Collected SW vs. ST pics (NOT for 56k)

AMP: sci-fi art, regular art, pictures, photos, comics, music, etc.

Moderator: Beowulf

Guy N. Cognito
Padawan Learner

Post by Guy N. Cognito »

Rogue 9 wrote:
Guy N. Cognito wrote:
McC wrote:Man, some of these are utterly horrid :| "Let's just stick a bunch of 3D models in a scene with no regard for lighting, surfacing, rendering properties, or anything else that makes a good picture because we think we're cool now that we've stolen a 3D package to use!"

A few are decent, though.
Hey there, watch it, you are insulting some of the shit I produced years ago before I had any concept of Lighting, surfacing or quality. ;-) God damn that runabout one looks like shit. I can't believe anybody actually kept it.
I found it on some site filled to the brim with Star Wars 3D modeling with the occasional vs. pic thrown in, forget the URL now. It was early in the listings, before I started picking and choosing the versus ones that I would save.
I'm not sure what those pictures inspire in me. A sense of growth, pride in what I've learned and accomplished since then and inspiration to improve even more. That or a deep sense of terror that anything I've done mioght still be out there. Wait, shit, some of it's on this site!!!!! Well, I know which way it goes now.
"Though there are only 5 colours, in combination, they can create more hues then can ever be seen" Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

:twisted:

It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Guy N. Cognito
Padawan Learner

Post by Guy N. Cognito »

Oh good god, two more of my works. Have you no sense of taste man? ;-)
"Though there are only 5 colours, in combination, they can create more hues then can ever be seen" Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Hey, versus pics are rare. I can't afford to discriminate like I do with pure Wars renderings simply because if I did I wouldn't have any. :P
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician