GNOME HUNTER II: REBELLION

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

Yes, but you have to remember, reality has been significantly altered. Its the only way the gnomes could possibly win.
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Purhaps I'll pull a fellowship, and retire back to the misty mountains and keep passes open, for elven reinforcements against the gnomes?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Singular Quartet
Sith Marauder

Post by Singular Quartet »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:Purhaps I'll pull a fellowship, and retire back to the misty mountains and keep passes open, for elven reinforcements against the gnomes?
Elves and Gnomes are one and the same, my friend. Fanboy and Zaia beat up Santa to prove that.
Darth Fanboy
DUH! WINNING!

Post by Darth Fanboy »

GNOOOOOOOOOOOOME

HUUUUUNTTEEEEEEERRRRR

TWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Episode Two: Explaining a bunch of shit!

Wirrten in the Style of Crap.

'Teh' human rebels retreated to the Island of Tasmania, which is just inside HAB controlled territory but close enough to the Gnome controlled ocean that it makes a perfect base to fight rebel operations independently of the Great Leader.

Zaia: Tell us Cyran, what the hell happened to you in the Gnome palace?

Fanboy: Yeah After you sold out like a bitch.

Cyran: I didn't sell out! It wasn't my fault I swear!

*FLASHBACK-O-RAMA*

Kuja and Cyran are fighting in an arena battle, Nitram is tied to a stake, unconscious. the two warriors each have a small handful off dresspheres that can give them new combat abilities.

Cyran: All right Kuja, I CHOOSE YOU, TO DIE!

Cyran activates the Pikachu dressphere and starts firing electricity at Kuja while running around like a rodent. Kuja eye's one dressphere in particular that he really likes.

Kuja: Boy, you just made a big mistake

Kuja activates teh Master Chief Dressphere and suddenly he is encased in SPARTAN armor, hefting a pair of SMGs

Cyran: Shit!

Kuja begins unloading bullets at cyran, Cyran slips on a wet gnome turd and falls, and is shredded by bullets.

Cyran: Ow, fuck.

Kuja witches dresspheres, to Groucho Marx. He then walks over to Cyrans bloody body and ashes a cigar on his face.

Kuja: Did you have a nice trip? See you next fall?

Cyran, covered in blood and regretting his choice in armament, thinks fast and activates another dressphere. Its the Cowboy Bebop Dressphere, and suddeny a very bloody and pissed off Spike SPiegel emerges into view.

Cyran: Julia...is dead?

Kuja Marx: What? who's that? I didn't touch her I swear!

Cyran unloads a roundhouse kick to Kuja's face and draws a pistol, suddenly Kuja is as broken and bloody as Cyran. Both pass out.

Rogue Ice: Will these subjects do?

Robert Walper: They will suffice.

Walper's Gnome techs take the mages to his lab, where they are outfitted with cybernetic mind control impants as prototypes for the Cybernetic Gnomeborgs. Cyran recalls what he can but his memory is for shit after hours of reconstructive surgery.

*END FLASHY BACKY*

Fanboy: Dude, weak.

Cyran: They still have Nitram and Kuja.

IB-2000: Bloody Hell.

Duchess: Shit boy.

Cyran: Hey, aren't you supposed to be dead?

*SUPER FLASHBACK HAPPY TIME FUN SHOW*

IB-2000 and Duchess explain how the Gigli bomb did indeed hit the castle, but that they used a spare warp stone to escape just as the blast hit. However part of the blast still really fucking hurt.

IB: So this crazy sect of the Mech Maniacs calling themselves 'Cybertron's Finest' game me a new body. Check this out.

(IB-2000 transformers from delicious-in-appearance corset clad android into Austin Powers' Shaguar)

Cyran: Coooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Duchess: And I gained telepathic control over dairy products. Like Aquaman, only with Milk and Cheese.

Cyran: Even butter?

*Duchess punches Cyran and stomps off*

Cyran: Wha'd I say?

Zaia: Butter is a sore subejct. The Gnomes took the Iowa State Butter Cow as on of their treasures, its been locked down ever since. Its become personal for Duchess, she thinks that if she could merge her power with that of the cow she could become more powerful than you could ever imagine.

Fanboy: Or great on toast, either way.

Cyran: So who are those two guys over there?

Fanboy: Well that's Sheppard, he came over from the HAB as part of an exchange program officially, but really he isn't trusted near their nuclear weaponry.

Shep: Armageddeon first! Ask questions later!

Fanboy: See? And the other guy is Jeopardy Superchampion Ken Jennings, who won somewherebetween twenty and thirty billion dollars.

Ken Jennings: What is herpes simplex Alex?

Fanboy: Unfortunately the gnomes incinerated the house he built out of his huge piles of money, so he's in a traumatic and vengeful state. Perfect for the job. And speaking of job, we got one. Word from the BoTM Resistance in the Amazon is that the Gnomes are establishing a Deep Jungle factory to mass produce cybernetic enhancements for Gnomeborgs. But there's only room for six on the team.

Cyran: Does this mean I can't go?

Fanboy: No, it means Ken Jennings can't go. Why he is even here im not sure.

Cyran: You just said he was perfect for the job.

Fanboy: Well I lied.

GO FORTH ADVENTURING HEROES! DEFEAT YOUR ENEMIES AND WIN THE HEART OF THE LOVE DEEP INSIDE OF THE OUTDOORS IN SPAAAAAAACE!

a.k.a ~Fin~
"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
-George Carlin (1937-2008)

"Have some of you Americans actually seen Football? Of course there are 0-0 draws but that doesn't make them any less exciting."
-Dr Roberts, with quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in 10 years of SDNet.
Captain Cyran
Psycho Mini-lop

Post by Captain Cyran »

I picked Pikachu? Must not have had any good ones around...

Ken Jennings: What is herpes simplex Alex?

Hehehe
Justice League, Super-Villain Carnage "Carnage Rules!" Cult of the Kitten Mew... The Black Mage with The Knife SD.Net Chronicler of the Past Bun Bun is my hero. The Official Verilonitis Vaccinator