Stormtroopers BOTH clones and regular Joes?

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

AL
Padawan Learner

Post by AL »

well the pictures didnt come out but at least everyone can click on the site to see the info.
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Re: i hope this came out

Post by Cal Wright »

So what do those pertain to? Action figure card backs, or some sort of sourcebook info?

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
AL
Padawan Learner

Post by AL »

click on the site before number three. It pertains to stormtroopers
AL
Padawan Learner

Post by AL »

here i will just put the enite thing up and you guys can read the entire thing from start to end. I found this info on stormtroopers rather interesting.

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/tfn.cgi?storyID=16421
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

I could accept the basic premise of a clone army of stormtroopers, but all the support roles would be handled by conscripts. Sort of like but in more detail of the movie "Soldier".
With the resources of the GE, growing clones in enough numbers would be realistic. An acceptable reserve could be in place for unforseen loses.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red