Your favorite Chaos god

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Who rocks the hardest?

Khorne
36%
Slaanesh
7%
Tzeentch
43%
Nurgle
14%

Total votes: 14

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Your favorite Chaos god

Post by Kuja »

Alright 40Kers, step forward and be counted. Who's your favorite engine of destruction? The winner MIGHT ( :wink: ) make an appearance in the next chapter of Groove, so get those votes in!
JADAFETWA
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Your forcing me to pick one!!!!
:evil:

Let's see.....

Khorne: Will bring lots and lots of gratuitous violence and gore
Slaneesh: Will probably bring gratuitous hedonism
Nurgle: Will bring gratuitous icky diseases and pestilence
Tzeentch: Will bring gratuitous scheming, conniving and plot twists

hmmmmmmmm.....

Nurgle is right out as he is too icky, and while i'm tempted by the hedonism and i usually proclim my allegiance to Chaos by screaming "Blood for the Blood God" i will have to pick the the Master of Mystery, the Changer of Ways, the one and only Tzeentch.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Black Admiral
Jedi Council Member

Post by Black Admiral »

Khorne.
"I do not say the French cannot come. I only say they cannot come by sea." - Admiral Lord St. Vincent, Royal Navy, during the Napoleonic Wars

"Show me a general who has made no mistakes and you speak of a general who has seldom waged war." - Marshal Turenne, 1641
Advocate
Youngling

Post by Advocate »

Tzeentch, the Changer of Ways. Simply because combining bolters and sorcery should be a way of life.
Sigless.
Peregrin Toker
Emperor's Hand

Post by Peregrin Toker »

if you worship Khorne, you turn into a mass-murdering maniac.
if you worship Nurgle, you turn into an ugly freak.
if you worship Tzeentch, you turn into something from H.P. Lovecraft's worst nightmares.
if you worship Slaanesh, on the other hand...
"Hi there, would you like to have a cookie?"

"No, actually I would HATE to have a cookie, you vapid waste of inedible flesh!"
GySgt. Hartman
Jedi Knight

Post by GySgt. Hartman »

Peregrin Toker wrote:if you worship Khorne, you turn into a mass-murdering maniac.
That is exactly why I worship Khorne.

Blood for the Blood God.
Skulls for the Throne of Khorne.
"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon,
you will be a minister of death, praying for war." - GySgt. Hartman

"God has a hard on for Marines, because we kill everything we see." - GySgt. Hartman
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Peregrin Toker wrote: if you worship Slaanesh, on the other hand...
You start wearing pink, have sensory overloads (and enjoy them) and turn really ugly having to rely on musks and phermones to confuse the person you want to get it on with.
Ph34r teh eyebrow!!11!Writers Guild Sluggite Pawn of Chaos WYGIWYGAINGW so now i have to put ACPATHNTDWATGODW in my sig EBC-Honorary Geordie
Hammerman! Hammer!
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

I voted nurgle mainly cos i have no idea who any of them are and nurgle wouls seem to be the most humourous name on ther list.
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Crazedwraith wrote:I voted nurgle mainly cos i have no idea who any of them are and nurgle wouls seem to be the most humourous name on ther list.
Old father Nurgle, God of disease. I will laugh at you as you turn into a ugly, festering, rot infected man with no possible sex life.
Hammerman! Hammer!
Black Admiral
Jedi Council Member

Post by Black Admiral »

Crazedwraith wrote:I voted nurgle mainly cos i have no idea who any of them are and nurgle wouls seem to be the most humourous name on ther list.
Fine, if you want to be a festering pile of goo who am I to stop you?

Nurgle worshippers really get the short end of the stick when it comes to improvements.

Now, Khornate supporters, we get the better stuff.
"I do not say the French cannot come. I only say they cannot come by sea." - Admiral Lord St. Vincent, Royal Navy, during the Napoleonic Wars

"Show me a general who has made no mistakes and you speak of a general who has seldom waged war." - Marshal Turenne, 1641
2000AD
Emperor's Hand

Post by 2000AD »

Black Admiral wrote:
Fine, if you want to be a festering pile of goo who am I to stop you?

Nurgle worshippers really get the short end of the stick when it comes to improvements.

Now, Khornate supporters, we get the better stuff.
Depends on your point of view.
Nurgle: Complete immunity to most diseases and overall tougher to kil, offset by the aforementioned fact that you look like a pile of goo.
Khorne: You become stronger, but you get a serious case of bloodlust. Once you pop (someones head off) you just can't stop. Mind you Khorne followers generally get more "action" even if it is part of the looting and pillaging.
Hammerman! Hammer!
Black Admiral
Jedi Council Member

Post by Black Admiral »

2000AD wrote:Khorne: You become stronger, but you get a serious case of bloodlust. Once you pop (someones head off) you just can't stop. Mind you Khorne followers generally get more "action" even if it is part of the looting and pillaging.
Everything has its drawbacks.

speaker-to-trolls
Jedi Master

Post by speaker-to-trolls »

Tzeentch's power is evident, even here he has manipulated events to suit his purpose, witness his victory!.

The only problem with Tzeentch is that when you get a Tzeentch mutation you really mutate. But he gifts his champions with cool magical powers and insights into the deepest, darkest of truths.
Of course those usually drive you insane, so maybe that's two drawbacks.
Post Number 1066 achieved Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:19 pm(board time, 8:19GMT)
Batman: What do these guys want anyway?
Superman: Take over the world... Or rob banks, I'm not sure.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Well, at this point, Tzeentch is in the lead, with Khorne trailing just behind and Nurgle limping along after them, while Slaanesh hasn't even gotten out of the gate.

I think I'll let this so for a couple more days and then see who the final winner is.
JADAFETWA
SylasGaunt
Sith Acolyte

Post by SylasGaunt »

Lets see..

Nurgle: Immunity to disease, and it makes you a tough bastard. On the other hand you have this tendency to look like a plastic figure somebody's stuck in the microwave.

Khorne: You turn into a blood-obsessed loony who just want to kill and nothing else.. plus unless you do a really good job your god doesn't give a shit if you die (remember Khorne doesn't care who's blood is getting spilled)

Tzeentch: Cool magicky abilities, but many strange mutations, on the other hand, cool robes.. my second choice.

Slaanesh: Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll. Remember most of the ones who get ugly looking are noise marines and the like. Many of the other folks 'gifted' by slaanesh doesn't go that route. I'll go with this one thank you.
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

6-5-2-1

Looks like Tzeentch wins.
JADAFETWA