Fanfic

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

Mr. Coffee
is an asshole.
Location: And banging your mom is half the battle... G.I. Joe!

Post by Mr. Coffee »

Ok, well, newbie writter spanked but he said sorry and I was the guy he was being pissy to, so that's good enough for me...

Look, SciFi, best advice I can give you is this... Work on the story. Try writing a plot outoline for both the overall story itself and the individual chapters to help you brain storm ideas and keep the plot straight. Work on you grammer and spelling massively (Yeah, I'm not always the best in the world at this, but I try my best to do what the animated paperclip in MS Word tells me). Also, I know you're thirteen and all, so you're idea of humor might be a little off from some (if not most) of the rest of us (Dick and fart jokes still rock...), but read around the Fanfics forums and check out other comedies, or go to the library and check out a few works of humours fiction (coughhitchhikersguidetothegalaxyisadamnedgoodstartingpointcough), try renting some classic comedy movies next time you and the rents hit Cockblocker Video (Rent EVERYTHING Monthy Python, Mel Brooks, Cheech and Chong, and the Three Stooges ever did for starters), and then sit down and ponder... What is the sound of one reader laughing... There you will find the funny.

May the schwartz be with you, keep trying, and for fuck's sake, NEVER BACKTALK A SUPERMOD... EVER... Especially Zaia...

*SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT*

Oh, and go read my stories. Apperently they're funny, I have no idea why because I'm a complete hack.
Goddammit, now I'm forced to say in public that I agree with Mr. Coffee. - Mike Wong
I never would have thought I would wholeheartedly agree with Coffee... - fgalkin x2
Honestly, this board is so fucking stupid at times. - Thanas
GALE ForceCarwash: Oh, I'll wax that shit, bitch...