Disturbing Animation

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Vanas
Jedi Council Member

Post by Vanas »

It's creepy and scary. Talk about Outside Context Problem personified.
Best Satan ever.

I can do no wrong, for I do not know what it is...
According to wikipedia, "the Mohorovičić discontinuity is the boundary between the Earth's crust and the mantle."
According to Starbound, it's a problem solvable with enough combat drugs to turn you into the Incredible Hulk.
Big Orange
Emperor's Hand

Post by Big Orange »

Darth Ruinus wrote: If you watch the video again, you see that all the villagers joined in and started fighting over that one cow. They simply scattered faster when Satan smushed the first original two.

The more I think about it, it seemed that Satan was not only annoyed that people had developed jealousy and that they had pretty much destroyed the tranquility of that little village, but that the people who were mourning the two dead villagers were showing extreme hypocrisy. Crying and cherishing someone only after they had died, while in life they had fought with them over a damn cow.
They were trying to break up the two squabblers while protesting loudly, with some of them cheering the two jealous and greedy farmers on. Satan churlishly killing them all merely because they were mourning over two trouble makers demonstrates his lack of humanity and his inability to relate to people, even though he attempts to impose some form of justice and ethics upon them, but fails miserably due to his heavy handedness and him not even knowing what "wrong" actually is since he is so alien (for lack of a better term).
Darth Ruinus
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Ruinus »

Big Orange wrote: They were trying to break up the two squabblers while protesting loudly, with some of them cheering the two jealous and greedy farmers on.
Ah, I didnt see the people who where trying to break it up.
Satan churlishly killing them all merely because they were mourning over two trouble makers demonstrates his lack of humanity and his inability to relate to people, even though he attempts to impose some form of justice and ethics upon them, but fails miserably due to his heavy handedness and him not even knowing what "wrong" actually is since he is so alien (for lack of a better term).
True.
"I don't believe in man made global warming because God promised to never again destroy the earth with water. He sent the rainbow as a sign."
- Sean Hannity Forums user Avi

"And BTW the concept of carbon based life is only a hypothesis based on the abiogensis theory, and there is no clear evidence for it."
-Mazen707 informing me about the facts on carbon-based life.