Who wants to be a Chaos Marine?

UF: Stories written by users, both fanfics and original.

Moderator: LadyTevar

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Well the first thought that came to mind was Sister Repentia Lindar who got demoted for constantly refering to the Cannoness as "Ma".

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:Well the first thought that came to mind was Sister Repentia Lindar who got demoted for constantly refering to the Cannoness as "Ma".
*eyes Teddy* Now Bear... what did I ever do to You? *absolutely confused expression*

<edit> And i don't even know what that is!!!

<edit> have been told what it is and my first reaction is ... ARE YOU INSANE?? You don't give girls like me guns. end of story.
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Lindar wrote:
The Yosemite Bear wrote:Well the first thought that came to mind was Sister Repentia Lindar who got demoted for constantly refering to the Cannoness as "Ma".
*eyes Teddy* Now Bear... what did I ever do to You? *absolutely confused expression*

<edit> And i don't even know what that is!!!

<edit> have been told what it is and my first reaction is ... ARE YOU INSANE?? You don't give girls like me guns. end of story.
Nuns with guns. :mrgreen:
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

remember repentia don't have guns

they only have big ass chainswords....

http://store.us.games-workshop.com/stor ... GameNav=10

same oversized chainswords as the IG "Priests" in DoW.

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:remember repentia don't have guns

OK..well i suppose that that wouldn't be so bad at all... at least i wouldn't have to shoot anyone*shrug*[/url]
the longer i wait,the more i forget.the more i forget, the longer the list of desires grows. for that which is wanted is forbidden. and we all know that forbidden fruit is often the sweetest.Don'tcha wish your g/f was a witch like me?~*~AYVBABTU
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

Lindar wrote:
The Yosemite Bear wrote:remember repentia don't have guns

OK..well i suppose that that wouldn't be so bad at all... at least i wouldn't have to shoot anyone*shrug*[/url]
And hacking them apart with a chainsaw is any better? :P
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician
Lindar
Rabid Monkey

Post by Lindar »

Rogue 9 wrote: And hacking them apart with a chainsaw is any better? :P
What can i say? i like to shed blood.