FTaSDH - Current Ep - 1x05 - To Russia, With Love

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Durandal wrote:
Crown wrote:How do you guys share the workload by the way? Is there a rought story plan, and you both fill in details, or do you back and forth individually?
We decide the overall plot for the episode, then we divide the episode up into scenes. We each pick the scenes we want to write, and then we write them. Then we critique each other's works, do some editing and stuff, then we mash it all together.
Well for what it's worth the end result is seamless guys. Good work!
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
haas mark
Official SD.Net Insomniac

Post by haas mark »

BWHAHAHA!!! :lol:

As already said, you guys make a GREAT team. SEAMLESS writing. :D

Loved the parts with Marina. Would like in, if possible. Just because it'd be funny to have a fangboy insomniac in the mix. ;D
Robert-Conway.com | lunar sun | TotalEnigma.net

Hot Pants à la Zaia | BotM Lord Monkey Mod OOK!
SDNC | WG | GDC | ACPATHNTDWATGODW | GALE | ISARMA | CotK: [mew]

Formerly verilon

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, 09 October 1967 - 13 November 2005

Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Also I like the way you changed the thread title, so that people can't complain that everytime sombody posts that they thought it was an update ...

That was a hint to the +1ers out there.
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Can I get a camo :P? actully, more then a camo?

:P

Funny as hell.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Crown wrote:Also I like the way you changed the thread title, so that people can't complain that everytime sombody posts that they thought it was an update ...

Except those of us with Topic Reply Notification turned on for our favourite fanfics still get the emails whenever someone posts.
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

InnerBrat wrote:
Crown wrote:Also I like the way you changed the thread title, so that people can't complain that everytime sombody posts that they thought it was an update ...

Except those of us with Topic Reply Notification turned on for our favourite fanfics still get the emails whenever someone posts.
Well, that's your problem. It's an excellent idea guys.
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Singular Quartet wrote:
InnerBrat wrote:Except those of us with Topic Reply Notification turned on for our favourite fanfics still get the emails whenever someone posts.
Well, that's your problem. It's an excellent idea guys.
Ddin't say it wasn't my problem :P I never complain about it anyway, because I'm not daft.

So there.
"I fight with love, and I laugh with rage, you gotta live light enough to see the humour and long enough to see some change" - Ani DiFranco, Pick Yer Nose

"Life 's not a song, life isn't bliss, life is just this: it's living." - Spike, Once More with Feeling
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

That was great guys, I absolutly loved all the descriptions of the El Tee and Ein, they were PERFECT. A really nice story and I can't wait to read more of the hilarity. Especially loved this part.

The Kernel had basically concluded that, if the movie Predator was based on actual events, Arnold Schwarzenegger's character was based off of a very tame, pussified version of the El Tee.
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Nobody hate me for this, but who is the character El Tee based on (from the board)?
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

Crown wrote:Nobody hate me for this, but who is the character El Tee based on (from the board)?
You've never seen Army of Darkness... You don't know who the El Tee is...

And you're a MOD?! How did this error occur?!
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator
RogueIce
_______

Post by RogueIce »

Crown wrote:Nobody hate me for this, but who is the character El Tee based on (from the board)?
LT Hitman, if I had to guess.
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Captain_Cyran wrote:
You've never seen Army of Darkness... You don't know who the El Tee is...

And you're a MOD?! How did this error occur?!
I know, I know, Vympel is already riding my case on this.
RogueIce wrote:LT Hitman, if I had to guess.
Hmm, that works.
Crayz9000
Sith Apprentice

Post by Crayz9000 »

RogueIce wrote:
LT Hitman, if I had to guess.
Spot on.

*tries to suppress a grin about the whole "FROM SHEP" part*
A Tribute to Stupidity: The Robert Scott Anderson Archive (currently offline)
John Hansen - Slightly Insane Bounty Hunter - ASVS Vets' Assoc. Class of 2000
HAB Cryptanalyst | WG - Intergalactic Alliance and Spoof Author | BotM | Cybertron | SCEF
18-Till-I-Die
Emperor's Hand

Post by 18-Till-I-Die »

Am i in the story...?

