Fast Times at SD High Teaser

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

*wonders if The Mess will be featured as the annoying JROTC kids*

Or maybe that'll be the HAB. :D
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Pablo Sanchez
Commissar

Post by Pablo Sanchez »

RogueIce wrote:*wonders if The Mess will be featured as the annoying JROTC kids*

They'll be JROTC, you'll be the actual recruiters who come around... :)
"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."
--The Lord Humungus
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Pablo Sanchez wrote:
RogueIce wrote:*wonders if The Mess will be featured as the annoying JROTC kids*

They'll be JROTC, you'll be the actual recruiters who come around... :)
JROTC?
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin
phongn
Rebel Leader

Post by phongn »

Gandalf wrote:JROTC?
Junior Reserve Officer Training Corp.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

phongn wrote:
Aka, made fun of more than the band kids. :)

Ah, to be a recuiter at the SDNet school... *shudders in fear*

Obviously, the Marines will come by in full combat gear, and have to protect the rest of us.
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
consequences
Homicidal Maniac

Post by consequences »

Nifty. Very nifty.
I abandon myself to the will of the fates, and likely to oblivion.
Xon
Sith Acolyte

Post by Xon »

Hmm, interesting. And well written to boot!
"Okay, I'll have the truth with a side order of clarity." ~ Dr. Daniel Jackson.
"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." ~ Stephen Colbert
"One Drive, One Partition, the One True Path" ~ ars technica forums - warrens - on hhd partitioning schemes.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

This seems like a school where you could cut class for as long as you wanted as long as there were serious RL issues

"Andwhere is Mr Fanboy today?"

"Oh he's having RL issues and wont be around for a few weeks"

"Very well then..."

Meanwhile....

"hey get me three more women and six more drinks! This is a nice beach and im not gonna waste my time being sober!"
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

and dont forget the loyal hordes of geeks following the Most Popular Girl in School.

;-) at all you cultists.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

The one duty station in CONUS were showing up drunk for duity is not just allowed
Its required 8)

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

Very nice.. Well written. Funny, too. :) Looking forward to more, for sure.

Oh, and it's principal, not principle in your first sentence. ;)
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Setzer
Requiescat in Pace

Post by Setzer »

I spend all my time in the halls running from class to class, so if you need someone to suffer high speed impact injuries, I'm your man.
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Mr Bean wrote:
The one duty station in CONUS were showing up drunk for duity is not just allowed
Its required 8)
Required for survival, no doubt, since the students would routinely attempt to debate us on the various merits of going to war...and the damn JROTC kids would tell us how little we know about...everything.

haas mark

Post by haas mark »

Randomly, I'm curious as to what a science class would be like, hehe..

Formerly verilon

RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

verilon wrote:Randomly, I'm curious as to what a science class would be like, hehe..
Forget science. What about sex ed?

And would we even bother with PE? :)

haas mark

Post by haas mark »

RogueIce wrote:
verilon wrote:Randomly, I'm curious as to what a science class would be like, hehe..
Forget science. What about sex ed?
Sex ed = how to have anal sex. :P
And would we even bother with PE? :)
ROFLMAO!! :lol:

Formerly verilon

Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

"Tahalsha, what are you doing?"

Verilon's lab partner looked up at him in irritation. "Shut up and let me concentrate!"

"We're supposed to be using the microscopes, why the hell are you stuffing a cork in a flask?"

"You'll see in a minute!" Nitram hissed. Verilon watched as Nitram, sometimes lovingly known as "Pyro", carefully inserted a thin metal straw into the cork, checked the seal, and then impaled the whole contraption onto one of the gas nozzles. Clamping his thumb over the staw's opening, he carefully switched on the gas at a low level. "All right, it's like this," he finally said. "See that fucker over there?"

Verilon glanced over to where Mr. Degan, the Chem teacher, was scribbling some nonsense onto a piece of paper and trying to look busy. "Yeah, what about him?"

"That bastard gave me an F in shop class because I took a few creative liberties with my model rocket."

"Does this have anything to do with the old dumpster outside the science that caught fire last semester?"

Nitram growled and checked his watch, then pulled out a cigarette lighter with the words "Fuck those fuckers" on it. "Payback time."

"Should I get behind the table?" Verilon asked, more than a little nervous.

"Probably."

"Should I cover my ears?"

"Definately."

Verilon ducked and Nitram flicked on the lighter. With great care, he released the straw and quickly turned off the gas to ensure that the whole wing didn't explode. "Adios, motherfucker," he muttered, and brought the lighter to the end of the straw.

The gas in the flask ignited and the glassware shot off the end of the table like a bullet from a gun. It flew through the air, missed Mr. Degen's head by a couple inches, and shattered on the opposite wall. One of the girls in the room screamed and Mr. Degen dove to the floor in terror. "Feel the fucking burn, motherfucker!" Nitram said, laughing like a loon. Verilon kept his head down and prayed he would live to graduation.
JADAFETWA
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Degan is not a chemistry teacher.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

1. Verlion is not a main character.

2. Neither is Nitram.

3. Nobody, but nobody, would dare fire a rocket at Mr. Degan. Would YOU fire a rocket at a teacher who bore a striking resemblance to Megatron?
Last edited by RedImperator on 2004-03-09 08:27pm, edited 1 time in total.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

I like it so far. And dibs on being one of those psychos that plays with explosions, fires, building weapons of mass destruction... but with the limited budget he can only build trebuchets, ballistas etc. Most are soon conviscated as he puts holes in the windows... and occasionally the walls.

Please? :D
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

I'd ask for some random position and/or character querk, but I know nothing will come of it, so I won't bother. Very nice, anyways, although I'm gonna have to ask what you do with all the people (such as myself) who post at both SB and SD.
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

La Magnifique! Funny stuff. I especially enjoy the liberal use of the word 'fuck'. Adds to the high school atmosphere considerably. :)
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Would YOU fire a rocket at a teacher who bore a striking resemblance to Megatron?
Tough question, which verison of Megatron? :D

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Jaded Masses
Jedi Knight

Post by Jaded Masses »

RogueIce wrote:
phongn wrote:
Aka, made fun of more than the band kids. :)
I dispute that! at least for my school. The JROTC are some of the most powerful/popular people in the school, esp. since many of the hottest girls are members....

The only jeering I hear is when they do the flag march thing at assemblies. The four ladies are decidedly unimpressive, music would make it much better thought of. What music can be played at the presenting of the flag?
Gandalf
SD.net White Wizard

Post by Gandalf »

Jaded Masses wrote:What music can be played at the presenting of the flag?
The Imperial March?
"Oh no, oh yeah, tell me how can it be so fair
That we dying younger hiding from the police man over there
Just for breathing in the air they wanna leave me in the chair
Electric shocking body rocking beat streeting me to death"

- A.B. Original, Report to the Mist

"I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."
- George Carlin