Do these look similar to you?

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

YT300000
Sith'ari

Post by YT300000 »

Lord Revan wrote:
YT300000 wrote:My memory has returned. It is the AA-9 transport (sometimes called the Coruscant transport). Can carry 30 000 people. I'm not sure what company makes it, but the engines are made by CEC.
so it's safe to asume that the the whole thing is made by the CEC, since could the any other name in SW.com maker.
The part of the sentence before the comma: yes

The part after: huh?
Name changes are for people who wear women's clothes. - Zuul

Wow. It took me a good minute to remember I didn't have testicles. -xBlackFlash

Are you sure this isn't like that time Michael Jackson stopped by your house so he could use the bathroom? - Superman
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

YT300000 wrote:
Lord Revan wrote:
YT300000 wrote:My memory has returned. It is the AA-9 transport (sometimes called the Coruscant transport). Can carry 30 000 people. I'm not sure what company makes it, but the engines are made by CEC.
so it's safe to asume that the the whole thing is made by the CEC, since could the any other name in SW.com maker.
The part of the sentence before the comma: yes

The part after: huh?
Oops :oops:. I meant that we have not heard of any other company being named the maker of that ship.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Dartzap
Sith Acolyte

Post by Dartzap »

I almost thought it was the same make of Cruiser from ep 1, the Diplomatic one? that had an interchangable pod so that it could carry weapens.

But now we know other wise..
EBC: Northeners, Huh! What are they good for?! Absolutely nothing! :P

Cybertron, Justice league...MM, HAB SDN City Watch: Sergeant Detritus

Days Unstabbed, Unabused, Unassualted and Unwavedatwithabutchersknife: 0
Spanky The Dolphin
Mammy Two-Shoes

Post by Spanky The Dolphin »

I checked on the Completely Unofficial Star Wars Encyclopedia, and while it confirms that the A99's engines are made by Corellian Engineering Corporation (specifically being CEC Dyne 2577 radial sublight engines), the entry has a note that in SW Insider #61, the A99s are identified as Botajef Freighter-Liners.

So it's possible that the A99's manufacturer is named Botajef, who contracts the engines from CEC.
I believe in a sign of Zeta.

[BOTM|WG|JL|Mecha Maniacs|Pax Cybertronia|Veteran of the Psychic Wars|Eva Expert]

"And besides, who cares if a monster destroys Australia?"
Darth Servo
Emperor's Hand

Post by Darth Servo »

DavidVCSAndersen wrote:I have heard that 17.6 km length before, but starwars.com claims 12.8 km? Should StarWars.Com not be considered a reliable source?

http://www.starwars.com/databank/starsh ... destroyer/
Considering it lists the height of the Executor as 12.8 km, I'd say "no"
"everytime a person is born the Earth weighs just a little more."--DMJ on StarTrek.com
"You see now you are using your thinking and that is not a good thing!" DMJay on StarTrek.com

"Watching Sarli argue with Vympel, Stas, Schatten and the others is as bizarre as the idea of the 40-year-old Virgin telling Hugh Hefner that Hef knows nothing about pussy, and that he is the expert."--Elfdart
Oberleutnant
Jedi Council Member

Post by Oberleutnant »

DavidVCSAndersen wrote:I have heard that 17.6 km length before, but starwars.com claims 12.8 km? Should StarWars.Com not be considered a reliable source?

http://www.starwars.com/databank/starsh ... destroyer/
Pay a visit to Curtis Saxton's SWTC website:
http://www.theforce.net/swtc/ssd.html

He is the demigod of technology-related Star Wars issues.
"Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this."