I havent had a lot of time to read it, but it would be cool if i could have like a supporting role or something :)
Kanye West Saves.

Sarevok
The Fearless One

Post by Sarevok »

Even though I am not the story I like it.
I have to tell you something everything I wrote above is a lie.
Durandal
Bile-Driven Hate Machine

Post by Durandal »

Lt. Hitman, otherwise known as the "El Tee." You'll find some of his violent rhetoric in the FUQ. Who could forget, "I hope you've got your tombstone picked out, coffin-breath"? Hell, the first ASVS fanfic I read (can't remember which one it was) had me rolling on the floor laughing because the El Tee made Neelix literally piss himself.
Damien Sorresso

"Ever see what them computa bitchez do to numbas? It ain't natural. Numbas ain't supposed to be code, they supposed to quantify shit."
- The Onion
Kuja
The Dark Messenger

Post by Kuja »

Cooking With Gas
JADAFETWA
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Episode 3 is in pre-production right now. Expect it sometime this week.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

I just thought of something, you should include the various groups of SDNet in a brief thing, something along the lines of "You have Gym next period?" "Yeah, why?" "You might wanna get it changed, Mech Maniacs and HAB got put together in gym, and they're playing dodgeball." or "Yeah, you're gonna want to stay away from them?" "Who?" "Them, the Black Mages... fucked up kids, real fucked up. If one ever talks to ya, run.", stuff like that.

And I can't wait for the next chapter. Hurry up.
haas mark

Post by haas mark »

Captain_Cyran wrote:I just thought of something, you should include the various groups of SDNet in a brief thing, something along the lines of "You have Gym next period?" "Yeah, why?" "You might wanna get it changed, Mech Maniacs and HAB got put together in gym, and they're playing dodgeball." or "Yeah, you're gonna want to stay away from them?" "Who?" "Them, the Black Mages... fucked up kids, real fucked up. If one ever talks to ya, run.", stuff like that.
Yeah, that'd be fun.. as long as there's no poo flinging, that is. >_>

Formerly verilon

Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

Again, i curse myself for not checking the fanfics forum. That was fucking funny!

Kudos to all involved, though it needs a ladyboy that makes people doubt their sexuality, i say!
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
haas mark

Post by haas mark »

Rye wrote:Again, i curse myself for not checking the fanfics forum. That was fucking funny!

Kudos to all involved, though it needs a ladyboy that makes people doubt their sexuality, i say!
InnerBrat already does that (but she doesn't have to be a ladyboy to do it). :P

Formerly verilon

Alyrium Denryle
Minister of Sin

Post by Alyrium Denryle »

You realize that The Kernal has to meet the Geeks eventually right? I mean... seriously, at one point he has to go by that alcove of the school with the STGODers and D&D players and science freaks... (Stormy, Myself, SirNitram, Lady Tevar, Rogue 9 etc)

*yes this is a shameless attempt at getting myself in this fic*
It IS however a kickass fic, and it scares me how well characters are portrayed.
GALE Force Biological Agent/
BOTM/Great Dolphin Conspiracy/
Entomology and Evolutionary Biology Subdirector:SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences

There is Grandeur in the View of Life; it fills me with a Deep Wonder, and Intense Cynicism.

Factio republicanum delenda est
InnerBrat
CLIT Commander

Post by InnerBrat »

Alyrium Denryle wrote:You realize that The Kernal has to meet the Geeks eventually right? I mean... seriously, at one point he has to go by that alcove of the school with the STGODers and D&D players and science freaks... (Stormy, Myself, SirNitram, Lady Tevar, Rogue 9 etc)
He hangs out with me, ya know.... :P

Ver... I love you. I really do.

BoredShirtless
BANNED

Post by BoredShirtless »

Nice! Well I'm impressed not just with the writing but with the fact that you two are putting in your free time into entertaining the board. That's appreciated, and goes to all the authors here. Thanks :)