, said evil magician bitch couldn't open it and had to rely on normal men to open it.

I wish it would be like that. I'm sick of all these Fantasy shit gaining more publicity than good old Sci-Fi. Why do people like Fantasy so much? Why do they hate Sci-Fi? I mean, LOTR is great, but HARRY POTTER?! JESUS CHRIST!!!! The world is going upside down..... hell is freezing over.

We need a good sci-fi franchise to kick the teeth out of those Pig Pimple sorority boys.
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:I'll check it tomorrow....need sleep....no time....read ..tupidly addictive stuff......yer mom.......grrrawdad,llll.....
WTF?
They call non-magic users moogles?! FUCK THAT'S DUMB! Is JK Rowlingingding a stupid ass shit who wants to send her mind into a make believe fantasy world with magic and such stupid shit and flying broomsticks and no technology and where tech is inferior to magic? CURSE HER!!!! CURSE HER TO HELL!!!! And now her demonic filth is spreading to our innocent children! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!! That progeny of Satan must be burnt in a hi-tech plasma barbecue grill.
The term is "muggles," which is not neccesarily perjorative.
BTW, there was this cool movie with magic, where some evil bitch had to retrieve some sacred item shit. Some old good guy shit hid it in an electronic hi-tech safe with a passowrd, said evil magician bitch couldn't open it and had to rely on normal men to open it.
OH NOES!!11!
I wish it would be like that. I'm sick of all these Fantasy shit gaining more publicity than good old Sci-Fi. Why do people like Fantasy so much? Why do they hate Sci-Fi? I mean, LOTR is great, but HARRY POTTER?! JESUS CHRIST!!!! The world is going upside down..... hell is freezing over.
OMG! Fantasy actually has marketshare! Crush it!
We need a good sci-fi franchise to kick the teeth out of those Pig Pimple sorority boys.
:roll:

You know, there are quite a few people who enjoy the HP books on this board.
GySgt. Hartman
Jedi Knight

Post by GySgt. Hartman »

Tech being inferior to Magic is just plain dumb, but can you say "combined forces"?
"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon,
you will be a minister of death, praying for war." - GySgt. Hartman

"God has a hard on for Marines, because we kill everything we see." - GySgt. Hartman
Iceberg
ASVS Master of Laundry

Post by Iceberg »

SM777, what the shit are you smoking?

Cyborg Stan
Jedi Knight

Post by Cyborg Stan »

For some reason, it reminds me of this quote from Final Fantasy VII, by Cid :
Yeah, I understand. I understand that Materia is precious, and also understand what you're thinking. But listen. I don't give a rat's ass whether it's science or magical power. No, I guess if I had to choose, I'd rather put my money on the power of science. Humans who used to only roam around on the ground are able to fly now! And finally, we're about to go into outer space. Science is a "Power" created and developed by humans. And science just might be what saves this planet. I was able to earn my living thanks to science. So to me, there's nothing greater! Now quit your worrying 'bout what Shinra's gonna do! I don't want to regret not having done something later.
ASVS Vets Assoc, Class of 1999

Geh Ick Bleah

Avatar is an image of Yuyuko Saigyouji from the Touhou Series.
Admiral Valdemar
Outside Context Problem

Post by Admiral Valdemar »

Cyborg Stan wrote:For some reason, it reminds me of this quote from Final Fantasy VII, by Cid :
Yeah, I understand. I understand that Materia is precious, and also understand what you're thinking. But listen. I don't give a rat's ass whether it's science or magical power. No, I guess if I had to choose, I'd rather put my money on the power of science. Humans who used to only roam around on the ground are able to fly now! And finally, we're about to go into outer space. Science is a "Power" created and developed by humans. And science just might be what saves this planet. I was able to earn my living thanks to science. So to me, there's nothing greater! Now quit your worrying 'bout what Shinra's gonna do! I don't want to regret not having done something later.
Loved that quote, was in my sig not long ago.