Thoughts on Neo's coma...

SF: discuss futuristic sci-fi series, ideas, and crossovers.

Moderator: NecronLord

The Prime Necromancer
Jedi Knight

Post by The Prime Necromancer »

I'm almost certain that it was *not* the Logos that come to their rescue at the end. Remember, when they get on board, a guy tells them about an early attack that Lock(e?) had them execute on the machines that got flubbed by an early EMP. Niobe wouldn't have been there. I'm pretty sure the guy they're talking to is the captain, who we saw briefly at the beginning.
Enricko
Padawan Learner

Post by Enricko »

Well, the ship who rescued Morpheus & co came from the "front", where the Zion fleet was destroyed. So it's not the Logos.
"We don't suspend disbelief, we hang it until it's dead!"
Major Cam Corder, Sevgates Cartoon Strip

MEMBER of the Anti-PETA Anti-Facist LEAGUE
Yogi
Jedi Council Member

Post by Yogi »

Durran Korr wrote:Now, I need for someone to answer a question. Is Captain Niobe's ship the one that saves the Nebuchadnezzar's crew after Neo shuts down the Sentinels? I don't believe it is, but I actually don't remember for sure, so someone please tell me, because if this is the case my theory has a pretty big hole.
**SPOILERS***
At the end of Enter the Matrix, Niobe and Ghost are waiting to be rescued themselves, their ship being disabled by an EMP.
I am capable of rearranging the fundamental building blocks of the universe in under six seconds. I shelve physics texts under "Fiction" in my personal library! I am grasping the reigns of the universe's carriage, and every morning get up and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware!

-- Vaarsuvius, from Order of the Stick
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Then my theory stands.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.