Biblistic Selfnic Bastardism

SLAM: debunk creationism, pseudoscience, and superstitions. Discuss logic and morality.

Moderator: Alyrium Denryle

Ravengrim
Worthless Trolling Palm-Fucker

Post by Ravengrim »

C'mon people. This is exactly the kind of crazy bullshit that is protected by the concept of Freedom of Speech. Is he crazy, offensive and possibly brain-damaged? Yes, but he has as much right to voice his ignorance as a college professor or politician.

Personally, I found it funny. It's so fucking insane and pointless that it made me laugh. I wonder if he did it all in one sitting, typing furiously and downing huge amounts of coffee.
I'm a worthless twat.
Jaepheth
Jedi Master

Post by Jaepheth »

According to the wikipedia article, he adds on to it portion at a time. Hence the changing colors/fonts.
Children of the Ancients
I'm sorry, but the number you have dialed is imaginary. Please rotate the phone by 90 degrees and try again.
wolveraptor
Sith Marauder

Post by wolveraptor »

Why the fuck does Wikipedia have an article on such useless bullshit?
"If one needed proof that a guitar was more than wood and string, that a song was more than notes and words, and that a man could be more than a name and a few faded pictures, then Robert Johnson’s recordings were all one could ask for."

- Herb Bowie, Reason to Rock
Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi
What Kind of Username is That?

Post by Asst. Asst. Lt. Cmdr. Smi »

wolveraptor wrote:Why the fuck does Wikipedia have an article on such useless bullshit?
I guess someone figured that if Goatse.cx can have a bigger page than James Madison, then Mr. Timecube should get at least a mention.
BotM: Just another monkey|HAB